Current Page: 2 of 4
French Landmark documentary on GOOGLE VIDEO
Posted by: nutrino ()
Date: October 16, 2006 02:49AM

[b:5a62eeb1a1] My gut tells me that the cat is seriously out of the bag this time around, Art Schreiber or no Art Schreiber...[/b:5a62eeb1a1] they squashed Youtube and it pops up here, they squash it here and it will turn up someplace else... by a lot... don't go by the google "views' number... that may only be refecting downloads or something... I've checked it at least 5 times and the views counter doesn't change... possibly thousands of viewers have watched it...
there must be an ocean of copies on hard drives everywhere... hey Art, you can run but you can't hide... the truth will catch up with you sooner or later.... so maybe you can get up on your podium and lecture us all about "integrity".... I mean, Mr. Schreiber, with all due respect, your trianers say that everything is just interpretation, not what "really is"... so how can you complain if your discomfort with the truth, is, you know, just your interpretation of what is ? Ah well, out of the frying pan and into the fire, as they used to say...

Options: ReplyQuote
Posted by: The Anticult ()
Date: October 16, 2006 07:36AM

The Landmark Forum senior managers have to be one of the most dishonest, deceptive, and hypocritical groups in the world today.

I think the best thing to do is to subject Landmark to the same dressing down in public, that they do to vulnerable people in their workshops.
Landmark is terrified of the facts getting out. Absolutely horrified.
As long as people can see this video, in the comfort of their homes out of the controlled cult LGAT environment, then they can see what is REALLY going on.

Landmark will do everything they can to get that video down.
So its up to the internet heroes to keep it up somewhere. A good place might be a free website outside of the US, maybe hosted in Russia, or Australia, or somewhere else where the laws are different, and these Landmarkians can't touch them.
Is there a server in orbit yet?
:lol:

Posted by: Excalibur ()
Date: October 16, 2006 07:45AM

Nutrino said:

I mean, Mr. Schreiber, with all due respect, your trianers say that everything is just interpretation, not what "really is"... so how can you complain if your discomfort with the truth, is, you know, just your interpretation of what is ?

That's because Landmark applies their kooky theories to everyone except themselves. Note how Landmark constantly refers to Rick Ross as a "convicted felon" (which in itself is a lie because his conviction was overturned by a higher court) but yet at Landmark you're told to forget the past because it holds you back. Hey you Landmark scumbags, if everyone should forget the past then why obsess with Rick's past? Could it be that four-letter word: FEAR?? Are you that desperate? Just goes to show they don't believe in their own theories or apply them to themselves. Hypocritical bastards.

Getting back to the documentary, I understand the exact same thing happened in Sweden. An undercover investigator did a hidden camera report on Landmark and soon after Landmark shut down in Sweden. You know what would be great? If someone can track down that report and get it on the www as well. Then we'd have two of them!!

Nutrino said:

LANDMARK.....

IS......

TOAST........

BUH-BYE.

I just hope you're right. Please, please, please be right!!
LOL

Date: October 16, 2006 11:05PM

It remains up and fully functional as of monday... and appears to be gaining significant momentum... looks like another "werner moment" is brewing.....

Posted by: Lordship ()
Date: October 17, 2006 12:51AM

Not only does it reveal what goes on at Landmark but also almost any psychtherapy led cult.

Does anyone know where the English subtitled version comes from? It obviously wasn't transmitted in France like that? is it from Canada?

Posted by: skeptic ()
Date: October 17, 2006 01:15AM

nutrino
I mean, Mr. Schreiber, with all due respect, your trianers say that everything is just interpretation, not what "really is"... so how can you complain if your discomfort with the truth, is, you know, just your interpretation of what is ?

Too true, too true. Also, LE creates its own reality, right? Tsk tsk.

When it's time for these lgat sociopaths to apply their own "principles" to themselves is when the truth of the scam and the lies become glaringly apparent (pragmatist, you around?). I'd love nothing better than to see them all cornered and squirming, as their masks are stripped away.

Expose 'em. Sue 'em. Shut 'em down!!!!!!!!!

Scumbags!

Date: October 17, 2006 06:03AM

This Video Is Not Currently Available Please Try Again Later.... they turned this one off... where will it pop up next ?

Posted by: Pieces ()
Date: October 17, 2006 06:18AM

nutrino
This Video Is Not Currently Available Please Try Again Later.... they turned this one off... where will it pop up next ?

Try Daily Motion:

[www.dailymotion.com]

Posted by: anon0820 ()
Date: October 17, 2006 06:35AM

I had that message on occasion. Other people were able to access it.

It's a mystery :roll:

Posted by: ajinajan ()
Date: October 17, 2006 06:45AM

I had that message on occasion. Other people were able to access it.

It's a mystery

This time it looks like it's down from Google Video for real, and not a glitch.

Ideas anyone, what's next?

Current Page: 2 of 4

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.
This forum powered by Phorum.