Current Page: 36 of 273
Re: Has Anyone Ever Heard of Radiant Life Church in Sacramento
Posted by: rrmoderator ()
Date: July 01, 2008 06:20PM

To whom it may concern:

SpeakTruth has been banned from this message board.

It appears he was little more than an "Internet Troll," i.e. only here to subvert any threads about RLC.

Options: ReplyQuote
Posted by: Transparent ()
Date: July 01, 2008 10:53PM

TMAC
You do not have to thank me. I need to thank everyone who has answered my questions about RLC. I thank Transparent who was with me in the beginning and is still here. All of you are heroes for exposing the truth. You saved me from being dupe by RLC. I am no hero. I am just an individual who was curious about the people at RLC and I went searching for answers that's all. My curiousity and my instincts led me to question the insane teachings of RLC. I just want people to follow their instincts and to watch out for the red flags. I do not want to see people taking advantage of.

I probably will not post on this thread that much. My time doesn't allow me to be here. I just drop by to see if there were new posts about RLC. I will occassionally read the threads here from time to time. The information about RLC is an eye opener even to me. I hope that people will not fall into the trap of RLC.

Please continue to expose the truth about RLC.

That's Right TMAC... thanks for starting this thread... I will continue to make sure people do not go to the slaughter house...that's what RLC is a slaughter house and no place for people who truly want to know God. People often wonder why some folks will not go to church... it's churches like RLC that rape and mame people... there job is to preseent themselves as holy... when in fact they are the very scum that reeks with gangrene... they feed on the wounded, the helpless, the marriages, the youth... they eat and eat away with their disease infested teachings.

Posted by: BraveHeart ()
Date: July 01, 2008 11:35PM

Tranzparant Oh you said it! reading this posting made me think about the Elder Mr. Ott who has allowed his daughter to move out of his spiritual covering and move in with Tony Cunningham. I always thought Mr Ott was a very humbal & intelegent man, but once he gave up his right of being a father to his daughter I had to start questioning his ability to reason right from wrong. All this time I thought a big vocabularity was the sign of intellegance but now I understand that a big vocabularity in the sign of insecurity, making a perfict victium for Tony!

Posted by: whatajoke ()
Date: July 02, 2008 12:29AM

This is a second banning for SpeakTruth also. It is a shame SpeakTruth and Dr. Love wanted to get on here to preach to everyone and subvert the thread. They have never lived up to the moniker they have given themselves. I have seen them in action at Radiant Life church and they were as phony as the rest of them. SpeakTruth has lied and talked out of both sides of his mouth on this thread when speaking about RLC issues. Love has only been on here try to protect his friends and justify in his feeble mind how someone could give a baby away and say it is GOD. They get defensive at every comment for instance i at one time made a comment about people there just hanging on the back rails at church as if they were too good to go take a seat and listen. speaktruth and love were these people as well as the whole Childs clan. I never should have had to explain that. it was obvious. Also, Speaktruth still denies having a 242 group, yet he is on the church list and there are my space messages as early as this year from him to another person saying are you coming to 242 tonight. Maybe because he says he doesn't go there anymore that he just kept the RLC jargon and has his own 242 but whatever he is still programmed in the RLC mindset. Speaktruth and Love, I wish the best for you. As long as this forum exists it will be a vehicle to warn people about the destruction the RLC has caused.

Date: July 02, 2008 05:02AM

I could never figure out why these two guys were hanging out here with their pointless postings. oh well it just goes to show any reader how wacked the Tony clones can be and at what extent they will go to justify having their lips supper glued to Tony's butt. both these guys would show up at the GAP and go into a demonic like tranz and then walk away more confused about their purpose in life.
I keep going back to the history of this church and I see a patern of when Pastor Adam Greer left the church and Tony tried to take Buzz Oats to Court. That is when all the relationships with other Christian Churches in the Sacramento area stopped. Mark & Kim Anderson left the church. I can remember how Mark was slandard by some of the elders and Tony saying that he was not in his right mind. SORRY RLC ELDERS PASTORS & TONY, ADAM & MARK SIMPLY SAW THROUGH YOUR EMPTY LIES FOR WHAT IT IS!
it is sick how you people pevert the truth and miss use your authority sneeking arround trying to work a spouce against her husband! look at what they have been doing to Paul Childs he is so much a victium of the Tony-isim's These elders and decons will not stop at allowing a family to leave they will set out to distroy the family contacting the children and spouce even though the man of the house has requested these devils to stop calling!!!!!! That's right these Devils!! they are only hopping to devide a marrage if they aret going to tow the party line of butt kissing Tony and Brandon. I hope the rope is real short that goes arround your necks as it is attached to a nice millstone!

Posted by: Irritated ()
Date: July 02, 2008 09:34AM

Yes this church is so jacked, I remember one time they all tried to meet up in the fellowship hall for their own version of "koolaid". Sad, strange, place.

Posted by: rrmoderator ()
Date: July 02, 2008 08:24PM

Irritated:

What exactly do you mean by "their own version of 'koolaid'"?

Date: July 02, 2008 08:44PM

Tony you brought all this on your self when you took the word of God and started mixing in other religious practices. you have started out with good intentions but quickly your ego took over. you have seen how people follow you dress like you and even drive the same car. but you do nothing to stop it. You have self promoted yourself to become an apostle & prophet and you have gathered a group of elders that now think your all that but they will not hold you accountable. You allowed your favorite worship leader the ability to flert with a younger girl until finaly the whole church knew about the affair. Only then did you have to do some dammage control. Richards was a fake just like you are. Your more controling and manipulative than a mother-in-law and Hillary Clinton rolled into one! You will not let a family leave your CULT quietly Oh NO! that's when you send in your hench men (elders) to start working a spouce against the other and you send in your brainwashed youth leaders to work the youth against their parents! That is how evil your church is. That is how evil you are! Your hinch men are the same DNA and do the same damage at your becconing. The wall of protection that has to be up arround you is because you have wronged so may people. Unfortunatly your pastors and elders are under your spell.

Posted by: whatajoke ()
Date: July 02, 2008 11:21PM

Irritated, what do you mean? What are your experiences there. The timing of your post is suspicious. What was their own version of koolaid?

Date: July 03, 2008 06:53AM

yeah irritated the tone in your posting has that same condesending tone like "Dr. Strange Love" & "Can'tSpeakTruly" are you two still loyal to Pastor Evil?

Current Page: 36 of 273

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.
This forum powered by Phorum.