well i'm sorry to hear about your husband and the loss of money etc. but it's really not my problem is it? lol
get on with life sweets.
The Nine Steps of the Law of Extraction
1. Promise people something they desperately want, no matter how ludicrous it may be.
For example, promise to show people - for a price, of course - how to get everything without doing anything.
2. Make the process for achieving this sound as mysterious as possible. For example, call it a mystery or maybe even a secret.
3. Legitimize your process by quoting a scientist or two. This way you can claim your process is actually “based” on science.
4. Assure people your process is foolproof. That is, anyone can do it and it will work every time all the time. Calling it a universal law is helpful in this regard.
5. Include a universal loophole so that when the process fails you can place the blame elsewhere.
For example, “The reason it didn’t work is because you didn’t do it right. Fortunately, there are advanced techniques that can help you.”
Notice, this loophole not only deflects blame, but also creates additional revenue streams (see points 6 and 7).
6. Sell advanced techniques in the form of high-dollar, back-end products, seminars and coaching programs using a multi-level commission structure in order to maximize revenue extraction.
7. Offer high-dollar “Certification Programs” to license others to sell your process to others. Be sure to require your licensees to also pay you a sizable percentage of any future sales they may make.
8. Focus your efforts on the right target audience. As the old saying goes, you can fool some people all of the time and they are the ones you need to focus on.
9. Express gratitude at least three times a day for all the abundance the Law of Extraction is bringing into your life.