Current Page: 3 of 5
Landmark 2020
Posted by: The Shadow ()
Date: September 24, 2007 03:02AM

I just heard on the radio that a man from another country (not Canada or the US) is a University Trained chemical scientist (from an acredited university) yet he cannot get any other job here other than taxi driver, security guard, janitor, etc. ISN'T IT AMAZING -- an ex-used car salesman, a hairdress, a clerk, can walk accross the border and do psychotherapy on people, all WITHOUT PROPER TRAINING OR ANY KIND OF LICENCE! -

what is wrong with this picture?--am I just crazy or what???

We need to put pressure on our governments to crack down on these QUACKS, no matter which name they use. I am sure it is just a matter to time before Landmark/EST changes its name AGAIN. We have to hold these snake-oil salesmen accountable for what they are doing, and we can only do that if we bring attention to their scams!

regards,
'shad'

Options: ReplyQuote
Landmark 2020
Posted by: MartinH ()
Date: September 24, 2007 03:08AM

The Shadow
I just heard on the radio that a man from another country (not Canada or the US) is a University Trained chemical scientist (from an acredited university) yet he cannot get any other job here other than taxi driver, security guard, janitor, etc. ISN'T IT AMAZING -- an ex-used car salesman, a hairdress, a clerk, can walk accross the border and do psychotherapy on people, all WITHOUT PROPER TRAINING OR ANY KIND OF LICENCE! -

what is wrong with this picture?--am I just crazy or what???

well said ... snobs without proper training or background thinking they can save the world with a few insights and concepts (borrowed from elsewhere out of context) and thinking they do better than anyone else ...
we transform your life in three days, where psychotherapists need ten years, o all these stupid psychotherapists, all these great Landmarkians

Landmark 2020
Posted by: ajinajan ()
Date: September 24, 2007 04:16AM

Zorro
What do you all think about Landmarks "Landmark 2020" goal of having everyone on the planet "Transformed" by the year 2020?

" Landmark 2020 " -- ???

Sounds like the name of a freakay George Romero movie ...

[en.wikipedia.org]

Here is a "2020" movie with some zombies
[imdb.com]

Watch it before the planet gets TRANSFORMED !

Muaha ha ha ha ...

Landmark 2020
Date: September 24, 2007 04:36AM

ajinajan
Zorro
What do you all think about Landmarks "Landmark 2020" goal of having everyone on the planet "Transformed" by the year 2020?

" Landmark 2020 " -- ???

[en.wikipedia.org]

[imdb.com]

Muaha ha ha ha ...

Associated Press headline :
[b:e64dc651ce]'Evil' zombies reign[/b:e64dc651ce]
[news.yahoo.com]
Will this be the headline we can expect in 2020 ?

DISCLAIMER : The above was purely meant to be a comedic form of parody, and not an enlistment for certain types of litigious for-profit, privately owned companies to get excited.

Landmark 2020
Posted by: maurice ()
Date: September 24, 2007 04:51AM

ajinajan
ajinajan
Zorro

" Landmark 2020 " -- ???

[en.wikipedia.org]

[imdb.com]

Muaha ha ha ha ...

Associated Press headline :
[b:91afd00ede]'Evil' zombies reign[/b:91afd00ede]
[news.yahoo.com]
Will this be the headline we can expect in 2020 ?

DISCLAIMER : The above was purely meant to be a comedic form of parody, and not an enlistment for certain types of litigious for-profit, privately owned companies to get excited.

I think the Matrix is more to the point. It's even been made by landmarkians! A humanity kept in a virtual reality which looks normal but is really just a prison to suck people's energy and guarded by people in suits.

Landmark 2020
Posted by: ON2 LF ()
Date: September 25, 2007 04:24PM

I cannot comprehend this asshole at all, "he broke with that identity..."?

www.working-minds.com/werner.htm

In May 1960, he was married with four children and was working as a car salesman and quite unhappy. He broke with that identity and headed West with June Bryde, who he had been seeing secretly.

I wonder when he decided to break with his identity as a human being?

Landmark 2020
Date: September 25, 2007 04:54PM

ON2 LF
I cannot comprehend this asshole at all, "he broke with that identity..."?

www.working-minds.com/werner.htm

In May 1960, he was married with four children and was working as a car salesman and quite unhappy. He broke with that identity and headed West with June Bryde, who he had been seeing secretly.

I wonder when he decided to break with his identity as a human being?

"...who he had been seeing secretly." -- I think he means, who Werner Erhard had committed a bigamous marriage with.

Landmark 2020
Posted by: ON2 LF ()
Date: September 26, 2007 06:37PM

I wonder if there's a landmarkian term for 'bigamy' or 'child abandonment', or 'child abuse'?

Landmark 2020
Posted by: The Shadow ()
Date: September 26, 2007 10:24PM

ON2 LF
I wonder if there's a landmarkian term for 'bigamy' or 'child abandonment', or 'child abuse'?

Hi 'ON2 LF - YEP, I think there is: I think it is called "transforming your life".... :lol:

regards,
'shad'

Landmark 2020
Posted by: maurice ()
Date: September 27, 2007 03:54AM

The Shadow
ON2 LF

Hi 'ON2 LF - YEP, I think there is: I think it is called "transforming your life".... :lol:

regards,
'shad'

More precisely, they'd be: "double commitment" aka "being unreasonable in sharing the possibility of love without being stopped by circumstances";
"Let go of a person that's being his/her act/rackets and is not open to being contributed";
"Being a stand for the possibility that a child could create for his/her life". This last is an actual statement (one of the many) about the Landmark Forum for kids and Landmark Forum for teenagers.
[My personal opinion: the landmark forum for kids is the most evil thing I could possibly imagine. It's totally, completely, unquestionably disgraceful. A kid cannot leave the forum. A kid cannot disobey adults. A kid cannot protect himself/herself from brainwashing. If there is one reason to stop landmark and put them all in jail for the rest of their life, is that they do forums for kids. No forgiveness for that. Ever.]

Current Page: 3 of 5

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.
This forum powered by Phorum.