Pages: 123Next
Current Page: 1 of 3
Landmark Education / EST - French Expose
Posted by: S_Byers666 ()
Date: November 29, 2006 07:07AM

Capture this file before it to gets deleted.

The Report

[www.cultnews.com]

The Video

[www.culthelp.info]

[thepiratebay.org]

SB.

Options: ReplyQuote
Posted by: Dynamix ()
Date: November 29, 2006 08:21AM

Landmark is learning the lesson of Scientology, the more you try and squash free speech, especially on a medium as fluid as the internet, critics are only going to get louder, and their message is only going to spread further.

Posted by: The Anticult ()
Date: November 29, 2006 08:21AM

This story has come full circle!
info about this is found here.

[board.culteducation.com]

Posted by: S_Byers666 ()
Date: November 29, 2006 05:58PM

I downloaded the torrent video and it plays OK - only 400Mb plus!! But at the end it cuts short and the caption says End of Part 1. Where are the other parts? They need archiving before they too get removed.

Posted by: Maggie ()
Date: November 30, 2006 02:17AM

I heard through a source at a network that one of the top magazine shows (20/20 or Nightline or one of those) allegedly has someone "inside" LE and are planning a big expose for "sweeps week". Apparently this person has become pretty high in the rank-n-file. I can't wait!

Posted by: Brad69 ()
Date: November 30, 2006 02:51AM

What great news! I cannot wait for this.

A network expose during Sweeps Week suggests a very explosive show. Add to that the France 3 documentary, Landmark's Internet battle with the EFF, and the Department of Labor's investigation and, I would suggest, that big cracks are starting to appear.

This could be what so many of us have hoped for. And if Landmark takes a battering from this, it stands to reason that many other LGATs would become the source of intense scrutiny.

AWESOME!

Please, though, this programme needs to be recorded and then, like the 48 Hours show on Jeremy Perkins and Scientology, it needs to be posted on the Internet. So people, make sure you record it.

Posted by: patrick-darcy ()
Date: December 02, 2006 11:05AM

that is wonderful news.

Posted by: ajinajan ()
Date: December 02, 2006 12:20PM

I heard through a source at a network that one of the top magazine shows (20/20 or Nightline or one of those) allegedly has someone "inside" LE and are planning a big expose for "sweeps week". Apparently this person has become pretty high in the rank-n-file. I can't wait!

Please do keep us posted...

Posted by: Maggie ()
Date: December 02, 2006 12:57PM

That's all I know and all the source knows!! If I find out any more I will definitely post it.

Posted by: ON2 LF ()
Date: December 02, 2006 01:12PM

Here's a few reasons why the licensing and BY-Law officers in the city of Calgary don't know what LE is...(LE has forums in Calgary among other volunteer run business activities, and has a Calgary location listed on their website...only without an official address or phone number...mmmm?) I'm thinking that the reasons listed below for requiring a business to hold a license in Calgary, might be a bit out of LE's league....(copied from the City of Calgary's website)

"The City of Calgary Licence Division encourages responsible business practices through the administration and enforcement of several licensing bylaws.

The basic purposes of licensing
The basic purposes of licensing businesses and business activities are:

1) Where there is a clear danger to public safety;
2) Where the licensing function clearly assists in legislative compliance such as crime prevention and the recovery of stolen property;
3) Where some form of consumer protection is warranted such as supplier qualifications, or limitations on the businesses that are conducted at the potential consumer's residence;
4) Where the operation of the business rather than its location can cause negative spillover effects into the neighborhood;
5) Where the business activity clearly conflicts with the moral values of the citizens of Calgary; or
6) Where an alternative to the business tax is needed so that some businesses that do not pay the tax do not have an unfair advantage over those that do."

The business license dept. by-law officer had not heard of LE until today... :roll:

Pages: 123Next
Current Page: 1 of 3

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.
This forum powered by Phorum.