Current Page: 4 of 6
Re: PSI Seminars: MINDLESS Drones and the ONES left behind.
Posted by: Mary K ()
Date: March 14, 2008 09:42AM

Samuel, I find it somewhat surprising to me to that he calls and talks to me even though he's married now. I just wonder when he's going to break.

Options: ReplyQuote
Posted by: Steve989 ()
Date: March 16, 2008 10:58PM

Mary K
Samuel, I find it somewhat surprising to me to that he calls and talks to me even though he's married now. I just wonder when he's going to break.

Mary I am somewhat surprised too. Usually if you decline to "enroll" they move on to others and try them. Steve

Date: April 08, 2008 08:04PM

I ran across this in youtube. I can't believe these people are so fooled by this stuff. Some of the men sound just like my husband.

[youtube.com]

Posted by: nettie ()
Date: April 09, 2008 02:13AM

it is probably all coming from scĂ­entology. Then est transformed into landmark - people who did est and landmark made up their own training. So it spreads like a virus. A virus will die when enough people have been exposed to it and have developed immunity. So the time is near when this will stop. The problem we face is that they have a lot of unmapped territory to exploit. So we have to inform people via the internet. And probably also in person.

nettie
aka Donald Duck - master of all things....except maybe backgammon

Date: April 16, 2008 12:45PM

The Saga continues:

Well this turned into a strange situation, even stranger than before. My ex-husband called me this afternoon and told me that his new wife just left him after cleaning out his bank accounts. So much for PSI ethics huh? This woman was the love of his life and a fellow PSI graduate. Guess he should have thought about these problems before he married her.

Date: April 19, 2008 12:13PM

Check this out. This idiot says he can increase your wealth if you took courses in Landmark and PSI Seminars.

[sandiego.craigslist.org]

Date: April 28, 2008 01:40AM

Mary K
The Saga continues:

Well this turned into a strange situation, even stranger than before. My ex-husband called me this afternoon and told me that his new wife just left him after cleaning out his bank accounts. So much for PSI ethics huh? This woman was the love of his life and a fellow PSI graduate. Guess he should have thought about these problems before he married her.

The ex-husband called last night and told me that his current wife filed for divorce this last week. And to add to the nerve of this man he asks me for a loan and a place to stay until he gets back on his feet. I told him to call his PSI "Buddies" and ask them for the money and a place of stay. I even told him to contact the PSI ranch and ask for his money back, since the provide a refund if they don't like the courses. He had me so angry I could slip nails!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Then when he didn't get the response he wanted he called our daughter and she basically told him the same thing.

Date: April 29, 2008 12:54PM

Mary, sorry about the ex-husband. I faced a similar situation with my ex-wife. They just don't get IT. (No pun intended)

Date: May 13, 2008 10:40AM

Well just to update everyone; My ex-husband had to be checked into the county mental hospital; he had a nervous break down.

The doctor asked me all kinds of questions about his mental heath. When I told him about PSI and what they do at the ranch. I thought he was going to think I was crazy and have me committed, but his first comment was "Brainwashing." The doctor heard of these groups (Thank God) because I think I will go nuts trying to explain all this. I contacted his wife and she simply laughed it off saying he needs the vacation. What a bitch!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! The only reason I'm getting involved in this is for my daughter.

Date: May 21, 2008 12:32PM

the ex is out of the hospital, but taking medication for manic depression now.

Current Page: 4 of 6

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.
This forum powered by Phorum.