Pages: Previous12345
Current Page: 5 of 5
Landmark 2020
Posted by: Vic-Luc ()
Date: September 29, 2007 03:28PM

ON2 LF
I hope the American Psychiatric Association wakes up to the damage the wanna bees are causing and puts an abrupt stop to every unethical, illegal, and incompetent practice of psychotherapy or counselling, whatever its disguise, and lobbys for legislation that will keep it stopped.

It takes time and research, which requires money...a luxury LE has and that researchers don't.

Options: ReplyQuote
Landmark 2020
Posted by: Zorro ()
Date: September 29, 2007 08:48PM

Vic-Luc
ON2 LF
I hope the American Psychiatric Association wakes up to the damage the wanna bees are causing and puts an abrupt stop to every unethical, illegal, and incompetent practice of psychotherapy or counselling, whatever its disguise, and lobbys for legislation that will keep it stopped.

It takes time and research, which requires money...a luxury LE has and that researchers don't.

We can't let the lack of money get in the way of the battle with Landmark. What Landmark may have in money they lack in resourcefulness and creativity. Something that we as well as the research community all has.

Landmark 2020
Posted by: ON2 LF ()
Date: September 30, 2007 05:58AM

We can't let the lack of money get in the way of the battle with Landmark. What Landmark may have in money they lack in resourcefulness and creativity. Something that we as well as the research community all has.

Landmark also lacks ethics and accreditation, in a big enough way that when the time comes to defend their cause to the legal or academic authorities, they haven't got a leg to stand on. A so-called 'proven track record' or '100,000 participants a year', just won't hold water. All it will prove is that they have successfully conned alot of people over a large number of years.

Landmark 2020
Posted by: Vic-Luc ()
Date: September 30, 2007 06:50AM

ON2 LF

Landmark also lacks ethics and accreditation, in a big enough way that when the time comes to defend their cause to the legal or academic authorities, they haven't got a leg to stand on. A so-called 'proven track record' or '100,000 participants a year', just won't hold water. All it will prove is that they have successfully conned alot of people over a large number of years.

Their business training division (soon to be renamed 'Vantos') actually offers CEUs that are recognized by accrediting bodies.

Here's what they do have: Money for legal teams. Lots of it. LOTS.

Landmark 2020
Posted by: ON2 LF ()
Date: September 30, 2007 07:28AM

Their business training division (soon to be renamed 'Vantos') actually offers CEUs that are recognized by accrediting bodies.

one 'slip of the mind' in one of their training sessions, good bye accreditation. That's if the accrediting institution has high enough standards.
ENRON had tons of money to finance legal battles too, they lost anyway, so there's still hope in that arena.

Landmark 2020
Posted by: Zorro ()
Date: September 30, 2007 12:34PM

Vic-Luc

Has anyone ever been to a Landmark business training class? I would like to find out more about it and see if it is like their Seminars. I'm really curious.....I some how think that I may have run across one of their corporate training sessions years ago somewhere. I seem to recall seeing the name Landmark Education. Maybe I was at a conference or corporate training seminar some place that they were also doing a training seminar at. I really can't recall, maybe I'm just dreaming....

Pages: Previous12345
Current Page: 5 of 5

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.
This forum powered by Phorum.