Current Page: 16 of 24
Sedona Method and Release Technique
Posted by: question lady ()
Date: September 21, 2007 05:30PM

Did I miss something? I'm not sure why you told us you live in Europe?

Are you a Release Technique affiliate, i.e. a person who doesn't actually sell Crane's stuff but get paid if someone comes to his website from yours? That is one reason there is so much so called "postive" info on the internet.

My hubby has released about $6,000 in to Larry Crane's bank account. He has also seen some dramatic changes. His relationships are falling apart. his finances are a mess, his health is worse, but like you, he doesn't worry any more.

I notice that every time Anticult tells the truth about these guys, the releasers have to say "It really doesn't bother me" Why is that? If is doesn't bother you, why do you even mention that it doesn't bother you? Perhaps to show us how "released" you are?

Options: ReplyQuote
Posted by: every_day ()
Date: September 21, 2007 09:00PM

well i'm sorry to hear about your husband and the loss of money etc. but it's really not my problem is it? lol
get on with life sweets.

good luck to everybody :D

Date: September 22, 2007 02:40AM

every_day
well i'm sorry to hear about your husband and the loss of money etc. but it's really not my problem is it? lol
get on with life sweets.

My moniker here is Question Lady, not "sweets". Please use it.

You ignored my name and instead used a familiar term to address a woman you don't know, which is an insult.

You presumed to tell me what to do, i.e. "get on with life"

You "laughed out loud" at my husband's misfortune.

Thank you for demonstrating the disrespect, arrogance and lack of empathy the Release Technique engenders. You have just discredited the program more than I ever could.

Posted by: The Shadow ()
Date: September 22, 2007 03:20AM

sorry to be name-calling, but 'every-day' is just your typical 'jerk'
enuf said.

regards
'shad'

Posted by: The Anticult ()
Date: September 22, 2007 04:32AM

There are a zillion of these types of "affiliates" on the internet.
There are thousands of people trying to make some money from home. They probably are "affiliates" to 10 different things, and The Sedona Method is just one of them. They probably don't know anything about it, other than a few buzzwords.

They all say the same thing....you can have better...

-Health
-Love, Sex
-Money
-Happiness
-etc

They prey on the sick, the greedy, the lonely.
They say, "hey, buy this _____ and you will get ______".

You can "get" 400K instantly doing no work.

Its all the same old scam.
They just troll for suckers.
Too bad some of them didn't have the guts to link to their websites promoting The Sedona Method from this thread.

Posted by: The Shadow ()
Date: September 22, 2007 04:53AM

"get on with life sweets" -- what a put down!

this is a message for all you LGAT promotors who come over here and post rude and insulting comments:

I just heard it from the manners Lady on the radio:

"Manners are the oil that lubricate society" -- if nothing else, perhaps it would be helpful if people like 'truthful' and 'every-day' spend some time re-learning the good manners I'm sure their parents taught them. Then and only then will I, for one, welcome them back here.

regards,
'shad'

Date: September 22, 2007 08:46AM

Right you are AntiCult.

Along those lines, I enjoyed this humourous article on the steps of the Law of Extraction:

[blairwarren.com]

Posted by: The Anticult ()
Date: September 22, 2007 09:36AM

Blair Warren's "Law of Extraction" is so good, its no wonder he chanelled it from another realm of reality. Nice find.

http://blairwarren.com/blog/item/loe_revealed/

The Nine Steps of the Law of Extraction

1. Promise people something they desperately want, no matter how ludicrous it may be.

For example, promise to show people - for a price, of course - how to get everything without doing anything.

2. Make the process for achieving this sound as mysterious as possible. For example, call it a mystery or maybe even a secret.

3. Legitimize your process by quoting a scientist or two. This way you can claim your process is actually “based” on science.

4. Assure people your process is foolproof. That is, anyone can do it and it will work every time all the time. Calling it a universal law is helpful in this regard.

5. Include a universal loophole so that when the process fails you can place the blame elsewhere.

For example, “The reason it didn’t work is because you didn’t do it right. Fortunately, there are advanced techniques that can help you.”

Notice, this loophole not only deflects blame, but also creates additional revenue streams (see points 6 and 7).

6. Sell advanced techniques in the form of high-dollar, back-end products, seminars and coaching programs using a multi-level commission structure in order to maximize revenue extraction.

7. Offer high-dollar “Certification Programs” to license others to sell your process to others. Be sure to require your licensees to also pay you a sizable percentage of any future sales they may make.

8. Focus your efforts on the right target audience. As the old saying goes, you can fool some people all of the time and they are the ones you need to focus on.

9. Express gratitude at least three times a day for all the abundance the Law of Extraction is bringing into your life.

Posted by: disconnect ()
Date: September 30, 2007 01:34AM

It would be nice if people were more friendly towards each other, whether or not we agree. It seems to me that being polite could be more than a selective sometimes job. If being polite indeed lubricates society, I would begin with oppositional people.

I haven't released on 100.000k because I was afraid it wouldn't work. What if our friend every_day was telling the truth?

You do not have to be naive to release on money. Money does not necessarily pour in through the mail slot after 5 minutes of releasing. We all start where we're at, and I know that a year ago when I started listening to the Sedona Method I had pretty much hit bottom, between trying to lure girls to bed and trying to lure my self respect back the next day :lol: However, having removed the impediments to living a more charitable, abundant existence , I can easily make however much I want without the inner debate of "I deserve/don't deserve this" (which is completely arbitrary and made up in my mind. It has stopped me in the past. Subconscious sabotage. I recommend reading Carl Jung if you're interested in this stuff <3)

"get on with life sweets" - this could be the best advice someone's given me... or was he talking to Question Lady? Given her story (that every_day doesn't know about) this statement appears cruel and heartless. Once again, Question Lady, I am sorry for your loss and dismayed that the release technique had anything to do with it. I think that sort of thing happens to us when we buy into a belief system that claims to be spiritual but seems to be profit-motivated. I definitely became belligerent, and PROJECTED holding-on-ness onto my friends who were already releasing naturally [b:7f7c018803]because releasing was the only thing that had worked for me, and HOW COULD THEY NOT SEE HOW GREAT IT WAS!!???[/b:7f7c018803] :( lol. I was pretty excited. That advice applies to my life as well. There are some things that I'd like to be able to drop, like trying to convince people on the internet that what I am doing or not doing with my life is valid.

Oh wait

<3
"Thom"

ps. this is "gay" and newagey, but I love you guys

Posted by: mindconcern ()
Date: October 06, 2007 12:06PM

I called the suicide hotline to chat, and after I told the lady I was an atheist, she said 'things will always be the same for you.' Hehe. Good way to have depressed atheists kill themselves.
More infidel stuff: (highlight for the secret message)

Anyhoo, for the moment, I've adopted the idea that since this is all I get, it is still infinitely valuable in an objective sense. No reset button, no do-overs, no cloudy vacations in the thereafter.[/color:8fe4cd7a1f]

I'm still listening to the sedona method tapes. Skeptically. I'm not sure if its realistic or not yet- ie if 'releasing' is just tucking stuff even deeper back into your psyche.

But I have feelings like 'That woman wouldn't want me to bother her, I'm a spaz after all." Lots of self-defeating thoughts. And all my friends are married with children so I have no wingman. Sucks ass. Somethins gotta give though.

Current Page: 16 of 24

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.
This forum powered by Phorum.