Current Page: 2 of 3
Refund from Landmark?
Posted by: Hope ()
Date: November 16, 2006 10:42AM

Thanks you, PD.

I couldn't remember the jargon, already listening.

Options: ReplyQuote
Refund from Landmark?
Posted by: patrick-darcy ()
Date: November 16, 2006 10:51AM

after i took the forum i wrote a book about my
experience. its written in fictionalized form so
they can whine and complain about it.

i have the first 2 chapters on the google groupe
alt.fan.landmark

i will be posting the rest of the chapters about
one or two a week.
check it out. its rather cool.

and part of the reason for writing the book was
i knew that as time went on i might forget part
of what happened.

the first chapter is remember this 1

the second is remember this 2

i will continue posting it, hope u enjoy it.

Refund from Landmark?
Posted by: sonnie_dee ()
Date: November 16, 2006 03:35PM

If they do happen to charge your card, you will still be able to get a refund it will just take some time and your ability to stay firm in your decision not to attend.

A few years ago they issued an announcement to all staff that said that even though the paper work said no refund on the deposit if someone was adament that they wanted a refund, then the staff were to give it.

Besides that all you need to say is that your therapist says no and they will refund you immediately because you don't meet their "mentally well" requirements

congrats on having the wisdom to look up what they were like before attending the actual forum, they are dangerous but the introduction is made to get you hooked, its different from the actual forum where you will be bullied and humiliated.

Refund from Landmark?
Posted by: Jack Oskar Larm ()
Date: November 18, 2006 05:59AM

G'day All,

Imagine you could organise enough people to sign up for a Landmark course with the intention of getting a refund? I mean, there could dozens of 'plants' with this sole intent. It would make them think and hurt! Can I laugh, now?

Refund from Landmark?
Date: November 18, 2006 06:46AM

Jack,

My fantasy had been to fill the introductory night with plants and when they got to the table to register, all of them would say "I choose not to" and walk out.

Refund from Landmark?
Posted by: sonnie_dee ()
Date: November 18, 2006 05:56PM

Hope I have often thought about something similar. The only thing is... the landmark leader would blame the others at the end of the night.. you know the good old blame game they play all the time

Refund from Landmark?
Date: November 19, 2006 01:24AM

Do you mean the leader would blame the LE volunteers and other employees?

Refund from Landmark?
Posted by: caligari ()
Date: November 19, 2006 01:50AM

Hope
Do you mean the leader would blame the LE volunteers and other employees?

They would and have.

Refund from Landmark?
Date: November 19, 2006 11:41AM

And perhaps that would be the beginning of a mass exodus of volunteers, if enough people did not sign up, business would start to fall off. If enough volunteers and employees felt dumped on enough, perhaps they would start job-hunting. If they saw how a simple bit of Landmark "technology" could be used against them... These are a lot of if onlies, but maybe it is what needs to start happening, in addition to standing outside LE centers with flyers.

Refund from Landmark?
Posted by: ajinajan ()
Date: November 19, 2006 01:06PM

And perhaps that would be the beginning of a mass exodus of volunteers, if enough people did not sign up, business would start to fall off. If enough volunteers and employees felt dumped on enough, perhaps they would start job-hunting. If they saw how a simple bit of Landmark "technology" could be used against them... These are a lot of if onlies, but maybe it is what needs to start happening, in addition to standing outside LE centers with flyers.

Wishful thinking, unfortunately.

Nothing like this will ever happen without complaints to Congressmen, and Attorney's General in multiple states regarding the volunteer labor issue, flyering, petitions, letter writing campaigns, and multiple negative lawsuit outcomes on Landmark's behalf.

Current Page: 2 of 3

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.
This forum powered by Phorum.