What happened in the Lee Family?

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Radiant Life Church of Sacramento, California, Pastor Tony Cunningham
Posted by: Escapee07 ()
Date: February 08, 2010 07:08AM

Ring barer
A quick shout out to the Lee Family...

John and Alice,

My family and I are very sorry for your loss... While we cannot truely sympathize with you in this experience we feel deeply for you and want to let you know that you are in our thoughts and prayers... for whatever it is worth, as parents, as humans, as a family; we are sorry...

G-d bless the Lees...

I haven't posted on here in over a year. But I need to express the same sentiments as Matt has above.

John and Alice. I love you and your family. My heart is broken for your family. You are in my prayers as well as my families. Please feel free to call the Bianchini's if ever you need anything. Our land line has not changed.

With Love in my heart.

Nicole Bianchini

Posted by: BraveHeart ()
Date: February 08, 2010 01:52PM

Escapee07
Ring barer
A quick shout out to the Lee Family...

John and Alice,

My family and I are very sorry for your loss... While we cannot truely sympathize with you in this experience we feel deeply for you and want to let you know that you are in our thoughts and prayers... for whatever it is worth, as parents, as humans, as a family; we are sorry...

G-d bless the Lees...

I haven't posted on here in over a year. But I need to express the same sentiments as Matt has above.

John and Alice. I love you and your family. My heart is broken for your family. You are in my prayers as well as my families. Please feel free to call the Bianchini's if ever you need anything. Our land line has not changed.

With Love in my heart.

Nicole Bianchini

Dear John and Alice
I love you and my heart is broken for what your family is dealing with.

Dan

Date: February 10, 2010 02:04PM

Isa 42:3 (KJV) He Promises that,

“A bruised reed shall he not break, and the smoking flax shall he not quench: he shall bring forth judgment unto truth.”

If the flame is still lit, no matter how diffused and ineffective, He will not quench it, but thoughtfully and lovingly watch over it, tend it, and protect it until the flame can once again burn with intensity.

Posted by: True Gadite ()
Date: February 16, 2010 01:36AM

Main Entry: truth
Pronunciation: \ˈtrüth\
Function: noun
Inflected Form(s): plural truths \ˈtrüthz, ˈtrüths\
Etymology: Middle English trewthe, from Old English trçowth fidelity; akin to Old English trçowe faithful — more at TRUE
Date: before 12th century
1 a archaic : FIDELITY, CONSTANCY b : sincerity in action, character, and utterance
2 a (1) : the state of being the case : FACT (2) : the body of real things, events, and facts : ACTUALITY (3) often capitalized : a transcendent fundamental or spiritual reality b : a judgment, proposition, or idea that is true or accepted as true <truths of thermodynamics> c : the body of true statements and propositions
3 a : the property (as of a statement) of being in accord with fact or reality b chiefly British : TRUE 2 c : fidelity to an original or to a standard
4 capitalized Christian Science : GOD
— in truth : in accordance with fact : ACTUALLY

Here is the truth this is all it is going to cost to begin running the campaign for truth. Looking forward to seeing what God is going to do next. Amazing how our resources continue to grow and the cult leader continues to loose more and more.

Online advertising information for newsreview.com/sacramento

Local online rates:
LOCAL SPOTLIGHT
40,000 impressions / $200 per week
30,000 impressions / $150 per week
20,000 impressions / $100 per week
10,000 impressions / $50 per week
4-week minimum
160 pixels wide x 180 pixels high
10,000 postcard mailings
1750.00 for printing and distribution

I love the truth, and helping to share it.

Posted by: Mville04 ()
Date: February 16, 2010 12:15PM

Online advertising information for newsreview.com/sacramento

Local online rates:
LOCAL SPOTLIGHT
40,000 impressions / $200 per week
30,000 impressions / $150 per week
20,000 impressions / $100 per week
10,000 impressions / $50 per week
4-week minimum
160 pixels wide x 180 pixels high
10,000 postcard mailings
1750.00 for printing and distribution

I love the truth, and helping to share it.

What exactly is this? Impressions? Impressions of what? His fingers? His face? Seriously; what is he selling here?

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 02/16/2010 12:16PM by Mville04.

Posted by: True Gadite ()
Date: February 16, 2010 02:57PM

This last post was in reference to the cost for running advertising on the Sacramento News and Review web site. It also included how much it costs to send out a postcard to the surrounding 10K homes around the church that we will run the next time they do an outreach of some sort. The template for this postcard is found earlier on this forum. If you would like to join in the effort to share truth about Radiant Life Cult feel free to PM me or several others that are involved.

Again it is such a freeing feeling just to share the truth about what has happened.

There is no need to give opinions, or share speculation. Just recount whaqt actually happened.

It is funny that people did not bother to read the Sacramento Bee article because it was all lies.

Really, lies, so Tony did not buy women bracelets and enter into a covenant relationship with them. He did not buy rings that represented a spiritual covenant of son ship with men.

No I am sorry for those of you who live in the alternate universe of denial that is RLC but that really did happen.

Therefore to say that the entire article was a lie is in fact inaccurate.

You see I already know that Tony has gone to some other source to attempt to redefine and spiritualize the definition of truth.

That will work among intellectually weak and easily manipulated individuals, however intelligent people realize that we live in the United states of America and Webster’s Dictionary is the commonly accepted source for definitions here.

Ah now I am guilty of a subjective opinion. You see I feel that people who do not research and examine evidence of actual events for themselves are intellectually lazy.

I will also go so far as to say that they are essentially cult members if they are not willing to research for themselves. I wonder how many who are left have gone to Brandon Miller and just asked what happened. How many have gone to The Millars and asked how they were treated unethically. Have you gone to Paul Childs and asked what happened to him. Have you contacted Jessie Mancias or another former elder? Ask Rhon Rhitzma or one of the other many elders who left. Remember they use to claim that there was unity among the board of elders before a decision would be made. This held true only if they all agreed with Tony. Dare to question him. Be bold and hold Tony to account those of you who are asking questions.

Again search for truth. Please before you find yourself so wrapped up in the lies and justification that you are suffering as much as so many others that are still around Tony.

Re: Radiant Life Church of Sacramento, California, Pastor Tony Cunnin
Date: February 17, 2010 05:10AM

True Gadite
You are confirming all the evils that Tony Cunningham has done at RLc by validating all that has been brought out into to the public arena here and in the courts!!!

TrueGadite you are right by telling the TRUTH, for anyone to critisize you they need to back it up with evidence!!!
I will be even more speciffic the reason the Sycophants of Tony Cunningham will come onto a site like this make a couple of snarky comments defending Tony or they will start out attacking the person who has shared there personal testimony and encounter with Radiant Life Cult or Tony Cunningham.
This is all they know how to do...intimadate and manipulate. They mangel the word of God. And the end result is God gets robbed of his Glory as many are decived and hurt.

Date: February 18, 2010 01:54PM

I had an interesting day, at 1:15 pm, I drove by the new facility for the Radiant Life Cult and observed all windows on the lower level of the building are frosted out and the front doors were locked. I talked to some of the neighboring tendinitis in the business park; I was told that the members pretty much keep to themselves they get out of their car and make a mad dash to the building.

I found the building to be cold and reclusive like they are still trying to hide something.

....Hiding something????

Hmm, I wonder what that could be???

Could it be the Spiritual Daughters???

Or could it be the Manipulation and Coercion of Tony's Discipleship?? Hmmm???

What made Tony become such a bad boy???

could it be......?

....could it be Satan?

Edited 2 time(s). Last edit at 02/18/2010 02:02PM by BraveHeart.

Re: Radiant Life Church of Sacramento, California, Pastor Tony Cunnin
Date: February 19, 2010 09:28AM

BraveHeart
I had an interesting day, at 1:15 pm, I drove by the new facility for the Radiant Life Cult and observed all windows on the lower level of the building are frosted out and the front doors were locked. I talked to some of the neighboring tendinitis in the business park; I was told that the members pretty much keep to themselves they get out of their car and make a mad dash to the building.

I found the building to be cold and reclusive like they are still trying to hide something.

....Hiding something????
.........................?

All the windows on the first floor were frosted out so you can not see in and people inside can't see out.

I believe that more than an analogy, it's the TRUTH!!!

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.
This forum powered by Phorum.