Current Page: 3 of 5
hidden camera - Inside Landmark Forum
Posted by: rrmoderator ()
Date: October 07, 2006 11:30PM

If you become aware of another location on the Internet let me know.

Options: ReplyQuote
Posted by: patrick-darcy ()
Date: October 07, 2006 11:33PM

hopefully someone will create a torrent file
of it. once its on the internet they cant stop it.
i dont see that they have any right to stop it
its a french news report.
they cant copyright that i dont believe.
unless u are fox news :)

Posted by: rrmoderator ()
Date: October 07, 2006 11:48PM

The French probably don't mind if it's on-line and it's unlikely they invoked any copyright claim.

I suspect Landmark contacted "You Tube" and the other Internet server to have the material removed. Landmark probably threatened some sort of legal action.

Posted by: kath ()
Date: October 08, 2006 07:50AM

why not all post it on blogs etc?

If it is everywhere, they'll find it hard to fight lol :D

Date: October 08, 2006 08:08AM

if i had a copy of the big file i would start a torrent.
we could tell everybody about it and in a matter
of a couple of hours it would be all over the world.

torrents are good things :)

Posted by: dontdoit ()
Date: October 08, 2006 03:47PM

I had 3 people ready around the computer today to view the documentary. But first i checked my email and there was a notification from the RR website saying more posts had been posted. What do i see, the video has been removed, they are quick and paranoid about the general public knowing the truth. My ex is at a course right at this moment and i have to send my daughter back to her tonight. I don't like doing it and i have had 8 years of this rubbish.

If anyone can get the video back online i would appreciate it. If anyone can point me in the right direction for a copy. I will put it online from Australia. I will try and set up my own website for people to view the documentary, and i will look through my Landmark study material and see if there is anything of interest to go online. In the meantime i will see if i can buy a copy from Channel 3 France.

In 52 countries, 452 staff and 7,500 volunteers. There must be more volunteers than that.

Date: October 09, 2006 12:05AM

i will have a copy of the news expose soon hopefully
, if u want a copy i can mail u one.

u can contact me in private if u wish.

Date: October 09, 2006 01:08AM

I think Astagaire who started this thread was involved in making the videos, the name was mentioned in it.

If so, jolly good job and I hope you can arrange to have them somewhere else on line soon :D

Date: October 09, 2006 02:58AM

[www.eff.org]

Electronic Frontier Foundation aims to protect peoples freedoms on the internet. Might be something to look at for those seeking to bring the truth about Landmark etc to light online.

Interestingly it was started by someone who escaped the clutches of Transcendental Meditation after 7 years.

Posted by: ajinajan ()
Date: October 09, 2006 01:35PM

http://www.eff.org/

Electronic Frontier Foundation aims to protect peoples freedoms on the internet. Might be something to look at for those seeking to bring the truth about Landmark etc to light online.

Interestingly it was started by someone who escaped the clutches of Transcendental Meditation after 7 years.
Very interesting. Wonder if the Electronic Frontier Foundation would be willing to go up against Art Schreiber (General Counsel and Chairman of the Board of Directors of Landmark Education, attorney for Werner Erhard and past executive within Werner Erhard and Associates and "Est", Erhard Seminars Training), and fight to get this video back into the public space.

Current Page: 3 of 5

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.
This forum powered by Phorum.