Current Page: 23 of 28
Re: NXIVM and the Dalai Lama
Posted by: TwoDjinn ()
Date: January 17, 2016 11:19PM

Things were pretty lively on reddit for a bit last month till the board was closed to new comments. It also appears Raniere may or may not be buying bitcoins

[www.reddit.com]

[www.reddit.com]

Frank Parlato's Frank Report posted a bombshell email allegedly wirtten by Kristin Keeffe to the NX lawyers yesterday.

And for anyone with a little knowledge of the internet achive's wayback machine. Most of the old Saratoga in Decline Blog is accessible thru a few captured links.

Options: ReplyQuote
Posted by: cantstandfrauds ()
Date: March 06, 2016 11:25PM

NXIVM/ESP exposes new website via Allison Mack's twitter feed to apparently shore up image.

[www.keithraniereconversations.com]

Allison Mack is a celebrity member, an actress famous for playing the character "Chloe" on the TV show "Smallville" for ten seasons, and seems to spend all her free time promoting the group.

Date: April 20, 2016 10:42AM

Below is what can only be put as a damning email allegedly written by Kristin Keeffe giving a rare insider viewpoint concerning the state of affairs of NXIVM and its leader Keith Raniere. My question is, why haven't the authorities done anything about this?

… To: nsalzman5@gmail.com, loretagd@gmail.com, aria.fdz@gmail.com, cami.fdz@gmail.com, rainbow.mds@gmail.com, clareb@nxian.net, info@prosurs.com, sose@nxian.net

Sorry all, was trying to get this to the NXIVM attorneys as a follow up to protect Nancy and Clare, but it appears they are blocking my emails, presumably to protect from mandatory disclosures in the various NXIVM litigations controlled by Keith. —–

Forwarded message from theunfortunaterealities@hushmail.com —–

Date: Tue, 24 Feb 2015 05:46:57 +0000 Subject: The unfortunate realities…

To: pnichols@oalaw.com, scoffey@oalaw.com

Dear Pam and Steve,

I am so sorry to have hit you with all these emails regarding Keith and NXIVM.

Unfortunately for all, I have had to both present myself and communicate with you and the NX parties, in ways that played to Keith’s sociopathic tendencies. I did this with the best of intentions, hoping to create some gap in the absolute and total psychological control Keith has, over Clare [Bronfman], Nancy {Salzman], and Emiliano [Salinas], as well as other inner circle members like Kathy Russell, Marianna Fernandez, Loreta Garza, Steve Ose, and Ben Meyers.

I was counting on the likelihood Keith would spin out of control with crazy plots, theories, conspiracies, and strategies of how to use me – lure me – imprison me etc., in the gaps between my emails. I am hopeful that upon reflection, Clare, Nancy, and Emi will get some insight or awareness into the reality of Keith’s insanity as a result.

There is no big conspiracy here. I left because Keith abused me horribly in every way, orchestrated crimes at every level of NX operations, and horribly lied to and/or abused all of my friends. It’s that simple. I am not working with any anti NX parties, nor was I ever before I left. I came to all these conclusions through rational study of Keith’s conduct and the detrimental effect he had on everyone’s life around him – whether they realized it or not. Each one of the people I have mentioned above have knowingly participated, directly or indirectly, in criminal conduct of the most insane order.

Pam, I spoke to you of some of the goings on with Keith and NX before I left, but I dared not tell you everything for fear you would be ethically obligated to out me to Clare.

In my last email BCC’d to you both, I discussed three main areas of criminal liability. You should know that I had forwarded all the Canaprobe transactions to a third party gmail account for safe keeping as they came in. I acted similarly for the plot to lure Natalie, Bouchey, Dones, and Woolhouse to Mexico, and as I wrote you earlier, Emiliano went so far as to have a Mexican journalist contact Natalie et. all. to invite them to the so called “anti-cult conference”.

Keith intended these women serious, serious, emotional and physical harm. There is no way all these things will stay secret. No way. Barbara Bouchey already knows about Canaprobe, she turned over in discovery an invoice to Clare from Canaprobe stating “Rick Ross bank sweep” (among other line items) in the Ross litigation.

I am guessing Clare never disclosed to either of you the depths she went to, as directed by Keith, to obtain financial records for leverage against every potential anti- NX party. This included getting records for every Judge in every NX related case. Cavanaugh, Falk, Sharpe, Treece, Macevoy, Littlefield, the Judge in the O’Hara criminal case, the USPTO officials who denied the NX patent for Rational Inquiry, Chuck Shumer, the Suttons, Rick Ross, Peter Skolnick, The World Jewish Congress, Rabbi Israel Singer, Steve Herbits, Jim Odato, George Hearst, Rex Smith, Steve Forbes, Her Father, and the list goes on and on.

Keith enslaved Clare by convincing her early on in her relationship with him, that all the bad press that befell him was a result of her actions in not upholding him properly and thus turning her father against him. That all these horrible things are because of her “ethical breach” and only her nobility, relentless work on his behalf, and her resources can heal this breach and save her soul and humanity. Nothing could be farther from the truth. Keith’s bad press and Edgar Bronfman’s disgust with him were a direct result of Keith’s actions. Professional men, other than paid consultants or attorneys, don’t want to have anything to do with Keith.

He has a completely off putting egomaniacal way of dealing with people not already retained, and experienced professionals are disgusted. He told me that the real reason Edgar turned on NX was because he had a bad reaction to Keith when they met.

In the 24 years I have known Keith, 11 of which I lived with him, I have not seen him develop one working professional relationship with an executive level male that was not on the payroll before meeting him. Not one. The only professional male relationship Keith has ever had was with Yuri Plyam. A total crook.

I have not seen Keith develop a single close working relationship with a woman (professional or not) that he wasn’t immediately having sex with. Not one. Ever.

Of course Edgar Bronfman would be disgusted with Keith, and horrified about his daughter’s involvement. It wasn’t about the Jews, for God’s sake! And Keith used Edgar’s disgust to completely emotionally, sexually, and financially enslave Clare.

I am sorry for my role in playing along with Keith’s crazy conspiracy theories to you both. I had to, to protect myself and my son until I had the resources to escape. Keith began planning his attacks on Bouchey etc. in 2009, and they were small potatoes compared to how he would perceive me, once he knew or even suspected I was his enemy.

In the years while I played along, I had to endure the most vile physical abuse by Keith, and attempted psychological abuse and disparagement by his closest sycophants, all directed by Keith. I took the abuse I had to take, and I acted the way I had to act, to keep them all in the dark about what I knew was happening. I had to for the protection of my son. It worked, and now my son and I are free and Keith can’t touch us.

Clare and Nancy had once been, not only my closest friends, but people who I loved and admired wholeheartedly. I do not blame them for what they did to me because I know Keith made them. I don’t want to see them go down. As for Emiliano, I don’t care, yet Clare and Nancy are liable for Emiliano and Keith’s actions whether they knew about them or not. As you two well know….. Pam, please talk some sense into them. I have only told you a small fraction of what Keith has gotten them into. At every level of all the NX operations, including the related entities, is fraud. Every level.

Clare and Nancy are like the secretary for Bernie Maddoff who was recently sentenced to prison. Like she testified about herself, they have suspended all personal discrimination and judgement and defer to Keith on all things without question. No matter how completely obvious their criminal and civil liability is, and irregardless of their past professional experience.

Please help them.

Kristin

Source: [frankreport.com]

Posted by: pinkunicorn ()
Date: July 01, 2016 05:10AM

I'm curious to know how Rick Ross feels about the videos put out by NXIVM/ESP/Keith Raniere on this website:

[www.keithraniereconversations.com]

What's the point? An attempt to shore up the image of the group and his own? I see a number of relatively known celebrities in these discussions. Is it just a lot of informal talk, hot air, shooting the breeze, etc., that is much ado about nothing? Is it simply an attempt at diversion away from his past history? Does it change how an anti-cultist like Rick Ross views him? Does it further solidify his viewpoint?

A number of people who have previously been close to Keith have allegedly said through various media outlets that he exhibits sociopathic tendencies - Toni Foley, Barbara Bouchey, Kristin Keeffe, Susan Donnes, etc., - yet in some of these videos he speaks of the disorder and seems to cleverly project this problem onto to the other people and not himself. Is he simply just a good talker/BSer?

Thanks,

Curious Unicorn.

Posted by: pinkunicorn ()
Date: July 02, 2016 07:55AM

Thoughts by Rick Ross on this video interest me in particular: [www.keithraniereconversations.com]

Date: September 27, 2016 01:50AM

Keith Raniere loses in a patent case and is hit with a legal bill possibly totaling over $1 million.

[tinyurl.com]

Date: June 08, 2017 01:49AM

Anyone have any opinions on the validity of what is said in this article concerning Keith Raniere, Allison Mack, et al?

[frankreport.com]

Date: September 19, 2017 11:13AM

Well it does seem that the outer layers of the NXIVM/ESP onion are being peeled away and the DOS stuff is real. Coaches and students are leaving the organization in droves. Since the coaches summit at the end of VWEEK at APROPOS the last week in August that place has been bottled up.

As someone(s) who lives in the middle of cult central, we have seen fewer walks by KR with the harem throughout Knox Woods. In fact, reports are that he is driving! And since he allegedly moved out of KW and into Stage Run Plantation, the only time I have seen him is when he must be walking back and forth to his "library" on Hale that was before Vweek and he had his shirt off. I have not seen him since.

Date: October 18, 2017 07:21AM

And the story hits the NY TIMES tonight --
[www.nytimes.com]

Posted by: corboy ()
Date: October 19, 2017 09:36AM

“No one goes in looking to have their personality stripped away,” he said. “You just don’t realize what is happening.” -Mark Vicente, former high level member of NXIUM

Inside a Secretive Group Where Women Are Branded

[www.nytimes.com]

(Small excerpt from a lengthy and detailed article)

ALBANY — Last March, five women gathered in a home near here to enter a secret sisterhood they were told was created to empower women.

To gain admission, they were required to give their recruiter — or “master,” as she was called — naked photographs or other compromising material and were warned that such “collateral” might be publicly released if the group’s existence were disclosed.

The women, in their 30s and 40s, belonged to a self-help organization called Nxivm, which is based in Albany and has chapters across the country, Canada and Mexico.

Sarah Edmondson, one of the participants, said she had been told she would get a small tattoo as part of the initiation. But she was not prepared for what came next.

Each woman was told to undress and lie on a massage table, while three others restrained her legs and shoulders. According to one of them, their “master,” a top Nxivm official named Lauren Salzman, instructed them to say: “Master, please brand me, it would be an honor.”

Continue reading the main story
RECENT COMMENTS

braga 53 minutes ago
The current season of American Horror Story isn't so far-fetched, after all: "She said it had been formed as a force for good, one that...
pffle 56 minutes ago
Despicable
Lisa Fremont 57 minutes ago
A cross between the Spanish Inquisition and a the Tupperware selling ladder.
SEE ALL COMMENTS WRITE A COMMENT
A female doctor proceeded to use a cauterizing device to sear a two-inch-square symbol below each woman’s hip, a procedure that took 20 to 30 minutes. For hours, muffled screams and the smell of burning tissue filled the room.

“I wept the whole time,” Ms. Edmondson recalled. “I disassociated out of my body.”

Current Page: 23 of 28

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.
This forum powered by Phorum.