Pages: Previous123
Current Page: 3 of 3
Re: Landmark Education - I am closing you down
Posted by: The Anticult ()
Date: April 09, 2009 09:10PM

nettie:

are you able to tell the world what has been going on behind the scenes, in any detail?

Options: ReplyQuote
Posted by: nettie ()
Date: April 10, 2009 02:19PM

The Anticult
nettie:

are you able to tell the world what has been going on behind the scenes, in any detail?

Anticult

[forum.culteducation.com]

Some good info there about my own recovery process

Just search for nettie and you will find a lot.

Basically landmark is seeing people as machines and statistics. On Friday everyone in the office is so stressed out since the statistics for the local office has to be sent to headquarters. Usually targets are not met and everyone blames everyone else.

Date: April 10, 2009 06:57PM

Nettie:

I should have been less vague with my question! :-)
I meant, can you tell us anything about the Youtube vids coming down?
did the Evil Empire try to get them removed, and things like that?

Posted by: nettie ()
Date: April 14, 2009 03:25AM

Someone tried to shut me up using the usual tactic of scarying me.

That someone said I was defaming someone - that would be Randy McNamara forum leader.

So the saga continues - landmark do their thing - I do mine.

If they try to sue me they will have to prove that they do not call 911 when someone is having a psychotic break during one of their courses.

That will fail.

Landmarkers are pretty powerless outside the cult. They know it - I know it - you know it.

Lars

Date: April 14, 2009 07:13AM

Landmark has tried to bully and abuse anyone they can get their hands on.

You are probably aware of the somewhat recent situation, where Landmark tried to attack people involved with the France 3 documentary on Landmark, posted on YouTube.
Voyage Au Pays Des Nouveaux Gourous (Voyage to the Land of the New Gurus) [www.eff.org]

Landmarkians tried to block the Wikipedia page, and they even failed horribly at that, and made it far worse for themselves. [en.wikipedia.org]

By attacking the video, they turned it into an international news story, which was HORRIBLE and bad PR for Landmark worldwide.

In that situation, the Electronic Frontier Foundation, exposed Landmark for its attempts at internet censorship.
Landmark and the Internet Archive [www.eff.org]
Landmark was humiliated, and Landmark has wrecked Landmarks own reputation permanently, by their own atrocious behavior.
Now the EFF file is on the record, forever.

Anyone being harrassed by Landmark, should consider contacting the Electronic Frontier Foundation. [www.eff.org]

Pages: Previous123
Current Page: 3 of 3

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.
This forum powered by Phorum.