Landmark Education - I just removed my videos from YT - for Harry R
Posted by: nettie ()
Date: March 23, 2009 11:52AM

This is to show my good will towards you Harry Rosenberg. What I don't understand is this;
According to your assistant who called me (leaving a voice mail) you are so busy with meetings that you have no time to talk to me.

Note that I have probably to end my fight against you at one point in time. As with all fights there are only loosers in the end. Even the winners loose I think. Just look at the conflicts in the world today.

LEC's mind game with me is over.

I will rest easy knowing that I have done my part to fullfill A WORLD THAT WORKS FOR EVERYONE..... :-)

nettie / Lars / nisseberka

PS About the documents - you know they are not worth anything. Send them to me if you want.
I have left my address to someone in the London office. Art Schreiber told me a year ago that he would make sure he would send them if I specified which documents I wanted. I did that to a person in London. I also gave that person my address.

PPS about media....I will not go there. But I cannot control the media. You try to control them but have failed occasionaly.

PPPS In the game of poker there are bluffs and counterbluffs. This is not a bluff.

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Landmark Education - I just removed my videos from YT - for Harry R
Posted by: nettie ()
Date: March 25, 2009 12:10PM

well Harry

it was a bluff - I am uploading videos to youtube again.

What is your call?

Re: Landmark Education - I just removed my videos from YT - for Harry R
Posted by: John Fox ()
Date: April 17, 2009 07:08PM

I say .... "hillarious"!!!! :-P

John

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.
This forum powered by Phorum.