Pages: 123Next
Current Page: 1 of 3
physically distribute vid. at Landmark's intro. night
Posted by: Acid Reindeer ()
Date: October 16, 2006 09:25PM

copy the video to a CD-r or DVD-r and hand them out outside your local Landmark Center on their free intro. night they have once a month and at the graduation night where enrollees encourage family and friend to attend.

if you go to the official Landmark site that will tell you when the introduction meetings will happen in your area. the graduation nights happen the Tuesday after they have the Basic course, which happen during the weekend.

Options: ReplyQuote
Posted by: ajinajan ()
Date: October 17, 2006 12:26AM

copy the video to a CD-r or DVD-r and hand them out outside your local Landmark Center on their free intro. night they have once a month and at the graduation night where enrollees encourage family and friend to attend.

if you go to the official Landmark site that will tell you when the introduction meetings will happen in your area. the graduation nights happen the Tuesday after they have the Basic course, which happen during the weekend.
Ingenious idea!

And as the CD is your possession and you are distributing it freely, should be no problem. Just say "watch this for free and see what you think, before you register and enroll".

Date: October 17, 2006 01:36AM

LEC's scheduling page.

again, they'll have the Tuesday graduation event the Tuesday following the basic course. can anyone say what time in the evening? same as the free intro. meeting I assume, but does who knows for sure?

along with the disc, I might also give away some candy like a Hershey mini-bar or something. some way of showing appreciation for watching the video. that should amuse people, too. [/url]

Date: October 17, 2006 01:52AM

LEC's scheduling page.

again, they'll have the Tuesday graduation event the Tuesday following the basic course. can anyone say what time in the evening? same as the free intro. meeting I assume, but does who knows for sure?

along with the disc, I might also give away some candy like a Hershey mini-bar or something. some way of showing appreciation for watching the video. that should amuse people, too.

keep us posted.

Posted by: caligari ()
Date: October 17, 2006 04:15AM

Acid Reindeer

Wouldn't those in Landmark monitor this Forum and be prepared for this?

Date: October 17, 2006 04:19AM

Good point. However, if one were to stand [b:ccdff4d49e]outside the premises[/b:ccdff4d49e] of whatever hotel, conference hall, etc. where Landmark holds their courses and hand out the CD's there, there shouldn't be anything they can do about it, aside from warn their already brainwashed-participants/volunteers not to go near that person. But to those who had never been exposed to the coursework and brainwashing-style techniques, these people might be quite intrigued and take this person up on their offer to have a free CD copy anyway....

Will be interesting to see if anyone actually does this and posts an update.

Date: October 17, 2006 04:28AM

caligari

yes, but that doesn't mean we can't try. distributing the discs near the venue rather and not actually on the property could work very well.

passive dropping off of discs at public places like bulletin boards could work very well.

Date: October 17, 2006 04:32AM

ajinajan
Will be interesting to see if anyone actually does this and posts an update.

next Tuesday night I work. however, when I can do this, I think I will.

Posted by: skeptic ()
Date: October 17, 2006 06:13AM

Attempting to inform/educate potential recruits is a great thing to do. I wish someone had been outside the intro session I went to. I had some suspicions and saw some red flags at the session. Had there been some activists outside with info (and it doesn't have to be a DVD, just a "warning/buyer beware" flyer with a short message about the nature of the so-called "course" with references to learn more), I like to think that I would have said NO THANKS!

Posted by: blarney36363636 ()
Date: October 17, 2006 07:01AM

Attempting to inform/educate potential recruits is a great thing to do. I wish someone had been outside the intro session I went to. I had some suspicions and saw some red flags at the session. Had there been some activists outside with info (and it doesn't have to be a DVD, just a "warning/buyer beware" flyer with a short message about the nature of the so-called "course" with references to learn more), I like to think that I would have said NO THANKS!

my folks already had warned me that they thought it was a cult descended from est anyway. so yea, if someone like that had been outside my forum, i would've listened to them as well.

Pages: 123Next
Current Page: 1 of 3

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.
This forum powered by Phorum.