Current Page: 22 of 28
Re: NXIVM and the Dalai Lama
Posted by: corboy ()
Date: September 03, 2014 09:28AM

Let us know if Mr. Tighe has obtained legal representation.

The problem with this kind of accusation is that the mere hint of
it can compromise a person's reputation.

(Grim)

In the bad old days, depending on public context, a person could
be blacklisted by claims they had ties to the communist party.

Hundreds of years earlier, in Stuart England, many people were imprisoned,
even killed, due to accusation of being secret Catholics.

And in Inquisition Spain, one could ruin a rival's entire family by accusing or hinting that they were tainted by heretical affiliation or lacked pure blooded ancestry.

In the US, we are supposed to be better than this.

Keep us informed on how well Mr Tighe is doing and if he has been
able to get a good attorney and a good strong firm to assist him.

Options: ReplyQuote
Posted by: cantstandfrauds ()
Date: September 09, 2014 05:15AM

Mr. Tighe is being represented by Lee Kindlon.

Out of all the quotes in the article, this interests me the most:

"You need to know now the reality of what the trainings and Keith do .... He is so dangerous you would not believe it. ... He has gotten way more lethal in the last 4 years too," Skolnik said Keeffe wrote, according to the filing.

This isn't a light claim coming from a nobody who has no association to the man and the group. This is alleged to be coming from a noted insider who's been involved with them for over twenty years, and reading heavy words like "dangerous" and "lethal" typically reserved for police public announcements describing criminals who are murderers and on the loose, makes you wonder why nothing has been done for so long, which again points to this notion of local prosecution offices being compromised. If I'm not mistaken, I believe Rick Ross, the founder and maintainer of the institute associated with this forum had his own shady run-ins with this individual and group.

Posted by: rrmoderator ()
Date: September 11, 2014 08:38PM

cantstandfrauds:

My "shady run-ins" with NXIVM and its private investigator are the focus of litigation.

Currently NXIVM v. Ross is ongoing litigation. Suffice to say that I sued the private investigator and NXIVM for illegal acts regarding obtaining information from my private bank account and phone records.

The private investigator, Interfor, settled with me. The terms of that settlement are confidential, but I am pleased with the outcome regarding that defendant.

NXIVM is still being sued and there is no settlement regarding the invasion of privacy claim.

If that is what you mean by "shady run-ins" that's the up to date information.

As far as whatever situation John Tighe is in I have no personal knowledge other than what I have read in the news.

See [www.culteducation.com]

I have never met, spoke with and/or had any sort of contact with John Tighe.

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 09/14/2014 08:57PM by rrmoderator.

Date: September 11, 2014 09:27PM

Yes, my use of "shady run-ins" was simply to describe in a general way the surreptitiously underhanded actions committed by NXIVM towards you - who is apparently Rick Ross :) - that I have read about elsewhere.

Date: October 29, 2014 04:54AM

How is ESP different from NXIVM?

Here is their website that looks like it is a corporate program: [www.executivesuccessprograms.com]

At the website [howcultswork.com], general descriptions are given for various types of cults. Would it be safe to assume that ESP is just NXIVM under a different name and that it falls under the "Self Help & Counselling" category?

Posted by: rrmoderator ()
Date: October 29, 2014 05:24AM

Yes.

ESP and NXIVM are the same, both are run by Keith Ranire and his crew.

See [www.culteducation.com]

Date: November 10, 2014 07:33AM

More domains that have been registered as part of NXIVM?

www.knifeofaristotle.com

www.ethicalmedia.org

Date: May 03, 2015 11:21PM

Hello,

Around this time last year, this article was published: [www.timesunion.com]

I wonder if there has been any progress concerning this alleged investigation?

I would also like to know what this means from the article:

"You need to know now the reality of what the trainings and Keith do .... He is so dangerous you would not believe it. ... He has gotten way more lethal in the last 4 years too," Skolnik said Keeffe wrote, according to the filing.

How is he dangerous and how is he lethal?

Thanks!

Date: October 30, 2015 07:48AM

So I hear NXIVM hacked into a billionaire's computer while pursuing legal recourse against those who supposedly logged into their network using someone's account, which they claim is hacking. I work in the computer industry, and that isn't hacking. Hacking is something which NXIVM did by way of Clare Bronfman when she installed a virus on the daddy's computer. What a bunch of hypocrites. When are the the public servants who enforce the law in Albany, New York going to do anything about this charlatan of a leader? I guess having two mega millionaires in your pocket helps to pay the bills for the liars...<cough>...I mean lawyers to keep them at bay. The guy is a user of people who can't even feel shame about spending other people's money to masturbate his own ego. Do their members do anything except recruit people to take an endless stream of courses and post social media links and "feel good" messages ripped off from other people on twitter and facebook all day? Is this all that LGAT is?

Date: January 02, 2016 01:03AM

Interesting set of opinionated reports Frank Parlato is giving about his dealings with and knowledge of NXIVM on the site here: [frankreport.com]

Current Page: 22 of 28

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.
This forum powered by Phorum.