Pages: 123Next
Current Page: 1 of 3
Resonance Institute & Tony Cunningham
Posted by: BraveHeart ()
Date: March 16, 2009 01:24PM

RESONANCE INSTITUTE – TONY CUNNINGHAM – AUCTOR – CLINICAL DEVIANT- CULT – DANGEROUS

Leadership that Echoes
“The greatest leaders are the leaders who never get to measure their success. That’s because the impact of their leadership is trans-generational, and the depth of their success is never fully known until long after those leaders are gone. That, in my opinion, is a leadership worth aspiring to.”

Tony Cunningham
CEO, Resonance Institute

From the business website:

“Auctor Leadership Training Series”
AUCTOR (n., Lat.) – One who originates any worthwhile object or objective, or by his efforts gives greater permanence or continuance to it.

Maybe you’ve noticed: genuine, auctor-style leaders are hard to find these days. Rare are the men and women with the courage to set their sights on a worthwhile objective, and the skills and passion necessary to then pave the road for those coming behind them. Rare is the leader whose vision is stirring, and whose ability to communicate and execute it is even moreso. Rare is the leader whose self-confidence is not mistaken for self-interest.

At Resonance, those are the leaders we’re out to uncover and equip. Auctors. Difference-makers. Leaders of legacies that outlast them.

We believe our leadership material is unlike any you’ve ever experienced before. Penetrating and at times confronting, we’re out to help you and your team discover gears that you and your team discover gears that you even knew you had. Had

- Resonance Institute

[www.resonanceinstitute.org]

Listen to what he says in his video that mirrors his Radiant Life church web site.

"I’m Tony Cunningham, and at Resonance Institute we know this about leadership. It isn’t, cheep, it isn’t easy, and it certainly isn’t measured by titles or hype, it’s measured simply by looking behind you and seeing who’s following.”
Great leadership isn’t something to be grasped.
But it is something to be qualified for defining moment, by defining moment.

Resonance Institute exists to find those leaders, and to unlock there potential
Potential that you didn’t realize you even had our principals and training modules are designed to cut through every false pretense and assumptions you had, ever about leadership and to replace it with something genuine, something that will resonate far beyond you.
Were Resonance Institute and we’ve got one question for you; how do you want your leadership story to unfold?"

Mr. Cunningham consistently taught that you can only give or pass on what you are... he claims to be this definition of an Auctor… yet has no evidence of any successful business venture, church plant, leadership development or anything else that would suggest that he betters the state of anything he comes in contact with…

RESONANCE INSTITUTE – TONY CUNNINGHAM – AUCTOR – CLINICAL DEVIANT- CULT – DANGEROUS

Sounds like he is plagiarizing the motivational speaker Mr. Anthony (Tony) Robins

Here is the truth Tony said it.
"Great leadership isn’t something to be grasped."
Tony you have not grasped the concept of responsibility! Nor have you grasped the concept of leadership, because you have not learned how to submit to anyone in leadership!!!!

BraveHeart

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Resonance Institute & Tony Cunningham
Date: March 17, 2009 07:51PM

I can not believe Tony has authored another book.
As it has been mentioned before Tony will continue to reemerge again with another image, another spin at manipulation of the Gospel of Jesus Christ and the Holy Bible.

Okay here we go again with some of the verbiage taken directly from Tony’s new book “Authorized”

From chapter 1, titled “where were we going again?”

Tony says, “The biggest problem with the eternal soul is that it frequently refuses to behave eternally.

Trapped inside its feeble chariot of flesh and bone, the sole peers out through its temporal eyes and actually believes what it sees. Cars, buildings, and flowers are real; truth is a subjective puff of smoke. Here and now, and me are truly the governing the Trinity. Love is the magic word that ties it all together, equally useful in expressing affection for God's, or human's or frozen lasagnas.

TONY, WHAT IN THE WORLD DID YOU JUST SAY??!!??
This passage is “Modern New Age Philosophy”
Tony, you're over doing it with your new "Thesaurus" you don't even talk like this!
The author is trying to establish a false pretense of reality, questioning the existence of Cars, buildings, and flowers etc.
Hey Tony, stand on the train tracks and see if the Train is real!
You see he slips in his view of his god. With statements like
“Here and now, and me are truly the governing the Trinity.”

He goes on to say, "like so many captors through the ages, the flesh attempts to confuse its prisoner with an endless flood of propaganda."

Ok without going any further, I will say this based on my 10 years experience being around Mr. Tony Cunningham. Tony, You are the Captor, you confuse your prisoners with your endless flood of propaganda. You peddle your self-proclaimed authority upon your victims. yeah posing to be an apostle and prophet of God!
Conventional wisdom, you ask. Tony you intimidate and indoctrinate your congregation / students / victims into accepting your supreme life style of submission to your authority, to NOT think for themselves. Convincing your hostages into accepting all that you say for Scripture. who needs Seinfeld when they have you. The self appointed Man Of God!

My goodness Tony, you don’t have to wait for 2 decades, only a couple of years of sitting under your teachings will do so much damage. If a married man decides he no longer wants to follow you. You begin to forward your approval to that mans wife counseling her to become your "Spiritual Daughter" to ultimately divorce her husband. With your false teachings you council her that "this man was not the real man god wanted for her to be married to."

I could go On and On about the false teachings from Tony I could give you examples of Churches that Tony was planted and now they have seen the light and have renounced his teachings and cut ties with Tony.
Yes they have seen the light and they are running away from Tony!!!

The Author Mr. Tony Cunningham is a fraud when it comes to being a leader. Look at Radiant Life Church of Katy Texas and Laguna California both of these church plants have renounced his teachings and cut off ties with him. Most of what you read in his books has been plagiarized from other authors who specialize in leadership. Mixed in with his “Modern New Age Philosophy's” and you have a spiritual toxic spill and a clean up disaster for your soul. This book is designed to subliminally attack your soul and reinforce your effort your sacrifice, your loyalty and your submission to your leader.

I know these are harsh words but they are the truth
TONY CUNNINGHAM – AUCTOR – CLINICAL DEVIANT- CULT – DANGEROUS

BraveHeart

Date: March 27, 2009 01:39PM

Is Tony's company "Resonance Institute" being ran under the same a 501(c)(3) Nonprofit Corporation that Radiant Life Church is???

Posted by: Free2bme ()
Date: March 31, 2009 04:16AM

BraveHeart
Is Tony's company "Resonance Institute" being ran under the same a 501(c)(3) Nonprofit Corporation that Radiant Life Church is???

Good question Braveheart. See link below:

[www.melissadata.com]

Look under non-profits and type in the name Resonance Institute. There you will find that the address is the same as the church. I wonder how much of the church's resources are being used in this organization. Nothing, I'm sure, the IRS can't figure out.

Posted by: Paul74 ()
Date: March 31, 2009 07:18AM

Resonance Institute link from California Secretary Of State:

[kepler.sos.ca.gov]

Date: April 01, 2009 10:47AM

very interesting Paul74 I tried to send Tony a email this morning to tcunningham@resonanceinstitute.org and it would not go through.
So I sent it to Radiant Life Church and posted it after all I know Tony reads this blog more than he wants people to know.

Date: May 23, 2009 04:28AM

As Tony's World Turns.

The fruit does not fall far from the tree.
Image of Tony's Spiritual Son Jon Richards in the Philippines 2005

Attachments: Jon Richards and Erica.jpg (103 KB)  
Date: May 23, 2009 04:30AM

COGIC church w

Attachments: COGIC Church Angelas City Philippines .jpg (88.2 KB)  
Date: May 23, 2009 04:47AM

Bilogo, Batangas City
Today this church is not affiliated with Tony Cunningham or Radiant Life Church.
Most likely Tony did not send over the promissory support money to pastor Gary.

Attachments: Photo-opp.jpg (109 KB)  
Date: May 23, 2009 05:52AM

Does anyone remember Tony with Glasses??
Here are a couple images that may get you wondering did Tony have eye surgery ... that uses a laser to correct nearsightedness, farsightedness, and/or astigmatism. or was it a miraculous miracle?

Attachments: Tony with Glasses EGCC.jpg (31.3 KB)   Tony with Glasses .jpg (47.7 KB)  
Pages: 123Next
Current Page: 1 of 3

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.
This forum powered by Phorum.