Current Page: 6 of 273
Has Anyone Ever Heard of Radiant Life Church in Sacramento
Posted by: Abused ()
Date: May 15, 2007 09:42PM

Dear Humblefollower

Maybe you were not there when the pastor renounced his submission and or affiliation to the God Church of God Association, Anderson, ID.
have you checked his current status? or did he take back?

How do you account for the broken up marriages in the church?

why did two Elders resign and leave the church?

Options: ReplyQuote
Posted by: Transparent ()
Date: May 16, 2007 02:48AM

it is true that the elders can have a person rseign or step down....you are correct. But why did it take them so long to stop the young man in leadership from committing adultery? Why ??? If these are the overseers why did they not stop this in the beginning? Oh....Obvoiously yopu forgot about that. Why is it that we who are anti-Tony are demonized rebels? You may not say it to our faces but you say it with your actions! Why are the groups at GAP in Sacra,mento on Saturday nights so cliquish (if that's even a word..lol!) ???? Tell me! You forgot about all the good families that left...becauser they chose to Follow God and Not TONY! call me a rebel, call me evil, call me a man with issues.....I am all of these....but I love God and he loves me! His word declares it. I don't participate in leadership, I will not give into discipleship. I am a man who chooses to do what God wants me to do....,not what Tony says, not what any other Pastor says!!! God is my KING! You and all the others fight against us because we stand for truth! I would never bow to Tony........!!!!!!

The young man...the ex-leader....is he still marrie? does he attends church? does he still have relationship with his mistress.......???????

God is God and Man is NOT!!!!!!!

Date: May 16, 2007 02:51AM

Because they had OPEN eyes.......They chose God and not TONY!!!!

Posted by: TMAC ()
Date: May 16, 2007 06:47AM

Dear Humblefollwer,

Your'e post is exactly one of my concerns. The members of RLC's devotion to worship Tony and not God. No one ever mentions what God has done for them. All credit is given to Tony. All I ever hear is Pastor Tony this or that. Well, what about God?

Can you please clarify to me the following:

Why does RLC have young adult women living with elders or pastors?

Why did these girls leave their good families to follow Tony?

Why do I know one girl in particular who wants to go back to her mother, but is afraid that she is not obeying God if she leaves RLC?

Why are they planting another cult in Katy, TX? I guess so the people there would not know about them.

What are they doing with the girls living with the elders? Tell me that this is not strange to you.

Why are married couples living with other married couples?

Why are members force to submit to the authority of Tony?

Can Pastor Tony ever be fired?

Why future pastors and elders are all ready hand selected by Tony, but with the delusion that the church members have a vote? Even though church members are allow to vote, they are only voting for individuals who were already chosen by Tony. So, it really doesn't matter who gets voted in or not.

Why do a some members practice commual living?

Why are individuals deceived into doing certain things? For instance I was inviting to a "so call potluck" so I thought. Later I was force into some weird praying ritual which got very charismatic. It lasted for a long time in which I decided to leave. This was not the only time that a couple invited my husband and I over for dinner and it turn out to be something else. On another occassion.....we were told how to parent our child to their standards. After that incidence..I decided not to join RLC.

Why are marriages and families being destroyed? Any church that disrupts a marriage and forces children to leave their parents to follow them is very scary in my book.

My list could go on. However, I will like for you to explain these things to me because I just do not understand.

Also, what will you do if your beloved child told you one day that they were disowning you to go follow a church?

Yes, there are some wonderful people at RLC. I have a friend who attends there. However, her husband along with me figured out that it was a cult. Now we are trying very hard to get her out. The pain of their marriage is so heartbreaken. Can you explain this? Why do people fear leaving RLC?

Posted by: claypot ()
Date: May 16, 2007 07:47AM

Personally, I am grieved by what I have been reading. The potential of division of this thread is disturbing.

Please note that I too am a member of RLC. And, from time-to-time, people have left the church disgruntled. However, the severity of the language in this thread is unwarranted as many of the comments made are based on hearsay and innuendo. Many of the comments are nothing less than slanderous. I ask one and all to truly ask this question: Is participation in this thread pleasing to The Father?

Humblefollower has addressed several of the issues already. I will address just the latter issues/accusations recently posted by Abused and Transparent.

Regarding Tony “(renouncing) his submission and or affiliation to the Church of God Association, Anderson, Indiana,” that is simply untrue. Yes, there has been discussion among the elders of the church (of which Tony is one), but there has been no definitive decision as of yet. And, the only reasons why the stepping away from the COG’s covering are 1) There has been some documented legal financial issues with the COG that has caused the US Treasury to investigate. This in itself may or may not be an issue, except that the COG’s response has been less than forthright. 2) For many years, the COG has not really provided much of a covering to RLC. Those reasons were clearly explained at the meeting that Abused speaks of, and the majority of those that attended the business meeting appeared to concur with the elders’ considerations.

Regarding the “young man in leadership…committing adultery,” please note that there has been absolutely no proof that he committed adultery (that is, physically; I would imagine we have all committed adultery as the Lord defined it in Matthew). There were some questionable actions that were addressed, but believe me when I say this: To bring judgment upon him for adultery is based upon hearsay and gossip. In the course of investigation, he was released and disciplined based upon reasons other than adultery. And, as to why it took so long, well, it just went under the radar (so to speak). This man is still married, he does still attend the church, and he is in process of being restored.

Lastly, allow me to comment on Tony Cunningham. I have served in RLC for many years under the pastoral care of Tony. Never—and I adamantly repeat, never!—has he attempted to cause people to turn away from God and to himself. The comment by TMAC that Tony is “just like Jim Jones” is ludicrous. Tony’s heart is to please his Father, and he knows that the Father is extremely pleased with his lost children returning to Him. Every teaching and action from and by Tony has been to this end. Yes, there have been many that have twisted or perverted his instruction and teaching, running it through the filter of their own wants and desires. And, I imagine there are those that come to RLC for Tony rather than a dynamic relationship with Christ. But everyone needs to know that this has never been nor will it ever be the desire of Tony or the elders. Their desire is for everyone to fall in love with Christ and to become disciples of Him alone. Even the discipleship that takes place is to teach people to obey Christ’s commands, recognizing that people are only disciples of Christ (and not a man). But, again, this has been abused by many with their own agendas.

I wonder how this will be received...

Peace to you all.

Date: May 16, 2007 08:30AM

Clay pot! I witnessed the touching and closeness with my own eyes of the young man. SO don't try and cover up what you don't want others to see....the only cause for division that you might think is all pointed back to the faults of the MIND CONTROLLERS......So you say...that it is untrue that this young man did not committ adultery...so you tell me this man! If the young man was all up on her and she all up on him is called brotherly or sisterly love...then you are totally twisted b y RLC> I've contatced the COG representatives and have spoken with them concerning this matter....and others and they are very thrilled to further investigate with what others have witnessed.....please know this is in process BUDDY!

Date: May 16, 2007 08:33AM

HA HA! My gosh people....are you who have gotten sucked into the misteachings so blinded!????? Check this........"MAN WORSHIP"....Whether you choose to believe it or not......that's what is going on......MAN MADE TEaching....The book opf revelation gave warning about adding and taking away....the word of God is everlasting...His word is bopnd......and as Vanilla Ice said...Word to your Mother!!!!!!!

I stand knowing this......I will not bow down to the idols of man....I choose to bow down to GOD!

'Nuff Said!!!

Date: May 16, 2007 08:41AM

we have been there too TMAC>>>I agree with you 120% my friend......What happened to people just being human....When I come to your house,.....I wanna eat and have agood time talking....I don't want to come over upon their conditions that when i get there they get all spiritual.....I came over to have agood time with folks and all they wanna do is bust out a guitar and start worshipping....last time I checked...we were and still are human!!!! Humans like and need to have fun....Ecclesiastes is a great book and remeber the words that were spoken....Eat, Drink and be Merry....Enjoy the wife of your youith.......HELLO?????? know where did he say....Go to Brother Bob's house and bust out your taylor or breedlove and start worshipping and intereced.....and fast.....and boast...there's times for that....I urge folks this:

Have agood time in life...Love God, Love your Family....If you love God and love your family...you can sure as heck love others......The bible does not teach us to go and command the young woemn to live with us so we can teach them how to be good and faithful wioves...the bibkle does not teach us to drink at Starbucks and buy a leather peekcoat and dress like Tony....The bible does not command us to break up into small ghroups at gap and demonstrate prejudice towards others cuz they don't talk or dress or act like us or TOny.....The bible says it all Friends!

Word!!!

Date: May 16, 2007 08:42AM

rrmoderator
See [www.culteducation.com]

Date: May 16, 2007 09:05AM

TMAC
Dear Humblefollwer,

Your'e post is exactly one of my concerns. The members of RLC's devotion to worship Tony and not God. No one ever mentions what God has done for them. All credit is given to Tony. All I ever hear is Pastor Tony this or that. Well, what about God?

Can you please clarify to me the following:

Why does RLC have young adult women living with elders or pastors?

Why did these girls leave their good families to follow Tony?

Why do I know one girl in particular who wants to go back to her mother, but is afraid that she is not obeying God if she leaves RLC?

Why are they planting another cult in Katy, TX? I guess so the people there would not know about them.

What are they doing with the girls living with the elders? Tell me that this is not strange to you.

Why are married couples living with other married couples?

Why are members force to submit to the authority of Tony?

Can Pastor Tony ever be fired?

Why future pastors and elders are all ready hand selected by Tony, but with the delusion that the church members have a vote? Even though church members are allow to vote, they are only voting for individuals who were already chosen by Tony. So, it really doesn't matter who gets voted in or not.

Why do a some members practice commual living?

Why are individuals deceived into doing certain things? For instance I was inviting to a "so call potluck" so I thought. Later I was force into some weird praying ritual which got very charismatic. It lasted for a long time in which I decided to leave. This was not the only time that a couple invited my husband and I over for dinner and it turn out to be something else. On another occassion.....we were told how to parent our child to their standards. After that incidence..I decided not to join RLC.

Why are marriages and families being destroyed? Any church that disrupts a marriage and forces children to leave their parents to follow them is very scary in my book.

My list could go on. However, I will like for you to explain these things to me because I just do not understand.

Also, what will you do if your beloved child told you one day that they were disowning you to go follow a church?

Yes, there are some wonderful people at RLC. I have a friend who attends there. However, her husband along with me figured out that it was a cult. Now we are trying very hard to get her out. The pain of their marriage is so heartbreaken. Can you explain this? Why do people fear leaving RLC?

Current Page: 6 of 273

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.
This forum powered by Phorum.