Current Page: 2 of 6
Re: PSI Seminars: MINDLESS Drones and the ONES left behind.
Posted by: Jeri442 ()
Date: December 22, 2007 09:08PM

Steve,
I remember someone named Paul infiltrating one of the PSI yahoo groups and claiming his wife committed suicide after her return from PSI7. This went thru the groups like wildfire. Everyone said “No one would ever commit suicide after attending PSI.” The PSI office issued a statement that this was a hoax; that this man blamed PSI because his wife left him. Now I’m not so sure. Why would someone claim something like that after this length of time if it weren’t true? And even if it weren’t true why would he still be upset. He must have loved her very much.

And look at the statements from the person he was responding too. She still feels that PSI “helped” her live life; even through she failed a relationship with “a good man” but developed an intimate relationship with her family. The family she is referring to is her PSI group. What I bunch of crap. She is just as warped as I was when I was involved with PSI.

Mary,
I am so sorry for the lost of your marriage.

Options: ReplyQuote
Date: December 22, 2007 09:17PM

Zorro
Cult Schmult
I understand not liking it when someone changes but isn't all free will? I look at the prices of these LGAT's. If someone spends $1000 there and also leaves you for someone else or spends $1000 on vacation and leaves you for someone else, is Princes Cruiselines a cult too? Is it mind control sci-fi or just life the world over?

It's not free will and it's not sci-fi either. Once you enter into an LGAT you can forget free will. You may think you have free will, but you don't, plain and simple. The minute you sign up the mind control starts. If you sign up because your friend asked you too, your friend will start babbling the B.S. about what a great decision you've made, how much you're going to benefit etc. etc. etc. i.e. "love bombing you". The second you step across the threshold and enter their building or location you get hit with the serious mindcontrol stuff. Your then hearded about like cattle in feed lot. While your all pinned up in the room you'll be listening to crap that is straight up brainwashing techniques all the while being broken down gradually from a physical stand point. Till on the last day your physically exhausted and your mind is mush.

On Princess Cruiselines you don't have to participate if you don't want to, you could stay in your room and sleep the whole time. With Landmark or an LGAT, you don't have that choice, pure and simple.

I couldn't agree more.

Posted by: Samuel ()
Date: December 26, 2007 07:41AM

Hi Mary, I read your post with a great deal of interest. I can understand how you feel. I was going through the "normal" issues of Christmas and she invaded my thoughts and I wondered how my wife was doing. I miss her so very much; this will be the fourth Christmas without her and there isn't a day when I don't think about her and hope that she is ok.

I wished there was something I could say to make this easy for you, but there is no easy way. PSI destroyed my wifes mind much like they did to your husband.

Posted by: Mary K ()
Date: January 10, 2008 12:23PM

Jeri442
Steve,
I remember someone named Paul infiltrating one of the PSI yahoo groups and claiming his wife committed suicide after her return from PSI7. This went thru the groups like wildfire. Everyone said “No one would ever commit suicide after attending PSI.” The PSI office issued a statement that this was a hoax; that this man blamed PSI because his wife left him. Now I’m not so sure. Why would someone claim something like that after this length of time if it weren’t true? And even if it weren’t true why would he still be upset. He must have loved her very much.

And look at the statements from the person he was responding too. She still feels that PSI “helped” her live life; even through she failed a relationship with “a good man” but developed an intimate relationship with her family. The family she is referring to is her PSI group. What I bunch of crap. She is just as warped as I was when I was involved with PSI.

Mary,

This is so sad. I understand how most of you must feel after the loss of your husbands or wives, to have someone come back from the ranch and commit suicide is just sad. I wonder if this man sued PSI?

I guess you could equate this to the death of a spouse by losing the person you love(d) after they attend this course. It's just I miss the man I married. He's become someone else and lost his way.

Date: January 15, 2008 07:47AM

I started checking a few email I had saved when I was involved in PSI. Here is an example of the mindset we all had when confronted with PSI being a cult. How things change when your reality doesn't fit the real world.

Here is an email a PSI graduate sent to her group last year, she too changed her mind after coming down from the high............Thought the PSI comment at the end was right on.....

K. W.
Not so. Not likely, in any case. I don't imagine you'll have much of a clue till you rack up a lot of disappointing relationships and begin to question the exploitive dogma and fake intimacy of PSI. You may "believe" you are "communicating" with people in some superior way, but that is a delusion that you, probably, will only find out after many sad encounters and disastrous involvements. It's hard to reach anyone while they are in, what cult-watchers call, "thrall." When people are "high" or "buzzed" from the emotional "intoxicants" they don't much care what us sober party-poopers have to say. So, no..... I don't think you'll be in a position to cure yourself, with or without "help," of a cult-designed and imposed mental illness until you've suffered the "hang-over" for a good long time.

That more and more "normal," decent, honest, intelligent people will be suckered into a predatory and exploitive mind-set, a damaging and disgusting world-view, and a devastating psycho/intellectual/emotional racket like PSI and/or all the other copy-cat groups. It's astonishingly easy for these scammers to fool lots and lots of people. Remember, they target the suggestible, the malleable, those easily led or seduced, the cooperative and eager to get along, the self-sacrificing - on the whole, pretty nice people who, mostly, don't deserve to be tricked, used, lied-to, fooled, and taken advantage of.

And, that you, and others like you, will spread the noxious, infectious, and poisonous "thought-virus" farther and deeper into the culture. Answer me this: Why are you, specifically, so anxious, eager, and willing to use their jargon, their "concepts," and their "position?" You'll figure it out sooner or later.

Not likely while you're pushing and/or posturing PSI-style. And don't be fooled into thinking you can get away with it if you jettison the jargon. It's still easily recognized by anyone with a prior "exposure."

I saw an episode of the Simpson’s on Sunday and PSI was mentioned. PSI stood for "(P)oor (S)elf (I) steem... Thought I'd just throw that in. Seems to me that it fit Lisa, Mary and Judy. Thanks for your comments. For those of you who contacted me Thank You for you kinds thought. God Bless You.. Keri

S. C, wrote:
I am open to speaking with your wife. Is she happy? Has her life gone down the toilet? Has she been institutionalized? Is she living the dreams that maybe you didn't notice? I'm sorry for your anger and your loss. My husband feels like you, only he has been a raging, abusive, emotionally, psychologically, verbally and physically, yet he denies it all. Only to try and turn the tables to say that I make him that way. Wow, am I that powerful that I can possess a man to blow pyroclastic rage all over me, without warning, from nowhere? That most difficult part is, he is successful, hard-working, very talented, he can be loving. He can also withhold every ounce of love from me and starves me sexually, he denies me attention and tells me he's not attracted to me. I'm very comparable to Kathryn-Zeta Jones. I'm in a constant state of threat and confusion living with him. I truly believe he is bi-polar as his son was diagnosed. Can you explain this? PSI's tools are the only program that is helping me deal with this monster. I just want to heal and move forward and live life joyfully, peacefully and surrender to things that I cannot control. He even blames me for his need to binge drink. How can I be truly responsible for that? What do you do for a living? What state did you take the BASIC? Aloha, S.

Date: January 21, 2008 11:32AM

Jeri and Samuel I wanted to thank you for your comments.

I was somewhat amazed by some of the stories I've read on this site and can relate after what happened with my husband. I went to his basic graduation and was amazed that people could fall for this. After I left that night my husband told me that if I wanted to save our marriage I should go take the basic. I have received calls from his "group" to "console" me with the loss of my marriage and "suggested" that I attend the basic to see where he is now "coming from." Because of the numerous calls from his group and the people at the local PSI office I've had to change my number.

I never thought I would be going through something like this. It still boggles my mind and I wonder when he's going to come "back" to his senses.

Posted by: Steve989 ()
Date: February 02, 2008 07:38AM

Jeri442
Steve,

Mary,

I remember this too. My wife had just started her involvement with PSI and during one of her "coffee" PLD meetings mentioned that everyone was getting emails to that effect. My wife said this was a hoax too as they heard it from the "front office." Like PSI wants people to believe their recruits would never commit suicide after attending one of their seminars. Its bad for business.

Posted by: Samuel ()
Date: February 03, 2008 01:33PM

Suicide and PSI, Very bad for business.

Date: February 07, 2008 10:59AM

Well this was weird. My ex-husband called me this morning and asked me to meet him for coffee so we could talk. How this was somewhat surprising as he refused to speak to me even to discuss the divorce. I told him I saw no need to see or speak to him; that he had this GRAND idea for a "better life" after taking PSI7 and gave no thought about my feelings whatsoever. He sounded like he was a little put off by my comments. He was put off. Then the asshole asked me if I would be interested in taking the basic class so he could meet some quota about enrolling people to this crap. The nerve of this man. Ruins our marriage because he's more committed to his relationship with his 'cult' than he was to our marriage.

Posted by: vlinden ()
Date: February 07, 2008 11:06AM

Oh my GOD. Mary, I am so, so . . . so sorry.

Can I ask you if your husband ever exhibited qualities in his person before PSI that would have shown such a weakness in his character?

With my ex, I was aware that he seemed very changeable in his views, he often seemed to adopt other's ideas quickly and drop them just as quickly.

Did anything your husband did or said show that he might be capable of this?

Current Page: 2 of 6

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.
This forum powered by Phorum.