Pages: 1234Next
Current Page: 1 of 4
French Landmark documentary on GOOGLE VIDEO
Posted by: gourous2004 ()
Date: October 13, 2006 07:06AM

[video.google.com]

not sure if it can be downloaded in full, or just watched in streaming format...

enjoy and let me know what you think

Options: ReplyQuote
Posted by: nutrino ()
Date: October 14, 2006 01:55AM

WOW! HOLY SMOKES !!!! It runs perfectly on my line..... DAMN!!!

LANDMARK.....

IS......

TOAST........

BUH-BYE.

Posted by: anon0820 ()
Date: October 14, 2006 02:01AM

Just went to the google site and this message popped up instead of the expose

[i:5b13ef39a1][b:5b13ef39a1]The video is not currently available. Please try again later.[/b:5b13ef39a1][/i:5b13ef39a1] :!:

:?: :?: :?:

Date: October 14, 2006 02:17AM

Might depend on your feed.... I'm running a T-1 line and it flows perfectly... DSL lines may have a harder time synchronizing... and there is probably a large demand for this too....

If this becomes widespread public knowledge, it will be like 60 Minutes II... blow them clean out of the water, lock, stock, and barrel...

This smells like DOOM.

Posted by: Pieces ()
Date: October 14, 2006 02:39AM

anon0820
Just went to the google site and this message popped up instead of the expose

[i:f03f9bf1d6][b:f03f9bf1d6]The video is not currently available. Please try again later.[/b:f03f9bf1d6][/i:f03f9bf1d6] :!:

:?: :?: :?:

Try dailymotion:

[www.dailymotion.com]

Posted by: blarney36363636 ()
Date: October 14, 2006 04:43AM

Right now a search for the words LANDMARK FORUM brings up the video as the FIRST CHOICE!

This is great.

This also may mean that google will take it down soon....though if it's up now that probably means end of business for Friday and that the video will probably be up all through the weekend!

So here is what you have to do.
First of all, watch the whole video yourself at
[video.google.com]
or by searching for "landmark forum" at google video

Then, make sure to also DOWNLOAD the video and keep a few copies on CD's and Flashdrives, and not just to watch the streaming video.

There is also a feature on the right-hand side whilst watching the video, where you can vote on a scale of 1-5 stars, 5 being the highest, and commentary and add "labels".

If we all go there and do all these things, then there is a slight chance that the video will move up the rankings of popular videos and make it to the main suggested videos page!

:shock:

Posted by: Hope ()
Date: October 14, 2006 06:57AM

Wow! This IS great!! I had no problem watching it and asked my brother to download it to a CD.

Yippee!!!!!!!!!!!!

Posted by: Steve989 ()
Date: October 14, 2006 07:28AM

That is great. I wished someone would do the same thing against PSI Seminars..............

Date: October 15, 2006 09:15PM

Still up and running as of today... with a 5 star rating... looks like this baby has gone viral... no way to put the toothpaste back in the tube now...

Posted by: ajinajan ()
Date: October 16, 2006 02:19AM

Still up and running as of today... with a 5 star rating... looks like this baby has gone viral... no way to put the toothpaste back in the tube now...

Actually, not necessarily true...

It is still likely that Art Schreiber, [b:2858a3ca54](General Counsel and Chairman of the Board of Directors of Landmark Education, personal Attorney for Werner Erhard and past executive within Erhard Seminars Training AND Werner Erhard and Associates)[/b:2858a3ca54] will make a veiled legal threat inducing the "chilling effect" to GOOGLE VIDEO as well, and shut them down perhaps as early as Monday.

In which case, the video would have to find a new location to be hosted at...

Pages: 1234Next
Current Page: 1 of 4

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.
This forum powered by Phorum.