Pages: Previous12345
Current Page: 5 of 5
hidden camera - Inside Landmark Forum
Posted by: jokesonme ()
Date: May 14, 2007 10:53PM

I saw the video hosted here [www.caic.org.au]

But it seems to end abruptly. Am I missing something? Anyone have a link to the wrap up?

Options: ReplyQuote
Posted by: ajinajan ()
Date: September 14, 2007 10:37AM

Acid Reindeer
ending my self-imposed exile to lurkerhood to post this...

I had procrastinated about posting a link to the Landmark community on LiveJournal so too bad they took it down.

however, has anyone considered putting this up on Google Video?

don't know about YouTube off-hand, but with Google Video you can actually download the videos.

while on Google Videos, also search for an amazing documentary television series called CENTURY OF THE SELF. the third episode features a segment on est and short interview with Erhard. (found out about this series via this messageboard, ISTR.)

This news update is sort of related, see article from Slashdot :

Viacom Yields to YouTuber Who DMCA Counterclaimed
[yro.slashdot.org]

and from The Register :
[www.theregister.com]

Date: September 16, 2007 02:19PM

ajinajan
Acid Reindeer
ending my self-imposed exile to lurkerhood to post this...

I had procrastinated about posting a link to the Landmark community on LiveJournal so too bad they took it down.

however, has anyone considered putting this up on Google Video?

don't know about YouTube off-hand, but with Google Video you can actually download the videos.

while on Google Videos, also search for an amazing documentary television series called CENTURY OF THE SELF. the third episode features a segment on est and short interview with Erhard. (found out about this series via this messageboard, ISTR.)

This news update is sort of related, see article from Slashdot :

Viacom Yields to YouTuber Who DMCA Counterclaimed
[yro.slashdot.org]

and from The Register :
[www.theregister.com]

Sort of on the topic.

Michael Moore speaking about copyright law:
[www.youtube.com]

Posted by: bigdog ()
Date: September 16, 2007 11:05PM

I'd never heard of Landmark until reading this forum. It sounds pretty "out there".

Can someone who has been to one of their meetings (or whatever they are called) please explain to me what drew you there? I understand why people go if it was recommended by a doctor or therapist, and I guess I can understand going to please a friend or loved one, but I'm curious to know why someone would say to themselves "That's sounds like something I want to do."

Posted by: maurice ()
Date: September 17, 2007 03:46AM

bigdog
I'd never heard of Landmark until reading this forum. It sounds pretty "out there".

Can someone who has been to one of their meetings (or whatever they are called) please explain to me what drew you there? I understand why people go if it was recommended by a doctor or therapist, and I guess I can understand going to please a friend or loved one, but I'm curious to know why someone would say to themselves "That's sounds like something I want to do."

Oh that's easy. They question you until they find any weakness or curiosity or interest they can use to hook you up and then they use it against you. They ask you to look at 'an area of your life that doesn't work or doesn't work as well as you want' and tell them. Once they find out, guess what, the Forum just happens to be all about [insert your need/curiosity here]. This is your lucky day! Now, if you would just write us a cheque or give us your credit card....What? questions? You have questions? You know what mate? Your questioning is exactly what stops you from getting what you want. You want to know where does the money really go? Well, think what would be possible if money weren't a problem anymore! You [insert reason not to join landmark]. Well, [your reason not to do the forum]'s exactly what's stopping you in life!
What? what was that one? Cult? AHAHAH [insert cult joke here]
What? Broken families? Oh, please! Landmark unites families*!

[*small print: landmark membership is compulsory to have family/friendship happiness]

Of course you are free to say no. No means no. Er, actually, no means 'we'll call you/stalk you everyday from now on until you say yes'.

Date: September 18, 2007 05:10AM

Apparently Landmark Forum Leader and (former) Landmark Education Director of France, Alain Roth, is still at it :

[raziyeatakan.spaces.live.com]

Thanks for Alain, my French coach. You made our forum very enjoyful. ''You got it what i got it:-)) pop pop Popcorn:-)) monkey and babana:-)) ....''

Landmark Education related articles on Cult News
[www.cultnews.com]

Why Did Landmark Education Leave France ?
[www.cultnews.com]

Pages: Previous12345
Current Page: 5 of 5

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.
This forum powered by Phorum.