Current Page: 70 of 176
IMPACT Trainings
Posted by: SaneAgain ()
Date: July 26, 2007 01:09AM

Hi Rs,

I think the lifeboat, red-black game etc are done in Quest, Lift-off and Summit at Impact, then they have another course called TIT where they teach people that they are God and Jesus and can do miracles with staffs, and by chanting crazy things about purple lights while polishing their crystals... or some such nonsense... also that they are Masters of the Universe from a sunken continet Lumeria or whatever, reincarnated to save the world.

The core trainings before TIT are about the same though. They are carbon copies but I think they all put their own flavour to it to suit their audience, e.g. in Quest South Africa they use an African Sangoma (witch doctor) clearing ritual; that's our flavour. Impact is in a mormon area so they flavour it with with more christian-type religious things. Others are more business oriented.

Its all indoctrination and they add in whatever they feel like to attract their particular audience. If they started mentioning Jesus in Quest South Africa they'd lose all their Jewish, Moslem and Hindu trainees, so they leave that out of it. They also do I AM statements, for example, but for universal energy and universal laws, not to do with Jesus.

The problem with Passionate is it seems he ONLY objects to TIT because its against his religion (that's the impression I get) but he thought the rest of it was grand. (As beaver he liked all of it, as Otter he didn't like TIT and in each incarnation he pretends to like less and less of it).

But this board is not about comparing TIT religious ideas to LDS religious ideas, its about cults, large group awareness training and covert manipulation.

THe only relevance of TIT to me (as a non-impact person, I don't speak for the others who I obviously know more about it) is it proves Impact are liars, because they claim it is not a religious training. And it proves the trainers are crazy, thinking they're god. And it proves that lgat core training can convince trainees of any junk at all, including that they are Masters of the Universe.

Options: ReplyQuote
IMPACT Trainings
Date: July 26, 2007 01:13AM

Correction... I mean "others who know more" not "others who I know more"...

IMPACT Trainings
Posted by: Passionate ()
Date: July 26, 2007 01:39AM

Yes Sane, that is what I was saying. Sorry if I wasn't clear. The core trainings include Quest, Summit and Lift-off, and those are just like Klemmer and all the rest of the LGAT's Red-black game, Lifeboat are a part of these classes. Many of them have mastery-level classes and those may or may not be similar to Impact's TIT.

I do not like TIT because it goes into areas that a senseable person would find ridiculous (Sane posted a few of those insensibilities) plus its religious tones I could do without. I agree the core trainings are not healthy either. It all causes problems for the trainees. What I object to in ALL of the trainings is that their tactics are not designed to take into consideration the emotional and mental health of the trainees, only getting the trainees to further their training by going on to the next class.

So yes, RS, I am reading the same thread, start to finish. I also noticed that you quoted me a few times on the Klemmer thread, I read that one too. All these LGAT threads could be one in the sense that they all employ the same tactics and processes.

IMPACT Trainings
Posted by: skeptic ()
Date: July 26, 2007 01:53AM

SaneAgain
Passionate wrote:

SaneAgain, would you say there was not one good thing that came out of your experience with Impact?

:x

No, not [i:1f1fd59690]one[/i:1f1fd59690] good thing.

That's equivalent to asking a rape victim if there wasn't one good thing that came out of a rape. What are they supposed to say? Oh, he had nice after-shave??? What can I say about Quest... psychosis, wasted energy, wasted time, wasted money... uh... nope, [b:1f1fd59690]not one good thing[/b:1f1fd59690].

[b:1f1fd59690]
Why are you so hell-bent on looking for the good in Impact? [/size:1f1fd59690][/b:1f1fd59690]

I second SaneAgain's entire reply!!!!! Great post!

I didn't go to Impact but an lgat is an lgat.

Lgats program the subjects to twist things so that the subject, on whom something sickening is being laid, sees the abuse and false promise and exploitation, etc. as something good. In fact, the victim/subject can't even think straight following a successful lgat re-programming.

Something good in an lgat? Ludicrous!

skeptic

IMPACT Trainings
Posted by: Rswinters ()
Date: July 26, 2007 02:28AM

SaneAgain
Hi Rs,

I think the lifeboat, red-black game etc are done in Quest, Lift-off and Summit at Impact, then they have another course called TIT where they teach people that they are God and Jesus and can do miracles with staffs, and by chanting crazy things about purple lights while polishing their crystals... or some such nonsense... also that they are Masters of the Universe from a sunken continet Lumeria or whatever, reincarnated to save the world.

The core trainings before TIT are about the same though. They are carbon copies but I think they all put their own flavour to it to suit their audience, e.g. in Quest South Africa they use an African Sangoma (witch doctor) clearing ritual; that's our flavour. Impact is in a mormon area so they flavour it with with more christian-type religious things. Others are more business oriented.

Its all indoctrination and they add in whatever they feel like to attract their particular audience. If they started mentioning Jesus in Quest South Africa they'd lose all their Jewish, Moslem and Hindu trainees, so they leave that out of it. They also do I AM statements, for example, but for universal energy and universal laws, not to do with Jesus.

The problem with Passionate is it seems he ONLY objects to TIT because its against his religion (that's the impression I get) but he thought the rest of it was grand. (As beaver he liked all of it, as Otter he didn't like TIT and in each incarnation he pretends to like less and less of it).

But this board is not about comparing TIT religious ideas to LDS religious ideas, its about cults, large group awareness training and covert manipulation.

THe only relevance of TIT to me (as a non-impact person, I don't speak for the others who I obviously know more about it) is it proves Impact are liars, because they claim it is not a religious training. And it proves the trainers are crazy, thinking they're god. And it proves that lgat core training can convince trainees of any junk at all, including that they are Masters of the Universe.

Thanks for clarifying this TIT stuff. I think that Klemmer & Associates matches this part by how they create Mastermind groups for Graduates of their seminars.

After my going through all of Klemmer seminars, and was indoctrinated in how the Mastermind group that I was placed in was to function. This is where I finally woke up to the messed up, and empty philosophy that Klemmer brainwashed me with.

It is extremely similar to what Impact seems to brainwash with also.

So, I stepped out of my Mastermind group as I became aware finally of how messed up the philosophy was. Who knows, if I stayed in the group and let myself be even more brainwashed with this crap. I may have found myself dealing with the same crap as what is shared about with regards to TIT groups.

Who knows? All I am sure of is how glad I am to be out.

IMPACT Trainings
Date: July 26, 2007 03:11AM

RS, I'm glad we are in agreement over something. If the core trainings were terrible, the Impact's TIT or your Mastermind courses are just off the charts, and I am glad you woke up to the reality of them before you kept on going through their master-plan. It took me a bit also but then the nagging voice inside me became so loud that I stepped back and saw it for what it really was.

As you can see, I was so indoctrinated by them that I still have confused things flying around inside me. Day by day...

IMPACT Trainings
Date: July 26, 2007 03:52AM

Rswinters wrote:

I think that Klemmer & Associates matches this part by how they create Mastermind groups for Graduates of their seminars

Mastermind? :? Is that like a Master of the Universe....with a calculator?

Seriously: The problem is this quasi-religious stuff seems to mostly happen at the higher levels and very few people come out of the higher levels and expose things like ex, former and Spiritual? have.

So I am wondering how many of the other lgats have a similar type of agenda, as you are suggesting Klemmer also has, and I suspect Quest South AFrica has. And is the quasi-religious stuff the real agenda (ie do they really believe this stuff themselves) or just something they exploit for the usual reasons of money and power, or because they run out of things to do to keep people interested?

I don't mean to go off topic here, maybe it belongs on another thread.

Skeptic wrote:

Lgats program the subjects to twist things so that the subject, on whom something sickening is being laid, sees the abuse and false promise and exploitation, etc. as something good.

I agree. The way you explain it makes me think of an abused child with parents telling them its for their own good.

:evil:

IMPACT Trainings
Posted by: Rswinters ()
Date: July 26, 2007 05:13AM

SaneAgain

I am wondering how many of the other lgats have a similar type of agenda, as you are suggesting Klemmer also has, and I suspect Quest South AFrica has. And is the quasi-religious stuff the real agenda (ie do they really believe this stuff themselves) or just something they exploit for the usual reasons of money and power, or because they run out of things to do to keep people interested?

I think your hitting the nail on the head here.

As I am dealing with professional counseling in the realm of addressing, and healing from the affect of a physical, and abusive mother that is extremely entrenched in a destructive narcissistic personality and its affect upon me. My being parented by my mother has developed within me some very destructive narcissistic personality issues within myself that I need grow up, and muture emotionally within myself.

All these LGAT's do is feed these destructive personality traits that exist in us all. While the only difference in how they are addressed is in an LGAT these destructive personality traits are embraced as making a person unique and speciall and validated in being a total relational jerk in many cases with those who don't like the relational behavior showing up.

LGAT's feed these destructive personality traits, and seals them by taking the focus off of what a person is showing up with relationally to the focus of what they are attracting from an outside perspective.

Talk about creating extremely arrogant people that live in relational delusion to what they show up with.

I can use passionate here as a prime example of this delusion. Just read his posts if you have any doubts to this focus on others, and refusing to looking at the magnet that exists within us all and how we are not perfect, and make mistakes in walking over each other.

It is all about looking at life in a manner of not walking over others that LGAT's refuse to keep in mind in their seminars.

The net result is seen on this website with this approach.

IMPACT Trainings
Posted by: Hopeful Soul ()
Date: July 26, 2007 07:24AM

Catch 22, What is the full Impact?

The lifeblood of Impact is control. Those who have succumbed to “the process’s” sinister and subtle craftiness need not have been exposed long to suffer insanity. Many of those who inquire and test the water of Impact are suffering victims of control before Impact, yet as they draw near to the training, even before the guest presentation, processed, un-witting, co-opted, volunteers/angels help weave the web that gets further drawn tight in the early hours of Quest. Thus comes the Catch 22. The trainee, who so desperately wanted to break the shackles of control, is now controlled by Impact trainers, and the trainee finds what seems to be exhilaration, euphoria and FREEDOM, in this ridiculous but real situation.

The wisdom of the ages breaks down. For example Carlyle’s aphorism does not hold here, “The healthy know not of their health but only the sick.” The ridiculous aphorisms of Werner Erhard have been substituted, such as “...understanding is the booby prize...” With the processed Quest victim we are not talking health per se, but specifically- mental health, which no longer exists, on purpose.

Check the Wikipedia entry for Catch 22, and you will find the statement that “Sanity is a prerequisite to discovering one is insane.” Skeptic said it another way, “A successfully reprogrammed subject WILL have a good experience. That is the lgat goal!” So we have the big Impact victim Catch 22. But the Catch 22 does not stop there as an impossible, destructive dilemma for the processed victim; the infection spreads to family and friends who are by now facing a big problem in dealing with the irrational, volatile, erratic, euphoric, FREE TIT trainee. How to suppress or break this vicious cycle.? Cult victims don’t accept confrontation well.
I don’t recall seeing the Catch 22 notion used before on this forum, but I think it fits. October Quest is full.

Hopeful

IMPACT Trainings
Date: July 26, 2007 11:35PM

Does anyone care to tell about a TIT III retreat they have been on? Like the one a few years ago where they 'released' the trapped spirits of a Pioneer slaughter in Central Utah?

Current Page: 70 of 176

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.
This forum powered by Phorum.