Pages: Previous12345
Current Page: 5 of 5
Should/Have To and Need/Want
Posted by: escapedintact ()
Date: June 19, 2004 01:09AM

"Socrates",

If you have or had a "superior" firewall and think that those that try to break in are con men trying to control you, why did you spend so much time and money hanging around these groups?

I had experience with Est and never paid a single dime more than the original program cost. I also saw the "creation" of the Forum by Werner via satellite. I got in for free for that one but I won't bore you with the details.

It seemed that the Forum was becoming all about language and it really didn't appeal to me. (NLP?) So I continued my "Ontological" study on my own. There is no need to spend money to explore the nature of being.

Everywhere I go, there I am!

I never fealt coerced into thinking any particular way. If It sounded like bullshit or didn't "fit" for me I just threw it away. (No offense to those who have been victimized. I'm not blaming the victims. I just wasn't one of them.)

I never tried to prove anything to the Trainer if I disagreed.
What's the point?

So to reiterate my question, why did you waste your time and money?

Maybe your "firewall" has some security breaches?
A pithy response would be appreciated.

I am available for "coaching" and unlike the Sophists, there is no fee.

Options: ReplyQuote
Should/Have To and Need/Want
Posted by: rrmoderator ()
Date: June 19, 2004 02:22AM

Socrates:

This message board is not about you, your theories or need to be right.

Rather than go and on and on and on with you, suffice to say--read the links provided as they are self-explanatory.

Pick up a few good books by Singer, Lifton and Cialdini and you will eventually "get it."

See [www.culteducation.com]

It seems like your purpose here is grandiose preaching and pontificating.

Please stop this type of ego-driven, self-indulgent and obsessive rhetoric.

It doesn't appear anyone is really that interested. And again, it's not what the message board is for.

Options: ReplyQuote
Pages: Previous12345
Current Page: 5 of 5

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.
This forum powered by Phorum.