Current Page: 6 of 21
PSI Seminars: Legal Action?
Posted by: yutolia ()
Date: July 27, 2007 02:52PM

Ghost Dancer (and actually anyone who is dealing with this stuff):
It sounds like exit counselling for your wife might help.

[www.xs4all.nl]

Most of what I know about it is from this article (which is old, although I do know that exit counseling is still available).

I hope that I have been helpful.

Options: ReplyQuote
Posted by: rrmoderator ()
Date: July 27, 2007 08:39PM

Posted by: ajinajan ()
Date: July 30, 2007 01:25AM

Ghost Dancer
My wife just returned from PSI7 this last Sunday and I am very, very, concerned. She came home for this seminar with a new found attitude towards me, our marriage and our children. She tried to talk me into taking this course ever since she got home. She has been talking about ‘playing” something called Pld (?) and getting people that we know into enrolling in the class. She is constantly on the phone shouting the praises of this group. She tried to talk our teenage daughter into taking this course. My daughter being somewhat computer savvy looked PSI up on the internet and found all this information about these groups. When my daughter, being somewhat a straight forward person, told my wife she had been “brainwashed by a cult” she started having a fit that she could not be influenced by anyone; that what my daughter found was made up bullshit by people who want to destroy PSI. Like there is global conspiracy against this organization. Now she is butting heads with our teenage daughter on every little thing that comes up. This causes me the problem of having to act as a mediator between the two of them. I tell my daughter to let things go and maybe my wife will “return to normal.” I tried to tell my wife that there is a lot of evidence out there that support the fact that she has been influenced by this group. The argument that ensued was the worse one in our 19 year marriage. She told me I wasn’t supporting her and I was taking sides with my daughter. I tried to explain to her that I wasn’t taking a side against her, rather I was agreeing with my daughter’s assessment that she had been influenced by this group. I told her that her new attitude was not something I liked and I suggested she rethink what she was doing with our relationship and the relationship with our oldest daughter. I guess that was the wrong thing to say because I got the cold shoulder on Tuesday and Wednesday.

Wednesday evening she returned home with all her things from the office and told me she quit her job for no apparent reason except she wants a change. No forethought whatsoever. She had thirteen years in the company and threw away her seniority, medical insurance, etc, for these new ideas that the universe is going to provide her with her wants and needs.

This shift in her attitude is costing us a lot of mental anguish and a large amount of money. She told me that she paid three thousand dollars for the 7 day seminar after attending the four day basic a few months ago. When she returned from California she tells me that she paid this organization another $3600.00 for a nine day leadership class. We don’t have the money for this and she doesn’t seem to care. Then to quit her job without any warning. She told me she is moving forward with her life and after reading some of the posts on here and other sites I am very concerned that I am going to lose my wife. The power of positive thinking is one thing but this is ridiculous.

I was wondering if anyone out there has some insight on what would happen if I were to make a complaint to the Attorney General or some other government organization so they could investigate this group and possibly close them down.

Looks like there are quite a few complaints about PSI Seminars at
[www.ripoffreport.com]

Here is a search for " PSI Seminars " and all the complaints it brought up:
[www.ripoffreport.com]

Posted by: Ghost Dancer ()
Date: July 31, 2007 12:12PM

Well my wife ended up moving into a small apartment with another woman who also left her husband about the time she returned from PSI7. My wife still refuses to see this for what it is. She came over to the house to pick up the kids the other day driving a new car. My daughter came home from their visit and told me the wife financed it.

I called the bank and found out she floated a loan with the car company using my credit. I called a lawyer and he said I might to liable for the payments. I checked with the car company and I found out she had both our names on the loan with her new address. I asked a customer service rep how she got a loan without my signature and she said my name was on the loan document. I told them I never signed the document. The rep told me that if this signature was not mine she would have to make an affivadat of forgery and fraud.

Now this kind of backfired on me as they apparently notified the police and the car company is going to press charges against her for the forgery. My lawyer told me it would be in my best interest to file a notice separation with the courts so I am not liable for her financial problems.

What the hell did these PSI assholes do to my wife?????? She was not like this at all. She had common sense and would think before doing something like this.

Posted by: Rswinters ()
Date: July 31, 2007 01:20PM

Ghost Dancer
Well my wife ended up moving into a small apartment with another woman who also left her husband about the time she returned from PSI7. My wife still refuses to see this for what it is. She came over to the house to pick up the kids the other day driving a new car. My daughter came home from their visit and told me the wife financed it.

I called the bank and found out she floated a loan with the car company using my credit. I called a lawyer and he said I might to liable for the payments. I checked with the car company and I found out she had both our names on the loan with her new address. I asked a customer service rep how she got a loan without my signature and she said my name was on the loan document. I told them I never signed the document. The rep told me that if this signature was not mine she would have to make an affivadat of forgery and fraud.

Now this kind of backfired on me as they apparently notified the police and the car company is going to press charges against her for the forgery. My lawyer told me it would be in my best interest to file a notice separation with the courts so I am not liable for her financial problems.

What the hell did these PSI assholes do to my wife?????? She was not like this at all. She had common sense and would think before doing something like this.

Welcome to LGAT hairy fairy land where all is magical, and when it is not. Change the meaning to what is.

Oh and by the way. If someone else has a problem with your meaning. Well they are being negative, and must be removed to keep from having the negative affect them.

You know? This mumbo jumbo that never makes the person who is brainwashed by an LGAT take the true responsibility for what is being done by them.

Sorry to hear this is happening to you. Looks like your wife will need to have a cold hard slap of reality wake her up from this delusional state that PSI has gotten her into.

I feel your pain. My wife has went off the deep end as well in her LGAT experience too.

Date: July 31, 2007 01:24PM

By the way. Brian Klemmer was mentored by the founder of PSI.

So for you readers who are interested. Klemmer & Associates has its foundational roots in PSI and has alot of the same philosophy driving its seminars. Plus there are several faciltators who came from PSI over to Klemmer.

I wanted to share this underbelly connection between the two companies.

Date: August 11, 2007 11:51AM

Well this gets better and better; or should I say bad to worse. I had a detective come to the house at the beginning of the week and ask where he could locate my wife. When I asked what it was about he informs me that she is now passing bad checks along with the woman she is living with. He asked me why she was doing this as she has no criminal record and wondered if she was now doing drugs. I told him that he wouldn’t believe me even if I told him but I tried to explain it anyway. I told him about PSI Seminars and her involvement with this group. I asked him if there was something I could do to make a criminal complaint and he said there was nothing that he could do unless she made a complaint against PSI for a fraud, however she would have to be the one making the complaint and she would have to prove this group defrauded her. He also said she would have to have other victims come forward to prove what she was saying.

The detective said he needs to talk to her about the bad checks and I had this bad feeling he’s looking to arrest her. I feel like the world is crashing down around my ears. I cannot even explain what this is doing to me and my daughters. I was so embarrassed when the detective knocked on the door. I never had contact with a police officer before and now all this is happening.

I called the bank and asked them if my wife was trying to cash some checks. I was told her access to the account had been frozen when I filed the separation papers and asked the court to refuse her access because of what she was doing with the money. If she is cashing bad checks then they have to be on another account which means it could be forgery. I looked this up and found out this could be considered a felony.

I called her and asked her what was up with the checks; she denied knowing anything about the bad checks, but I could tell she was lying. She was very nonchalant about the whole thing until I told her the police had come to the house looking for her. She called me a liar until I gave her the detective’s name and telephone number. She then tried to tell me that someone was using her identity and they must be passing the checks. I told her the detective showed me a photograph of her cashing the check at the store and that he told me that there was more than one check. She broke down crying and told me she needed the money to support herself. She told me they had repossessed her new car and she owes $4000.00 dollars for using it the last month.

Do these groups cause people to break the law? I looked everywhere I can think of and can’t find anything where these people come back and break the law or commit crimes.

Date: August 11, 2007 05:33PM

In LGAT hairy fairy land. All meaning is relative, and can be changed to suit a persons desires.

There is much to be found in reading about destructive narcissism in a person.

A person operating with this in life will feel that the law is not applicable to them. It is not that they are intentionally breaking the law. They are actually in such delusion from such a self focus that they are oblivious to the law.

That is the fruit of LGAT thinking on many who did not have the emotional health going into these seminars in the first place.

Remember. I was involved in Klemmer & Associates for over 2 years and went all through their seminars.

My becoming aware of these messed up attitudes within me, and many other participants is much of what woke me up to the delusion I was walking in.

I hope your wife will wake up to this delusion as well.

Date: August 13, 2007 12:48PM

This evening I got a collect call from the county jail. It seems my wife, the PSI Graduate, was arrested earlier today cashing a bad check. She asked me to bail her out. I called the jail and found out she was charged with fraud schemes, which the jail clerk said was a class two felony. I was floored. I asked why the charge was that high and she said she didn't have access to the reports, but in the past with other inmates it usually means she is being charged with cashing more than three checks.

The bond was $30.000.00 dollars. There is no way I can afford that. Get this; Now the wife suggests I put the house up for collateral and bail her out. I told her there is no way I am going to bail her out. I told her she got herself into this mess, she could get herself out.

I cannot believe the nerve of this woman. I would never have thought she would be capable of being this stupid. Apparently she was also arrested with the other PSI Grad she was living with.

Posted by: Samuel ()
Date: August 15, 2007 10:29AM

I wonder how many other graduates of PSI go on to commit crimes in order to pay for their "courses?"

Current Page: 6 of 21

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.
This forum powered by Phorum.