Current Page: 31 of 33
Re: Quest (Johannesburg South Africa)
Posted by: corboy ()
Date: October 28, 2012 09:42PM

LGATs enforce dependency.

One never graduates. There is always more to do.

Does one ever stop needing to 'primal'? I did a bit of reading on Primal Therapy and got an impression that one is encouraged to keep doing it and if possible be part of a primal buddies group.

Options: ReplyQuote
Posted by: Misty ()
Date: October 29, 2012 02:38AM

Hi Corboy, I added a long post, but for some reason it got lost, and I don't have the time to redo it.

I think like any other kind of psychotherapy, how long you need to do it depends on the amount of childhood damage you sustained, and how well suited primal therapy is to your particular needs.

There is a lot of stuff out there being called primal therapy that actually has nothing to do with primal therapy at all, and that is confusing the picture. I think it would be most accurate to say that Janov stumbled upon the natural way our bodies have of healing themselves. He also made a lot of mistakes at the beginning, and it is taking time for the name primal therapy to drop that image.

But in the years to come, when Janov is long gone, and when more good research is done, I think a lot of the tenets of primal therapy will find their way into mainstream psychology, and that is actually beginning to happen already, largely due to the work of researchers like Allan Schore, Jaak Panksepp and others who are combining psychodynamic psychotherapy with brain studies.

In the past we were talking mainly about things like the psyche, the unconscious mind etc. which are really abstract concepts. Now we are starting to study the brain, how it develops optimally, how it works and how it can be healed (the debate between the plasticity of the brain and the hard-wiring of the brain). So I think we can look forward to exciting things in the future.

Posted by: ricky1991 ()
Date: November 24, 2012 11:42PM

hiiiiiiiiiiiiiii...........................................................................

Posted by: Night rider ()
Date: May 03, 2013 07:01AM

Hi there

Is there anyone that has more info on this matter?
is Royee doing the same cause i believe he has brainwashed one of my friends by telling
Her he is part of his life purpose and she need to be with him!
This is all part of Thea Cult it's obvious!
Everything they do they do to enrich themself!
Can anyone please tell me if they of more cases that he has done this with previous girls?
They say he use his power to seduce woman!

Posted by: rrmoderator ()
Date: August 02, 2013 08:04PM

See [www.cultnews.com]

The Rick A. Ross Institute for the Study of Destructive Cults, Controversial Groups, and Movements has officially changed its name to The Cult Education Institute for the Study of Destructive Cults, Controversial Groups and Movements.

The new domain name entry point and gateway to the Internet archives of the institute will soon be culteducation.com.

The Cult Education Institute archives is a library of information about destructive cults, controversial groups and movements, which was initially launched in 1996 and has continued to be under construction and expansion for the past 17 years.

The public message board attached to the The Cult Education Institute will soon only be accessible through the domain name culteducation.com. More than 100,000 entries from the former members of destructive cults, controversial groups and movements and others concerned has accumulated at the board over the past decade. The message board content continues to grow daily and it serves as a free speech zone for those who wish to share their insights and concerns about the topics listed.

Posted by: Mphahlele ()
Date: September 11, 2014 01:56PM

Dr Baruch Banai he is a Jewish from Israel. He claim that his vision is to creating a World for children to be born into . We all know there is war in Israel,and If Dr Barunch Banai is so passion about changing the World he must with his own country before changing South Africa. Dr Baruch Banai want to be a viewed as a messiah. The messiah i know is Jesus and he never collect money from People to help them, why is Dr Baruch Banai collecting money from People in other for him to change them,Baruch Banai he is a con artist who use brainwashing method to control the mind of his discipels . On the 09 September 2014, radio 702 talk@9 with DJ Abrey Masango hosted Dr Baruch Banai and his son to explain the method of their training bacause radio station receive many complain of abuse from People how attended his training and Dr Baruch Banai and his son deny the claims and you can clearly See that the show was orchestrated, you can See that Dr Baruch Banai have told his brainwash discipels to call and praise him and his method of training and suppress the view and opinion of those against him. Some of his brainwash disciples went to the studio wearing their bijamas at night to support him, the DJ was perplex. Thats How powerfull,manipulatieve and dangerous Baruch Banai and his son are. South Africa need to be protected from him. His aim is to take controll of the mind of people in the World.

Posted by: SalinaM ()
Date: July 21, 2015 02:36AM

The "Golden Book" and the plantation of trees is a misinterpretation of the truth...
I am guessing he had trees planted in his name, which you can pay for to the Jewish National Fund.
"An entry in the Golden Book is a mark of esteem and gratitude to the donors who with their contribution, enable a variety of projects to be carried out." It's about money.

Posted by: sumi ()
Date: October 27, 2015 05:04PM

Is this thread still active. Need some clarification on the Turning point. My hubby did all 3 courses TP, Joyspring and the Mile. This was almost 8 months back. Our relationship has deteriorated to the point im walking out of my marriage.

Posted by: rrmoderator ()
Date: October 27, 2015 08:26PM

There is quite a bit of information about LGATs (large group awareness training) also called mass marathon training.

See [www.culteducation.com]

To better understand the coercive persuasion used by many LGATs see

[www.culteducation.com]

There is a also a book available that includes a chapter about LGAT and getting someone out of an LGAT.

See [cultsinsideout.com]

Posted by: Ryk ()
Date: March 29, 2016 02:36AM

Hi Sumi

So sorry to hear about this. The thread is alive, and Banai continues to wreak havoc on peoples' lives. Let me know if you want to talk about it, I have also been through all three workshops and almost lost my marriage in the process. Those workshops are not healthy, and one can be so easily misled by the beautiful promises made of purposeful lives, understanding your life vision, blah blah blah. Until the rude awakening, that it.....

Current Page: 31 of 33

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.
This forum powered by Phorum.