Current Page: 4 of 6
Re: Sons of Maine
Posted by: tiggerwil ()
Date: August 05, 2009 09:07PM

hattah, i'm so glad you're back! i'm not sure what blog you're referring to, maybe rrmoderator can help you. he seems to be comfortable and knowledgable about his whole website, i'm just a novice, but i'm here for you and anyone else who wants to talk........ EVEN IF WE DISAGREE!!!!!!!
IT"S OK!!

Options: ReplyQuote
Date: August 05, 2009 09:09PM

ok, i'm slow but maybe i get it now. the "relationships with sterling men" blog. it's under the forum "multi level marketing and commercial schemes"

Posted by: hattah ()
Date: August 05, 2009 09:47PM

HaHa I am so glad I am not the only slow turtle out here! lol! thanks I will check that out. :D

Date: August 05, 2009 10:00PM

seanK Hello :)

Could you explain the theory behind "long Term Committed" and Short Term recreational" relationships according to Sterling groups?

I found something (I think posted by an ex-members spouse, or companion, here at Ross Institute) and I now have a bald spot if it is true that this is the way they teach and think. I am thinking that my family member is Long term as he seems to have gotten 'caught' with the 'short term' and gotten rid of her. Or so he says...as she lives quite a distance a way that may be true.

I found the article I read here. Is this right??? And do the Sons of Maine also do this?

Sterling 50 dollar tips

Date: August 08, 2009 07:39AM

Somehow I must have clicked the link to stop following this topic. I am definitely following it. I am hoping seank comes back and comments on my last post.

This long term/short term stuff really bothers me almost more than anything else. This group seems to think that women are meat and all they have to do it choose the cut they want if it's too tough throw it out.

Date: August 08, 2009 07:07PM

yeah, sean

i'd love to see a response from you to hattahs post.

it's important to know if it's accurate. if there are 50 tips, how are they used?

is this whole philosophy real, or is it some kind of legend?

can this really be going on as it's outlined in all these blogs and on RR's site?

what's false and whats true?

i've heard the group does not preach hatred of women,

but if those 50 tips are part of the teachings,

then how could you not deduce from that that it is a woman hating group?

are the men in the group really told when to buy flowers for their women?

Date: August 09, 2009 08:25AM

tiggerwil
yeah, sean

i'd love to see a response from you to hattahs post.

it's important to know if it's accurate. if there are 50 tips, how are they used?

is this whole philosophy real, or is it some kind of legend?

can this really be going on as it's outlined in all these blogs and on RR's site?

what's false and whats true?

i've heard the group does not preach hatred of women,

but if those 50 tips are part of the teachings,

then how could you not deduce from that that it is a woman hating group?

are the men in the group really told when to buy flowers for their women?

tips from the Sons of Maine page

Makes them look pretty good doesn't it? Read their Honor code here.

All wine and roses by the sounds of it right?

But then you read this.........and you have to wonder.

In the end it has a lot to do with the guy's mind set I guess. Someone here on this forum said he took the good and left the rest and then he left the group. I wish I could remember without reading back who it was. Maybe seanK?

I know that article was from the Sterling Institute so I don't know how much S of Maine adhere to it.

All I know is that right now nothing strange seems to be happening in my personal case.

I guess I just don't know.

Sounds like wine 'em, dine 'em, bed 'em and leave 'em to me.

Date: August 10, 2009 09:56AM

"spend sunday afternoons with her instead of watching football -- guaranteed bj"

GROSS AND DEMEANING

sons of maine website

??????

i LIKE football!

maybe it's my masculine side peeking through again.

bunch of retards, if my guy ever did any of the things on hattahs link,

i would KNOW he was definitely brainwashed.

by the way, who runs that outfit? anyone know?

Date: August 10, 2009 08:48PM

tiggerwil
"spend sunday afternoons with her instead of watching football -- guaranteed bj"

GROSS AND DEMEANING

sons of maine website

??????

i LIKE football!

maybe it's my masculine side peeking through again.

bunch of retards, if my guy ever did any of the things on hattahs link,

i would KNOW he was definitely brainwashed.

by the way, who runs that outfit? anyone know?

factnet post

I found this at factnet. 'hotwired' post claims to have established the sons of maine after attending Sterling and MDI.
He is about half way down the page. You notice he offers his 'help' to the freaked out poor woman who has a spouse who is joining. He sounds like he is patting her head and saying 'there there you silly creature'

Ken someone or other. And the post isn't that old.
Even posts his email address.

I have to agree that their romantic tips are pretty stupidly posted where any person can read them. Any man with a grain of sense would run!

Posted by: Sparky ()
Date: August 10, 2009 11:33PM

hattah, thats the problem...

As you said "Any man with a grain of sense would run!",

but the men who are attracted to this crap clearly have self-worth issues. What I mean is they don't feel like a man, don't feel they are in control of their lives, have limited experience with women, have no girlfriend/wife, are vulnerable (just lost job, got dumped by girlfriend/wife) etc.

The Sons of Maine/Sterling are playing to the baser desires in the male libido.

Current Page: 4 of 6

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.
This forum powered by Phorum.