Should/Have To and Need/Want
Posted by: escapedintact ()
Date: June 19, 2004 01:09AM

"Socrates",

If you have or had a "superior" firewall and think that those that try to break in are con men trying to control you, why did you spend so much time and money hanging around these groups?

I had experience with Est and never paid a single dime more than the original program cost. I also saw the "creation" of the Forum by Werner via satellite. I got in for free for that one but I won't bore you with the details.

It seemed that the Forum was becoming all about language and it really didn't appeal to me. (NLP?) So I continued my "Ontological" study on my own. There is no need to spend money to explore the nature of being.

Everywhere I go, there I am!

I never fealt coerced into thinking any particular way. If It sounded like bullshit or didn't "fit" for me I just threw it away. (No offense to those who have been victimized. I'm not blaming the victims. I just wasn't one of them.)

I never tried to prove anything to the Trainer if I disagreed.
What's the point?

So to reiterate my question, why did you waste your time and money?

Maybe your "firewall" has some security breaches?
A pithy response would be appreciated.

I am available for "coaching" and unlike the Sophists, there is no fee.

Should/Have To and Need/Want
Posted by: rrmoderator ()
Date: June 19, 2004 02:22AM

Socrates:

This message board is not about you, your theories or need to be right.

Rather than go and on and on and on with you, suffice to say--read the links provided as they are self-explanatory.

Pick up a few good books by Singer, Lifton and Cialdini and you will eventually "get it."

See [www.culteducation.com]

It seems like your purpose here is grandiose preaching and pontificating.

Please stop this type of ego-driven, self-indulgent and obsessive rhetoric.

It doesn't appear anyone is really that interested. And again, it's not what the message board is for.

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.
This forum powered by Phorum.