Tweeting the Landmark Forum
Posted by: caligari ()
Date: March 22, 2009 12:33PM

There's a lot of people on Twitter. So there's bound to be activity with people doing, promoting, asking about the Landmark Forum:

[search.twitter.com]

A few are critical.

-- Caligari

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Tweeting the Landmark Forum
Date: June 10, 2009 01:21PM

Sample of a few critical and querying public tweets re:Landmark Forum (names removed):

Someone scheduled a Landmark Forum meeting at work tomorrow so I scheduled an appointment at the same time so i could miss it. No Cult THX

stay away from the Landmark Forum & Landmark Education. Its a pyramid scheme & a quasi-cult. see culteducation.com.

Anyone out there dealt with The Landmark Forum?

Anyone heard of The Landmark Forum? Taking one of their seminars tonight.

Landmark Forum- don't do it. Cultish, weird, and they want all your money.

Just got back from a Landmark Education forum. Interesting, and helpful. Have any of you been through the program?

Landmark has controversial sides to it- Ive gone through the Forum and have mixed reviews

does spymaster consist of anything other than spamming others with invites? Seems like landmark forum to me.

No, I'm not on that program. I gather it's the usual Landmark Forum tactic of suing anyone critical. Will repeat be dropped, I wonder?

Posted by: ajinajan ()
Date: June 10, 2009 04:40PM

caligari
Sample of a few critical and querying public tweets re:Landmark Forum (names removed):

Someone scheduled a Landmark Forum meeting at work tomorrow so I scheduled an appointment at the same time so i could miss it. No Cult THX

stay away from the Landmark Forum & Landmark Education. Its a pyramid scheme & a quasi-cult. see culteducation.com.

Anyone out there dealt with The Landmark Forum?

Anyone heard of The Landmark Forum? Taking one of their seminars tonight.

Landmark Forum- don't do it. Cultish, weird, and they want all your money.

Just got back from a Landmark Education forum. Interesting, and helpful. Have any of you been through the program?

Landmark has controversial sides to it- Ive gone through the Forum and have mixed reviews

does spymaster consist of anything other than spamming others with invites? Seems like landmark forum to me.

No, I'm not on that program. I gather it's the usual Landmark Forum tactic of suing anyone critical. Will repeat be dropped, I wonder?

The last one is really funny and right on the mark.

One wonders if the "tweet" posts will change and get spammed from the pro-Landmark Education camp in some sort of organized campaign, once Landmark Education headquarters reads this thread.

Date: June 19, 2009 12:46PM

and another:

New blog post: Landmark Forum - I Wanted A Refund, I Got A Mindfuck [troubleinabubble.com]

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.
This forum powered by Phorum.