Current Page: 28 of 34
Psychosis after a Tony Robbins Seminar??
Posted by: The Anticult ()
Date: October 30, 2006 03:39AM

Another thing about Robbins possible intentions, and all of the lies, and the lying liars who tell them.

There are people who attended a Mastery University seminar in Hawaii, where Tony Robbins did his typical pitch about his wife Becky being his soulmate for life, etc. He would go on and on about it for hours and days.

Well, what these folks found out later, was that at that exact time, Robbins had been estranged from his wife for at least 18 months, and was on the verge of divorcing her, and had already begun seeing his girlfriend "Sage-Bonnie".

So it really freaked people out that someone could stand up in front of thousands of people, and just literally lie their ass off, and do it in such a convincing way so that you believed every word they were saying.
But there are people who can use the skills of the professional film actor, and lie right to your face, and you have no idea.
But you have to be a sociopath to be able to do that.

Also, Robbins own ex-wife Becky, destroyed all of Tony's personal property, his journals, and everything else, when she found out about his alleged "affair" with his new girlfriend. There have also been many "stories" about many other 'young and blonde" women being paid-off over the years.
Also, it appears that Robbins own daughter did not invite Tony to her wedding, and does not even talk to him.
So that kind of stuff reveals someone's true character.
Add on top of that all of the lawsuits, and ugly business dealings.

People wonder why Robbins has not released a book in so many years? Obviously its legal problems with his ex-wife Becky, who owns 50% of their former assets. Its all very ugly behind the facade.

So the point is, for someone to get up, and blatantly and skillfully lie to their audience, tells you all you need to know about the person's true intent to deceive and dupe the masses for profit.
Most "normal" people cannot understand how a person can get up and self-consciously lie to people like that, and it freaks them out.

But there are some people who are literally professional liars, who can get up and do it everyday of their lives, and do it so well, 99% of the people are not even aware of it.

As Robbins himself has stated many times...

"it doesn't matter if its true, it matters if its useful".

Options: ReplyQuote
Posted by: StinkyOldCu.. ()
Date: November 16, 2006 02:53AM

well I've listened to a few of his CD's and they have helped me in some aspects...but then I didn't pay for them I just downloaded them off the net for free! do I feel guilty? nope.I get the benefit of his CD's without paying....the way I look at it is he's made a shitload of cash so he wont mind being the charitable human being he claims to be. thanks Tony way to go :wink:

Posted by: kath ()
Date: November 16, 2006 04:15AM

StinkyOldCu..
well I've listened to a few of his CD's and they have helped me in some aspects...but then I didn't pay for them I just downloaded them off the net for free! do I feel guilty? nope.I get the benefit of his CD's without paying....the way I look at it is he's made a shitload of cash so he wont mind being the charitable human being he claims to be. thanks Tony way to go :wink:

He will propably set his lawyers on you now lol, it's his favourite hobby :)

Date: November 16, 2006 04:32AM

kath
StinkyOldCu..

He will propably set his lawyers on you now lol, it's his favourite hobby :)

Yep... that and being unfaithful to his wife! :roll:

Date: November 16, 2006 06:47PM

Sure, much of the "advice" on Robbins early CD's are literally stolen from NLP, (he pays Richard Bandler even now), and some are just Behavior Therapy. (as in, pick one new behavior, and then force yourself to do it).
But I would encourage real caution and skepticism when listening to these types of Tony Robbins audio programs. They are very carefully designed by Robbins, as a type of "waking hypnosis" to begin to get into your mind, and influence you in many ways.

One of the simple ways is to make you feel that Tony is a cool guy, and even your "friend". You can see on the Tony Robbins messages boards that some people who listen to Robbins on audio feel Tony is their "best friend".
Think about that, that is weird shit. Some guy you don't know and have never met is your "best friend"? Well, that is ENGINEERED into how Robbins designed the audio program! Check it out, hundreds and thousands of people feel that Tony is their good buddy. (Tony copied that from how some of the celebrities are able to do that. Its a skill, not magic.)

Also, the CD's are the start of the Robbins "upselling" to more of his products and services. A person starts with one audio program, then gets more, then gets them all. Then they "want more". (that is engineered into the audio programs as well!). Then they go to the starter seminar for $1,000. Then they get sold then next one for 5K, then if you really get excited, you are in for 30K, and if you have some coin, then you might get nailed for 100K, and even more, if you have it! Maybe Tony will personally "coach" you for 500K if you are lucky.
:-)

This explains the Mastery University sham and scam.
[www.tony-robbins.org]

Anyway, StunkOldCu, sounds like he has good bullshit detectors.
But for anyone else, ALWAYS be very very very very very skeptical around Tony Robbins. Everything he is doing, EVERYTHING, is very carefully planned out.
Every story, every catchphrase, "Live With Passion", its all carefully designed.
All the "stories" he tells are bullshit. All of them? Yep, its all manipulation.

So be very cautious.
Robbins makes those audio recordings seem very "casual" but they are NOT. Tony Robbins is walking you down the road to deep, powerful, unconscious persuasion, and the ABUSE of Ericksonian Hypnosis.

Robbins is one of the best Influencers in the world. He's so good, 99% of people have no idea of what he is doing to them, as he is doing it to them, and even when he is telling them what he is doing to them as he is doing it.

Anyone who thinks Tony Robbins is some tall-dude, yapping to them about how to be a "success", has no clue of what Robbins is doing.
Robbins is a master hypnotist, and one of the most highly skilled persuaders and manipulators in the world.

StinkyOldCu..

Date: November 16, 2006 09:21PM

like I said Ive found some stuff on his CD's very useful and helped me in some aspects of my life but even I'm not that niave to think everything he say's should be believed!...the bottom line is he's a businessman.Who I feel sorry for is the poor souls who've been sucked in and paid thousands they cant afford for his seminars!!.At the end of the day you have to take his teachings with a pinch of salt... if you find some of what he says useful give it a go but dont believe everything Mr Tony "whiter than white teeth" Robbins says! :lol:

Posted by: ebicidic ()
Date: November 19, 2006 12:12AM

Stinky, I'm with you on this one, the paranoids go around and around with these stories that, Robbins isn't just a coach celebrity, he has to be some kind of role model, etc. His TV commercials, interviews, cds, books are not means to themselves. hogwash. Books in the bookstore, cds, etc, are absolutely means to themselves.

The idea that a speaker gets paid up front and the promoters accept the risk is... get this... how everyone in the business works. It's NOT REMOTELY SHADY! I promoted rock bands and when I wanted one to come to campus they said, "$5000" guarantee plus half of door or $10k or $50k. And we'd go do our homework to see how many tickets sold on the last tour and run calculations and determine if the financials worked. Many times they didn't work. I remember a Kool Moe Dee show in 1989 (long after the hip hop pioneer's star had faded) that I refused to get involved with and Dee got his, I think $8000 up front, but after paying security and overhead they ended up losing about $1500. Anyone who thinks it's weird that Tony asks the promoters to pay up front or offer a guarantee has lost their ability to reason effectively.

In the 1990s I was an internet technology speaker. I spoke to any group that would pay my fee ($1000 per day plus travel). I was an authorized rep from one company and used a lot of their material. In that sense I was a bit of a franchisee, but in IT I was a certified speaker. I'd love to hear how you people would pick apart an honest business like that.

and the thing about breaking the boards. Did anyone here ever go to a Jewish wedding? When the groom steps on the glass, was anyone surprised that it broke, did you say, Wow! That groom must be a superhero for doing that or did you accept it as a rite of passage with emotional significance? I went to see my friend's son's Tae Kwon Do (?) exhibition last year. He was 7. After all the standard poses, each 7 yr old got to crack a board. Each one was thrilled and impressed by what they did and I could see this transformation take place from hesitancy to exhilaration! The kids believed in themselves, felt great about themselves and were ready to take on the world. My friend claims his son is MUCH more well-behaved and focused after doing martial arts.

I will have to tell him that his son is a jackass for hitting a board cut with the grain. No, I will do one better, I will find this kid, who is smaller than his friends and used to get picked on that no, he'd a freaking IDIOT for using the board breaking for an emotional transformation. If he got picked on at school then he needs to be on anti-depresents. If he couldn't focus then he needed to be on ritalin. Come on people, that's not hyperbolic, that's the philosophy YOU SIGNED YOUR NAME TO ON YOUR POSTS.

I mean, I've never run a marathon, but when I ran a half marathon I came in at a not-good 2.5 hours but when I crossed that finish line I felt inspired to go out and do more with my life. Was it hard to finish a 13 mile race? NO! Could anyone do it! Anyone who isn't a worthless slob- there were at least 20 people in wheelchairs and crutches who were doing the race to also conquer their physical fears. I will have to tell those wheelchair participants that really, that marathon was a cheat, because they had wheels and didn't bother to stand up and run. Listen to how bizarre your theories are people!

I am SORRY I continued to read this silly silly juvenile thread. Anticult hasn't posted one single thing that displayed the ability to reason in a non-paranoid way. I no longer trust any of the information on this board.

There is tremendous value to go after the cults, but to go after plain vanilla entrepreneurs with cult accusations, gossip and innuendo, and uneducated misunderstandings of how big business runs is scary, creepy, weird and by the there isn't anyone on this list I'd ever want to work with in real life.

Rick Ross is using this website to make money and he constantly needs new targets to focus on so he can sell more products. I have no issue with that as long as he acknowledges that doing so is not hypocrisy and therefore one can't criticize others for have the same level of ethics as Rick.

I have a friend at Entertainment Weekly who eats lunch with one of Rick's proponents at the magazine. Rick, you know that person who calls you for Kaballah quotes. There is a lot of discussion there as to whether you're not a good source anymore, based on your criticism of Oprah and your business interests. The writing on this board exposes your business process for what it is.

Good Luck super-geniuses! I'm going to see if I can disable my account for this site.

Posted by: ebicidic ()
Date: November 19, 2006 12:15AM

The Anticult
... Then they go to the starter seminar for $1,000. Then they get sold then next one for 5K, then if you really get excited, you are in for 30K, and if you have some coin, then you might get nailed for 100K, and even more, if you have it! Maybe Tony will personally "coach" you for 500K if you are lucky.
:-)

You have been told the $1000 figure is wrong yet you continue to lie about it. I refuse to be manipulated by you and your business model. My reasoning is definitely good enough to spot your manipulation.

Date: November 19, 2006 05:26AM

ebicidic
You have been told the $1000 figure is wrong yet you continue to lie about it. I refuse to be manipulated by you and your business model. My reasoning is definitely good enough to spot your manipulation.

Its interesting that "ebicidic" has the poor judgement to accuse me of lying about a simple fact that is easy to verify, which I will do below in this post. It makes one wonder what is really going on, and why he is doing that.
The only person "lying" in this thread is "ebicidic", who is lying to himself. (or perhaps there is something else going on, perhaps related to franchisee sales for these seminars, due to his attack on Rick Ross, which is interesting as I don't think Rick Ross has ever made a post in this thread, and has absolutely nothing to do with it!).

Shall I cost the UPW seminar now?
The cheapest seat is $895 US.
See below. (don't be fooled by the vague, inaccurate information being put out by "ebicidic").
Add the tax, and you are at $1,000. That does NOT include hotel, or transportation. That does not include buying some dumb audio-program at the event. That does not include getting conned into going to another seminar, or getting your colon cleansed, blood tested, or buying some Green Drink, or whatever other junk he is selling.
That is Robbins cheapest seminar, its all uphill from there. Many people walk out of there spending hundreds and thousands more. But UPW is simply an introduction and a FILTER to find people with some real money, who Tony can bring into his massive franchised seminar system.

[www.anthonyrobbinsdc.com]

"ebicidic" is pretty much a typical rabid Robbins follower who is in a Tony Trance, and refuses to look at the facts. One sees hundreds of them come and go over the years. They scream about how Tony is Mr. Wonderful, and then they get snaked for a bunch of $, and disappear into the ether in a few years. They vanish, and a new crop of Tony wannabes comes up, in a neverending cycle.

Some Tony Robbins "coach" will probably get his teeth into him, and sign him to a tricky contract, and scoop thousands more out of him. Some people have to learn the hard way.

Some people out here have been watching Tony Robbins for 20 years, and know exactly what he is doing, and how is he doing it. Some people have seen the ugly reality behind the facade for many years.

Robbins is the master of the LGAT seminar, and in my view does the most complex and powerful LGAT's in the world. Its not just people jumping up and down and screaming. The entire thing is the most sophisticated Ericksonian waking hypnotic Induction you could ever imagine, meant to get deep inside your mind and brain, and literally INSTALL Tony Robbins in your mind permanently.

Also, watch out for Tony Robbins senior salespeople. These folks are utterly ruthless, highly trained, and often very effective at get you to SIGN THE CONTRACT. They know exactly which buttons to press, to get you to SIGN Tony Robbins tricky contracts. Once you sign those, no one is going to let you out of it, and it could cost you from $1,000-$30,000 and even a lot more.
The Tony Robbins senior salespeople are ravenous wolves, who come in the guise of your "good friend and coach". Watch it.
Those Tony Robbins senior salespeople are very bad news.

[www.anthonyrobbinsdc.com]

New York Area, NY
March 30 - April 2, 2007

GEN- regular price - $895.00
VIP Regular Price - $1,495.00
EXEC Regular Price $1,195.00
GEN - Buy Gen, get FREE UPGRADE to Exec! Limited Time! $895.00
EXEC - Buy EXEC, Get Free Upgrade to VIP! Limited Time! $1,195.00

Date: December 01, 2006 06:24AM

just got off the phone to Tony.He said....."Get the edge"!! :lol:

Current Page: 28 of 34

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.
This forum powered by Phorum.