Current Page: 2 of 3
Re: Resonance Institute & Tony Cunningham
Posted by: BraveHeart ()
Date: May 23, 2009 05:56AM

I wonder why a sycophant like Dan Flory did not have the "Great One" Mr. Tony Cunningham preform the same kind of miracle on his eyes???

Attachments: Tony with glasses and Dan Florey .jpg (73.9 KB)  
Options: ReplyQuote
Posted by: X-Captive ()
Date: June 19, 2009 04:22PM

Things aren't real, truth is a subjective puff of smoke, Trinity . . . I just bet his favorite movies are the Matrix trilogy.

Date: September 17, 2009 01:12PM

Here is the sign of a fraudulent worm

who's empire and church is crumbling apart!!!

BraveHeart
RESONANCE INSTITUTE – TONY CUNNINGHAM – AUCTOR – CLINICAL DEVIANT- CULT – DANGEROUS

Leadership that Echoes
“The greatest leaders are the leaders who never get to measure their success. That’s because the impact of their leadership is trans-generational, and the depth of their success is never fully known until long after those leaders are gone. That, in my opinion, is a leadership worth aspiring to.”

Tony Cunningham
CEO, Resonance Institute

From the business website:

“Auctor Leadership Training Series”
AUCTOR (n., Lat.) – One who originates any worthwhile object or objective, or by his efforts gives greater permanence or continuance to it.

Maybe you’ve noticed: genuine, auctor-style leaders are hard to find these days. Rare are the men and women with the courage to set their sights on a worthwhile objective, and the skills and passion necessary to then pave the road for those coming behind them. Rare is the leader whose vision is stirring, and whose ability to communicate and execute it is even moreso. Rare is the leader whose self-confidence is not mistaken for self-interest.

At Resonance, those are the leaders we’re out to uncover and equip. Auctors. Difference-makers. Leaders of legacies that outlast them.

We believe our leadership material is unlike any you’ve ever experienced before. Penetrating and at times confronting, we’re out to help you and your team discover gears that you and your team discover gears that you even knew you had. Had

- Resonance Institute

[www.resonanceinstitute.org]

Listen to what he says in his video that mirrors his Radiant Life church web site.

"I’m Tony Cunningham, and at Resonance Institute we know this about leadership. It isn’t, cheep, it isn’t easy, and it certainly isn’t measured by titles or hype, it’s measured simply by looking behind you and seeing who’s following.”
Great leadership isn’t something to be grasped.
But it is something to be qualified for defining moment, by defining moment.

Resonance Institute exists to find those leaders, and to unlock there potential
Potential that you didn’t realize you even had our principals and training modules are designed to cut through every false pretense and assumptions you had, ever about leadership and to replace it with something genuine, something that will resonate far beyond you.
Were Resonance Institute and we’ve got one question for you; how do you want your leadership story to unfold?"

Mr. Cunningham consistently taught that you can only give or pass on what you are... he claims to be this definition of an Auctor… yet has no evidence of any successful business venture, church plant, leadership development or anything else that would suggest that he betters the state of anything he comes in contact with…

RESONANCE INSTITUTE – TONY CUNNINGHAM – AUCTOR – CLINICAL DEVIANT- CULT – DANGEROUS

Sounds like he is plagiarizing the motivational speaker Mr. Anthony (Tony) Robins

Here is the truth Tony said it.
"Great leadership isn’t something to be grasped."
Tony you have not grasped the concept of responsibility! Nor have you grasped the concept of leadership, because you have not learned how to submit to anyone in leadership!!!!

Posted by: Paul74 ()
Date: September 19, 2009 06:40AM

Well put Braveheart.

Do you realize that Tony's other venture SOMA AD was also NOT completed. Tony Failed to deliver the last 4 sessions.

Interesting fact: The leadership series Tony is advertising on the Resonance site - is the series he recorded during SOMA AD. I looked at a friends notes; and the titles track with his. I can't believe that he recorded each session with the belief that he would eventually sell it on the internet. (Actually I can believe it!) What a joke! He told the students that the sessions were being recorded for their benefit; and that they would be receiving the DVD's. Well I'm told he NEVER delivered. Another Tony Cunningham FAILURE.

I wonder if Tony is in breach of contract for not finishing out the course (SOMA AD) within the prescribed time? Are we thinking about court action here????

Date: September 19, 2009 12:22PM

Hi Paul74
I was listening to my satellite radio today and I heard this on "Wretched Radio" on the "Family net." Check it out at wretchedradio.com

Read it in your best radio announcer voice

"!Finally, the world of religion and on-line gaming, meet with MAGA CHURCH!

MAGA CHURCH! challenges you to pastor a simulated church and create your own Christian Empire!

Build a church from the ground up. Hire and fire staff.

Attract fickle un-churched people with picnics and concerts.

Or steal members from other churches.

Spice it all up with a brand-new "emergent" plug in!

!The possibilities are endless!

Use it at your seminary to give future pastors that extra edge,

it's better than an internship!

Deal with real-life scenarios,

including elder board infighting,

stolen offering collection,

and congregational arguments over the purchase of a new organ,

anonymous letters from congregants.

!!!Do it all without degree,....license,.... or even the Bible.

After all, it’s only a game!"

I could not stop laughing at the irony!
But some how it was missing something....soooo

Announcer continued...
"Just listen to what one player said;"

Tony = "After playing Mega Church off an on in Coos Bay Oregon I started seriously playing again in Elk Grove California. For about 5-7 years I was only able to master the first 2-1/2 levels. But with the "new emergent" plug-in, I have learned the new strategy of how to launch my very own bible school, taking me up to level 5!"

Announcer = "Tony, do you have any tips for new players?"

Tony = You have to find the "authorized" Plug-in, it's very hard to find but this will help guide a new player into the ancient world art of "coercion and manipulation." This along with the new "Seeker Friendly" Plug-in, I can now create my very own teachings like convincing members to support me privately over and above their regular tithing, that got me up to level 8!!! Oh i almost forgot to tell you the online action is so realistic I can play with someone in Kiambu, Kenya or Marysville, Washington and think these guy are in my living-room!
Here we can talk about hiding money from the IRS and the church members."

Announcer = "Tony, do you have any trade secrets to playing MEGA CHURCH?"

Tony = "If you devote your life to playing this game you will even learn how to pick up on young ladies who are starting to play the game!!! and even convince your wife to have her move in with your family.
MEGA CHURCH is so life like! it's like no other game!"

Tony = looking into the Camera = "It has changed my life, and it can even change yours!"

Announcer = MEGA CHURCH! Now available at most Collage Campus, Mystic shops and participating Democratic / Acorn Headquarters.

Date: September 21, 2009 08:24AM

I guess Tony is to busy to reply.

He must still be playing online.

Date: October 16, 2009 08:53PM

I see that "Go Daddy" is now selling this domain!

Tony what happened to your leadership?

What happened to your supposed prophetic visions?

What happened to your prophetic insight & wisdom?

Oh that's right YOUR A FRAUD!!!!!

Leadership that Echoes
“The greatest leaders are the leaders who never get to measure their success. That’s because the impact of their leadership is trans-generational, and the depth of their success is never fully known until long after those leaders are gone. That, in my opinion, is a leadership worth aspiring to.”

Tony Cunningham
CEO, Resonance Institute

From the business website:

“Auctor Leadership Training Series”
AUCTOR (n., Lat.) – One who originates any worthwhile object or objective, or by his efforts gives greater permanence or continuance to it.

Maybe you’ve noticed: genuine, auctor-style leaders are hard to find these days. Rare are the men and women with the courage to set their sights on a worthwhile objective, and the skills and passion necessary to then pave the road for those coming behind them. Rare is the leader whose vision is stirring, and whose ability to communicate and execute it is even moreso. Rare is the leader whose self-confidence is not mistaken for self-interest.

At Resonance, those are the leaders we’re out to uncover and equip. Auctors. Difference-makers. Leaders of legacies that outlast them.

We believe our leadership material is unlike any you’ve ever experienced before. Penetrating and at times confronting, we’re out to help you and your team discover gears that you and your team discover gears that you even knew you had. Had

- Resonance Institute

[www.resonanceinstitute.org]

Listen to what he says in his video that mirrors his Radiant Life church web site.

"I’m Tony Cunningham, and at Resonance Institute we know this about leadership. It isn’t, cheep, it isn’t easy, and it certainly isn’t measured by titles or hype, it’s measured simply by looking behind you and seeing who’s following.”
Great leadership isn’t something to be grasped.
But it is something to be qualified for defining moment, by defining moment.

Resonance Institute exists to find those leaders, and to unlock there potential
Potential that you didn’t realize you even had our principals and training modules are designed to cut through every false pretense and assumptions you had, ever about leadership and to replace it with something genuine, something that will resonate far beyond you.
Were Resonance Institute and we’ve got one question for you; how do you want your leadership story to unfold?"

Mr. Cunningham consistently taught that you can only give or pass on what you are... he claims to be this definition of an Auctor… yet has no evidence of any successful business venture, church plant, leadership development or anything else that would suggest that he betters the state of anything he comes in contact with…

Sounds like he is plagiarizing the motivational speaker Mr. Anthony (Tony) Robins

Here is the truth Tony said it.
"Great leadership isn’t something to be grasped."
Tony you have not grasped the concept of responsibility! Nor have you grasped the concept of leadership, because you have not learned how to submit to anyone in leadership!!!!

Posted by: Paul74 ()
Date: October 20, 2009 08:20AM

BraveHeart
I see that "Go Daddy" is now selling this domain!

Not to worry. I'm sure that given a bit of time - the site will be back up (under a different name) peddling the same uninspired (plagiarized) & uninspiring garbage!

Date: November 15, 2009 09:08PM

Just how many failed business attempts has Tony had?

And how much money has he swindled from investors???

NEWS FLASH!!

Ex-church members say pastor abused his power

By Jennifer Garza
jgarza@sacbee.com
Published: Sunday, Nov. 15, 2009 - 12:00 am | Page 1A

The message members of Radiant Life Church said they heard was this: To receive blessings from God, they must honor, submit and give to their pastor, Tony Cunningham.
read it for yourself!!
http://www.sacbee.com/topstories/story/2326224.html

Date: November 22, 2009 11:56PM

Every venture Tony has jumped into has Failed!

He has No real credentials that validate his religious teachings other than his word. evaluating that and looking at the fruit of his words it is obvious that Tony is a Fraud!

Attachments: A_CultLeader.jpg (119.5 KB)  
Current Page: 2 of 3

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.
This forum powered by Phorum.