Landmark refunds my "tuition"!
Posted by: Bradbavarde ()
Date: August 28, 2008 10:33AM

I just posted a similar message under my landmark for cats thread. I came home from work and found a letter from Landmark stating that they had heard that I was unsatisfied with my experience at the forum and since I had not gotten the results I wanted, they were refunding my money! That's great, but I wonder if that happens for everyone. I did tell the guy who hauled me in (he is also a coach) about my thoughts after the forum. What do you think, was it him or my videos that drew Landmark's attention? Just curious.

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Landmark refunds my "tuition"!
Posted by: billie ()
Date: August 29, 2008 01:30AM

Hi Brad!

Glad to see you found your way over here to post this. I think Landmark is aware of what's happening over on youtube, and that is why they are offering you your money back. I have never heard of anyone getting a refund if they stay past Friday even if they are unsatisfied. Typically, when someone is unsatisfied Landmark's response is "you're running your racket" but this is done in the confines of Landmark, not out there on youtube for the general public to witness.

Others here may offer more insight than me, but I am very happy for you! (now buy me a beer why don't ya!)

Posted by: Bradbavarde ()
Date: August 29, 2008 02:08AM

Thanks, Billie. You'll have one on me sometime.

Posted by: Hope ()
Date: August 29, 2008 04:49AM

In 2001, I received a full refund after I completed the Forum. It took a lot of phone calls on my part (they never returned phone calls at the times I told them I was available).

Posted by: Marmat ()
Date: August 29, 2008 05:58AM

I also received a full refund. It took me a long time to get it, I had to keep hassling and I wrote them a letter. I think I may also have threatened to report them to the Department of Trade. They never returned my calls or acknowledged the letter but eventually a cheque arrived.
Marmat.

Posted by: Vic-Luc ()
Date: August 29, 2008 01:01PM

I never gave them dime one, but after many phone calls (including a recruitment manager that got caught lying on the phone...it was priceless, btw) I got a bona-fide letter of apology for my experiences as a "guest," since those freaks weirded me out and I'd said NO to the Forum a bazillion times. The letter was chock full of passive-responsibilty taking LE jargon and, as a piece of writing-- grammatically horrible to the English language, but nonetheless, overnight FedExed to my house.

And one day I'll get Rick to post it if I can find the damn thing.

Posted by: Marmat ()
Date: August 29, 2008 01:41PM

It may have helped me with my refund that I did not actually finish the Forum. I figure I am "incomplete" with them (sorry - a little lekkie humour).

Edited 2 time(s). Last edit at 08/29/2008 01:45PM by Marmat.

Posted by: ajinajan ()
Date: August 29, 2008 03:13PM

Marmat
I figure I am "incomplete" with them (sorry - a little lekkie humour).

I think I just threw up a little bit in my mouth and tasted it.

Posted by: nettie ()
Date: August 29, 2008 11:02PM

I want a check of 13,000 usd in my mail box!

Posted by: corboy ()
Date: August 29, 2008 11:19PM

If anyone has copies of paperwork, post 'em with your names blacked out.

Rick already has a Hall of Flames.

We could have a Hall of Trophy Letters or something.

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.
This forum powered by Phorum.