Anyone here heard of Lifestream?
Posted by: notanantiGnostic ()
Date: April 02, 2009 06:04AM

My Dad got involved in this group through his wife a few years back called Lifestream at a point when his life wasn't going so well. It really sounds like one of these large group Awareness training setups and I have heard being mentioned on another site as a spin off of Lifespring. I see it mentioned here. [forum.culteducation.com]

He is now stuck in their slave system, thinking he is making his life better, but how could that be true when his life is so bad? He is now isolated from most of his family and they have just about no true friends outside of the group.

I would like to know more about how to deal with such a group and perhaps where to get information if anyone has any ideas. Over the last few months I have been using this website to get the word about a religious cult and now I starting to think about how to deal with this situation.

Thanks for your consideration

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Anyone here heard of Lifestream?
Date: April 09, 2009 12:32PM

This seems to explain how the original Human Awareness training groups grew out from Mind Dynamics founded by Alexander Everett.

Lifestream was founded by Jim Quinn.

[www.culthelp.info]

It seems the best I can do right now is to learn about Large Group Awareness Trainning in General as a start. Lifestream seems to be a relative minor group at least as far as numbers go.

Date: April 09, 2009 12:45PM

Ok something now makes sense to me. Lifestream doesn't technically exist anymore as an organization. However the people involved still refer to it as lifestream, almost like a religion. The main organization seems to be The Personal Growth Centre. This website makes it seem that there may be other organization offering lifestream training.

[www.personalgrowthcentre.com]

Posted by: Steve989 ()
Date: April 09, 2009 12:46PM

You might want to check this out. It's long but provided alot of information.

[www.enlightened-spirituality.org]

Date: April 10, 2009 12:29AM

Thanks for that article it looks like a great one, I will try to read it this afternoon.

There a good article in Wkipedia about Mind dynamics that seems to helpful for what I want to learn. [en.wikipedia.org] The explanation of it being shut down for criminal reasons really helps. It appears that lifestream is really a small player in this game being dramatically over shadowed by the others.

This may be a repeat but this site is also good. [pagesperso-orange.fr]

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 04/10/2009 12:49AM by notanantiGnostic.

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.
This forum powered by Phorum.