Date: March 09, 2009 04:08AM

stay tuned.

Lars Bergwik

PS This goes for vanto too.

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Landmark Education - I am closing you down
Posted by: Enviro_Cop ()
Date: March 09, 2009 07:26AM

I hope you can set a legal precedent that can be used on other LGATS.

Posted by: Vegiegardener ()
Date: March 09, 2009 11:19AM

I'm staying tuned with eager anticipation. Go for it Lars.

Vegiegardener

Posted by: elena ()
Date: March 10, 2009 12:40AM

Good job, Lars.

They deserve to be buried.

The only thing good I can say about these sociopaths is that they have raised the level of awareness of coercive influence, persuasion, formulaic emotional manipulation, and mass mind control. Now lots of people know how to recognize them and fight back.

Ellen

Posted by: nettie ()
Date: March 11, 2009 02:23PM

Maybe I meant I am opening you up! That sounds better.

I received a strange phonecall last night;

"have you ordered? Have you ordered?

Me: what?

Him: Pizza!

etc etc."

This may be some landmarker that have ordered pizza in my name to have a fight between me and the pizza guy. I received a phonecall this morning from the same number while my phone was turned off. When I try that number he does not answer.

Landmark - if you are behind this. Stop it. It will not work.

Posted by: ExLand ()
Date: March 12, 2009 01:20AM

Good Luck Lars

The day that Landmark is shut down will be a very happy day for many people- myself included!

In my own selfish way- I just want to get them thrown out of South Africa, but if you can shut them down at 'the source' that would be even better!

Date: March 12, 2009 02:31PM

UPDATE

I have demanded the documents landmark have about med back. I have not yet received them. I did talk to Art Schreiber (legal counsel to LEC) a year back.

I have nothing against good people. There are a lot of good people in landmark but they are caught up in bad stuff. This bad stuff happens because Werner Erhard made it sure that his persona would be multiplied in a pyramid like scheme.

I have asked David Ure to call me - he has not. David Ure is manager for landmark in Europe. Evidently there is a policy within landmark not to talk to me.

I met yesterday with the journalist that made the Cold Facts (Kalla Fakta). Something will come out of that meeting. I am not sure what.

I need more courageous people to speak up.

I am available to media as an independent counsultant should you wish to purse something in your country.

nettie/Lars Bergwik
informing the world about what landmark education is all about....the good and the bad.

PS. Stay cool everyone. Maybe we will have "a world that works for everyone" sometime...thus fullfilling the Werner Erhard slogan. :-)

Date: March 12, 2009 04:53PM

I am still thinking about doing something in South Africa with the media. Should I need your help I will be in touch with you Lars.

Good luck again, just keep going, don't ever give up!

If all the ex-landmarkers work together I'm sure we can get them shut down!

Date: March 17, 2009 10:17PM

Lars I've sent you a private message... please check your inbox

Thanks
Exland

Date: March 23, 2009 12:05PM

I am backing down...

This is not a bluff. Others will have to take this "fight" up. I have done my share.

No one wants to end up in a loosing battle. I think I could win this but winners are loosers. Look at Bernie Madoff who "robbed" people in his pyramid scheme. When the pyramid falls a lot of people are hurt.

In the end we will see who comes out as real winners.

I know some people will feel unhappy about my decision (probably not landmark). I will stay on this forum (probably forever).

What landmark does with their "technology" shouldn't be legal (I think). But I seems they get away with it. This is a mystery to me.

nettie / Lars / nisseberka

Pages: 123Next
Current Page: 1 of 3

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.
This forum powered by Phorum.