Current Page: 3 of 6
Re: PSI Seminars: MINDLESS Drones and the ONES left behind.
Posted by: Samuel ()
Date: February 09, 2008 07:43AM

Mary K
Well this was weird. My ex-husband called me this morning and asked me to meet him for coffee so we could talk. How this was somewhat surprising as he refused to speak to me even to discuss the divorce. I told him I saw no need to see or speak to him; that he had this GRAND idea for a "better life" after taking PSI7 and gave no thought about my feelings whatsoever. He sounded like he was a little put off by my comments. He was put off. Then the asshole asked me if I would be interested in taking the basic class so he could meet some quota about enrolling people to this crap. The nerve of this man. Ruins our marriage because he's more committed to his relationship with his 'cult' than he was to our marriage.

Mary, I know exactly what you mean. My wife did the same thing with me. Tried to get me to a attend a basic class as part of her quota to enroll more people. Told me that it could help me find what I was missing in life. I told her at the time "the only thing I'm missing is my wife. Where she is? When is she coming back from the ranch?" Needless to say this did not go over well as she felt there was nothing wrong with her.

Options: ReplyQuote
Posted by: Mary K ()
Date: February 11, 2008 10:42AM

Sorry, I posted this under the wrong thread. I copied it here.

Ok, does this happen to anyone else? Your husband/wife leaves you after their return from PSI7, divorces their spouse, and then starts calling a few months afterward asking them/you if you would consider taking the basic, because of a quota to enroll new people?

My ex-husband is calling me constantly and generally making an ass of himself trying to get me to enroll in this crap. I heard from a friend of mine and he had the gall to call her and ask her and her husband if they would be interested. Naturally she called me and told me what had occurred and I had to embarrass myself and tell her that he was brainwashed by this group. She said he was very insistent with the enrollment and she said she would have to think about it as a polite way to blow him off. Then she calls me and I had to tell her what this was all about. I told her about PSI and asked her to check it out on the web as I'm sure I came off sounding like I had lost my mind. She must have thought I was crazy when I told her and she did check. I'm just glad I didn't lose a friend over this, or worse break up a marriage because he was interested in enrolling my friends. I called my ex-husband and told him in no uncertain terms that if he continued with these phone calls, emails, and text messages I was going to have him arrested for harassment. I'm glad he found PSI and left because he has been a major pain in my butt in the last few months. Damn, thinking about this, I think I've talked to him more in the past two months then I did in the last six months of our marriage. This co-insides with his move to the "white light."

Date: February 18, 2008 07:30AM

Mary,

this sounds just like my ex-wife. She hounded me for almost a year asking me to attend this crap. She kept trying to sell me on it, telling me it would change my life. I told her it had changed my life. I lost my wife to this bullshit. She just started laughing at me, telling me that I would never understand. She said this would 'free me' to enjoy life. I told her I enjoyed our life together and she was the one who destroyed it because of her "experience" with PSI.

Date: February 19, 2008 09:51AM

Samuel, thanks for the response. I don't know if I can take this type of stalking for a year. I guess I'll have to get an order of protection against him. I just don't think it'll work. He is so fixated on this PSI crap and he won't stop until he burns out. It's like someone turned on a switch in his head and made him into a madman. I was married to this man for several years and never in my wildest dreams did I see our marriage end like this. He was a smart, intelligent, and loving man. He turned into someone I don't even know. Conceited, shallow and dense.

Date: February 23, 2008 07:19AM

Mary, I understand completely. It seems like no one can understand this except the people who lose their loved ones to this. To the rest of the world we're crazy.

Date: February 23, 2008 11:20PM

Well this situation with my ex-husband has taken a strange twist. He called me last night at midnight and told me he is in Las Vegas with his "new" girlfriend and they are getting married tomorrow. Seems he met her during one of these coffee meetings, hit it off and she is 'the love of his life." Now to make matters even more unreal, because I think this whole thing is unreal, he's only known her a couple of weeks. When he returned from the ranch he was smitten over another woman, again "the love of his life," he had met at the ranch. She apparently dumped him and he's now getting married to someone he's known only a couple of weeks. I pointed out to him that I am his ex-wife and asked him why I would care what he's doing? He has the nerve to tell me that he thought we were still friends. "Friends!!!!!" I explained to him, again, for the hundredth time I am not his friend. I am his ex-wife. I asked him if he remembered telling me that I didn't matter to him; that if I was not interested in attending one of his seminars I was not worth wasting time on, and that's why he divorced me.

I would swear this man is on drugs. They really must put something in the kool-aid.

Date: February 28, 2008 08:58AM

Mary K
Well this situation with my ex-husband has taken a strange twist. He called me last night at midnight and told me he is in Las Vegas with his "new" girlfriend and they are getting married tomorrow. Seems he met her during one of these coffee meetings, hit it off and she is 'the love of his life." Now to make matters even more unreal, because I think this whole thing is unreal, he's only known her a couple of weeks. When he returned from the ranch he was smitten over another woman, again "the love of his life," he had met at the ranch. She apparently dumped him and he's now getting married to someone he's known only a couple of weeks. I pointed out to him that I am his ex-wife and asked him why I would care what he's doing? He has the nerve to tell me that he thought we were still friends. "Friends!!!!!" I explained to him, again, for the hundredth time I am not his friend. I am his ex-wife. I asked him if he remembered telling me that I didn't matter to him; that if I was not interested in attending one of his seminars I was not worth wasting time on, and that's why he divorced me.

I would swear this man is on drugs. They really must put something in the kool-aid.

Exactly like my ex-wife. It's like they're reading from the same "play" book.

Posted by: Steve989 ()
Date: March 01, 2008 11:17AM

Samuel
Mary K

Exactly like my ex-wife. It's like they're reading from the same "play" book.

play book exactly.

Date: March 02, 2008 11:39PM

Mary K

Talk about turnabout being “fair play.” My ex-husband called me last night at midnight and told me that he believes he mad a ‘terrible mistake’ marrying his new PSI “sweetheart.” This after less than a week of marriage. He told me his new wife racked up a majority of his credit cards while they were in Vegas buying like expensive items at the hotel shops; like she was some big winner. Add that to the fact he dropped four grand on the roulette table.

I asked him why in the world he was calling and telling me his woes and he responds that I “owe” him for the support he gave me over the years of our marriage and feels that I can at least listen to him because of that. I cannot believe the nerve of this man. The arrogant self centered bastard. I told him to talk to his new wife and explain it to her as she is on the same wavelength as he is.

PSI destroyed his mind and I can’t believe this new attitude.

Date: March 06, 2008 11:07AM

Mary K
Mary K

Talk about turnabout being “fair play.” My ex-husband called me last night at midnight and told me that he believes he mad a ‘terrible mistake’ marrying his new PSI “sweetheart.” This after less than a week of marriage. He told me his new wife racked up a majority of his credit cards while they were in Vegas buying like expensive items at the hotel shops; like she was some big winner. Add that to the fact he dropped four grand on the roulette table.

I asked him why in the world he was calling and telling me his woes and he responds that I “owe” him for the support he gave me over the years of our marriage and feels that I can at least listen to him because of that. I cannot believe the nerve of this man. The arrogant self centered bastard. I told him to talk to his new wife and explain it to her as she is on the same wavelength as he is.

PSI destroyed his mind and I can’t believe this new attitude.

It's somewhat surprising to me is that he even calls you and tells you this. I thought it was unusual to maintain a relationship with an ex unless the ex was going to PSI. I understand he tried, or he is still trying to get you to attend, but this sounds like a new twist with this group.

Current Page: 3 of 6

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.
This forum powered by Phorum.