Current Page: 3 of 4
French Landmark documentary on GOOGLE VIDEO
Posted by: The Anticult ()
Date: October 17, 2006 08:14AM

That video is gone from Google video.
Landmark must have some type of aggressive legal package they courier to the lawyers, and its obviously not worth it for a company to fight them.

But who knows, maybe someone who downloaded a copy, will find a website to post it in Australia, as their laws are slightly different, or perhaps on a Russian website, or perhaps in Anguilla...or somewhere else...

Options: ReplyQuote
Posted by: The Anticult ()
Date: October 17, 2006 10:12AM

here is some general info, for whoever is interested, to find places to host a file for streaming and viewing, do something like search Google for...

free video hosting
free video streaming

also, to just host the file for downloading, search for

free file hosting

There are lots of those out there, and some are perhaps in France, or Russia, or somewhere like that.

this link lists a few.
[www.free-webhosts.com]

This place allows up to 2 GB file size.
[file.sc]

Review of the site is here.
[www.free-webhosts.com]

Ten video sharing services compared
[www.dvguru.com]

[tv.isg.si]

Posted by: ajinajan ()
Date: October 17, 2006 10:59AM

here is some general info, for whoever is interested, to find places to host a file for streaming and viewing, do something like search Google for...

free video hosting
free video streaming

also, to just host the file for downloading, search for

free file hosting

There are lots of those out there, and some are perhaps in France, or Russia, or somewhere like that.

this link lists a few.
[www.free-webhosts.com]

This place allows up to 2 GB file size.
[file.sc]

Review of the site is here.
[www.free-webhosts.com]

Ten video sharing services compared
[www.dvguru.com]

[tv.isg.si]

dunno, none of those sites seems to be good for fast download/storage of a half a gig file ... and you may be right about the need for participation from foreign country individuals...

but keep thinkin...

Posted by: Lordship ()
Date: October 17, 2006 05:20PM

This video is excellent. Does anyone have it on DVD/CDR? As Google have now taken it down. Probably under the pretence that it infringes the copyright of the French producers.

We are in the UK but would be happy to pay shipping or buy through E bay.

Keep up the good work.

Posted by: ajinajan ()
Date: October 18, 2006 02:54AM

(already posted response on diff subj heading, but anyway) :

This video is excellent. Does anyone have it on DVD/CDR? As Google have now taken it down. Probably under the pretence that it infringes the copyright of the French producers.

We are in the UK but would be happy to pay shipping or buy through E bay.

Keep up the good work.

Sorry dude, not sure exactly who you are due to so few posts.

However, you may wish to try here to download via BitTorrent:
[thepiratebay.org]

Or here to view via streaming video:
[www.dailymotion.com]

Let us know if that helps.

Keep us posted on your trials and travails with the video as related to the BBC in the UK.

Posted by: nutrino ()
Date: October 18, 2006 04:20AM

WAHOO!!! The new links work... amazing section that compares ESTmark with Scientology, by the by.... I think this bastid has really, truly slipped the leash this time and the powers that be will never silence to voice of truth...

Posted by: mazellan ()
Date: October 18, 2006 09:01AM

I downloaded the video via bit torrent. I will make it available 24/7 via the edonkey2k network (emule, edonkey etc.) Search for 2003_Inside_Landmark_Forum

It goes for 1 hour 5 minutes, but at the end says "end of part 1"

Is there more?

I intend to show it to as many people as I can. I live in a small Australian town population 3000, Landmark graduates boast that this town has the highest percentage of Landmark devotees per head of population for anywhere in the world, and I don't doubt it. It is spreading like a virus.

Posted by: gourous2004 ()
Date: October 19, 2006 07:04PM

I downloaded the video via bit torrent. I will make it available 24/7 via the edonkey2k network (emule, edonkey etc.) Search for 2003_Inside_Landmark_Forum

It goes for 1 hour 5 minutes, but at the end says "end of part 1"

Is there more?

I intend to show it to as many people as I can. I live in a small Australian town population 3000, Landmark graduates boast that this town has the highest percentage of Landmark devotees per head of population for anywhere in the world, and I don't doubt it. It is spreading like a virus.
From what I've read there should be [b:848eb6096b]at least another 30 minutes[/b:848eb6096b] or so to the film, but not sure where that would be available at the moment.

Good luck with your efforts in your town, the key would probably be to show your friends/family the video after they have found out about Landmark Education from a close relative/friend, but [b:848eb6096b]before[/b:848eb6096b] they go to their first "introduction" or take "The Forum".

Keep us posted.

Date: October 19, 2006 08:33PM

I'd love to know which town...!

Posted by: Acid Reindeer ()
Date: October 19, 2006 11:33PM

as far as the "end of part 1" caption, I noticed that the Bit Torrent version of the documentary lists six files where the online version of the video has six.

perhaps if you use Bit Torrent you get the whole version.

(sorry if this post doesn't mean anything to those unfamiliar with the jargon.)

update: the Bittorrent version also lacks the second part.

Current Page: 3 of 4

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.
This forum powered by Phorum.