Pages: 12Next
Current Page: 1 of 2
Radiant Life Church and their so called DNA
Posted by: Transparent ()
Date: May 18, 2007 09:44AM

What is DNA? I need a scientific explanation Radiant Life Church or should I say the Inner Circle speaks about the DNA of Radiant Life Church...The DNA of Tony Cunningham. Why have people fallen away from truth to seek the approval of Tony Cunningham, Brandon Miller and so forth...Icluding all the Elders who bow down to Tony cunningham. What has happened to people living for the purpose God has called them to. We are not called to live for the Purpose of what Tony Cunningham has called us to.

Options: ReplyQuote
Posted by: Transparent ()
Date: May 18, 2007 09:59AM

This is what's happening in Radiant Life Church.....Tony did create a monsteer which needs to be confessed about and repentance needs to take place.

[www.youtube.com]

Posted by: TMAC ()
Date: May 19, 2007 01:01AM

This video was very interesting. It really reminded me of the strategic plan that I was sort of introduce to at RLC.

My situation was that the moment I visited RLC, I had 6 couples that latched on to me. Once they found out that I was new to the area they began pressuring me to attend church gatherings. One couple in particular really began calling my husband and I each evening to attend gatherings in their home. I have always declined their offer, but on one occassion I did not. Everything was going smoothly so I thought. There were other couples present at this gathering as well. They all began questioning me like a detective. I felt like I was on trial or something. The questions ceased and everyone broke out into this prayer ritual which they asked me to participate. I basically sat back and watch a room fill with zombie like beings under a deep trance. That scared me. I actually left because I did not know what they were doing. Why invite me over your house for dinner and not tell me that you were going to have prayer ritual? That was deceitful.

To make a long story short. I began distancing myself from this couple. However, they continue pursuing me, calling me, coming over my house , they refuse to leave me alone. I was scared because I tought that they were stalking me. This happened 4 months after I ended my relationship with them. I actually contacted authorities to get a restraining order, but they could not assist me. So, I was at lost because here I had people bothering me which I can do nothing about. I couldn't get the authorities to help me because in their minds this couple did not pose a threat to me. So, I just changed my home number and began avoiding them.

To this day, whever I see any of the couples that I met at RLC in public I hide from them.

Posted by: Abused ()
Date: June 21, 2007 09:20PM

I just made a post regarding [b:45638b5182]DNA[/b:45638b5182] on the other blog
"Has Anyone Ever Heard of Radiant Life Church in Sacramento"[/color:45638b5182]
So here are some deep thoughts by me

I realized that by trusting in God I learn to allow him to mature me into what is already true about me, that I now have His DNA and not the DNA of some pastor or elder. In the old environment I never learn to trust God because the efficiency was what I was doing for the church or God. I was not encouraged to trust God with all my hurts habits and hang-ups. To trust him because….he is God…and I am not. I was being taught that more sacrifice would please God. Reflecting back the surrounding church environment was breeding this behavior, a works based performance driven devotion and existence.

Why do we have the propensity to see a guy that is got a good relationship with God and all of the sudden people are trying to look like act like be like that guy? Why is it so difficult for us to keep our eyes on Jesus and follow him, trusting him? I have done it! and yes I have done it here at Radiant Life Church and I know many who read this can admit that they have done it to. We somebody and they appear to have it all together. They might display some insight or have some mannerism that is so patient or loving so we try and hang out with them surround ourselves with their influence next thing you know your mimicking their gestures and there laugh. But this phenomenon this is not the transfer of DNA so do not buy into this heresy! DNA does not rub off from person to person.

When we invite Jesus into our life (or maybe I should say when he accepted us) that is when he changes our old nature into his new nature we are new creations! he changes our spiritual DNA!

God has given us an example of how this works in his creation. If you take a caterpillar to a scientist and ask what is this? They will run all the tests and DNA tests and come back to you with these results. The scientist will say "What you have here is the complete perfect DNA of a butterfly, It may not look like one yet but it has simply not matured into what al ready true about it, a butterfly". That's what we are, on the day we receive Christ and trust him is the day our DNA is changed. We receive the full measure of Christ. We mature by trusting Him. I realize that much of me has not matured yet, much in my life has not healed yet I can stand here knowing that even on my worst day it is Christ who robes me with his righteousness. Oh and this blessed assurance it girds up my feet so I can stand my ground. Knowing that I am just one of his children, my faith is strengthened. This is a message that needs to go out to all the hurting, dejected, abused, neglected people in and out of our body. We need to recognize what path we are on, what the room we are in, and we need to come over to the path of trusting God and to the room of grace. We need to extend the same grace that God extends to us to all the folks here in our body. On my worst day I am Christ in me, it is only through his righteousness I am made clean. I can only trust him to continue to be my hope and my salvation.

You see in the room of good intentions we strive to change into something that we aren't yet, Godly. In the room of grace, we grow up and mature into something that is already true about us Godly. The first room creates a work based performance driven relationship with God and puts the emphasis on the efficacy of my effort. The second room places the responsibility on resources of God. God isn't interested in changing you he already has, the DNA is set. God wants us to believe that he has already changed us, so that we can get on with maturing us into what he has already made us. And trust, opens the way for God to bring us into maturity, without trust we don't mature because we are trying to change to become Godly.

So in trusting God he changes my prospective out of the relationship I have with him. I start to mature into what is already true about me because he already has changed me.

So if My [b:45638b5182]Motive[/b:45638b5182] is Trusting God Then My [b:45638b5182]Value[/b:45638b5182] Will Be Living Out of Who God Says I Am, and My[b:45638b5182] Action [/b:45638b5182]will be Standing with God, with My Sin in Front of Us, Working on it Together. I am allowing God to remove my masks I am now trusting God. I am living out of who God says I am. God wants to see his reflection in our face the problem with our papier-mâché masks is they don't reflect.

Posted by: SpeakTruth ()
Date: September 11, 2007 04:06PM

Deoxyribonucleic acid, or DNA, is a nucleic acid that contains the genetic instructions used in the development and functioning of all known living organisms. The main role of DNA molecules is the long-term storage of information and DNA is often compared to a set of blueprints, since it contains the instructions needed to construct other components of cells, such as proteins and RNA molecules. The DNA segments that carry this genetic information are called genes, but other DNA sequences have structural purposes, or are involved in regulating the use of this genetic information.

Chemically, DNA is a long polymer of simple units called nucleotides, with a backbone made of sugars and phosphate atoms joined by ester bonds. Attached to each sugar is one of four types of molecules called bases. It is the sequence of these four bases along the backbone that encodes information. This information is read using the genetic code, which specifies the sequence of the amino acids within proteins. The code is read by copying stretches of DNA into the related nucleic acid RNA, in a process called transcription. Most of these RNA molecules are used to synthesize proteins, but others are used directly in structures such as ribosomes and spliceosomes.

Within cells, DNA is organized into structures called chromosomes and the set of chromosomes within a cell make up a genome. These chromosomes are duplicated before cells divide, in a process called DNA replication. Eukaryotic organisms such as animals, plants, and fungi store their DNA inside the cell nucleus, while in prokaryotes such as bacteria it is found in the cell's cytoplasm. Within the chromosomes, chromatin proteins such as histones compact and organize DNA, which helps control its interactions with other proteins and thereby control which genes are transcribed.

I hope that helps answer your question.

Posted by: Dr. Love ()
Date: September 12, 2007 02:12AM

I thought DNA was Dog Nutrition Awareness that clears up a lot of thing for me Joe Thanks.

Posted by: Dr. Love ()
Date: September 15, 2007 03:27AM

(Please see "Has Anyone Ever Heard of Radiant Life Church in Sacramento" Forum, for Dr. Love has enlightened us all with his words again.)

[board.culteducation.com]

Re: Radiant Life Church and their so called DNA
Posted by: BraveHeart ()
Date: November 23, 2009 10:33AM

The DNA at Radiant life is Manipulation Coercion and layers upon layers of false teachings.

Posted by: CuriousGoo ()
Date: April 14, 2010 12:05AM

DNA in the way that they are using it stands for Divine Nature Activated- I have studied this in depth and escaped from about 15yrs of these destructive and apostate teachings. Please read an article that I researched on this very subject here....[www.deceptionbytes.com]

I think it will answer alot of questions for you...

Mishel

Posted by: BraveHeart ()
Date: April 14, 2010 03:24AM

Yeah this article makes a good point "DNA stands for Divine Nature Activation and it is being tossed around in the Christian community like rice at a wedding. Doing a quick online search using the term DNA activation will return a myriad of occult websites for your perusal."

Over the years the Christian Church has become so superstitious allowing so much Occultism, Witchcraft and Mythology into the mix and belief of many churches today. I believe Radiant Life may have started out with good intentions but quickly fell off track by embracing the teachings and false theology of "The purpose Driven Life" by false teacher and heretic Mr. Rick Warren. or other books like "The Shack" by William P. Young. Here is a man who does not believe in the Trinity as the Bible teaches, God in 3 persons Father, Son and Holy Spirit. When pastors like Tony Cunningham are not Theologically grounded in the Basics of the Christian Faith they get tossed around like waves in the ocean.

On this web site we have documented the many false teaching of Tony Cunningham.

1 Spiritual Authority
Tony would instruct followers to submit to his "authority" in order to receive blessings.

This false teaching Violates the 2nd commandment.

2 Spiritual Parenting
Tony would teach students and followers to renounce there parents cut them off and be adopted "spiritually" by some one on staff at RLc.
then submit to the new spiritual parents authority.

This false teaching Violates the 2nd & 5th commandment.

3 Salvation is Earned
Tony denies grace as taught in the Bible. Cunningham takes out of context this verse Philippians 2:12b
—continue to work out your salvation with fear and trembling, Tony manipulates and coerces people into serving and giving way beyond their normal responsibilities of raising a family or working a job. He breads a Works Based, Performance Driven acceptance of belonging to his inter circle and having this false since of salvation.

4 Tony Cunningham has appointed himself to be an apostle
What proof or signs of wonder would substantiate this claim?

5 Cunningham claims to be a Prophet of god
OK Look at All Tony has said....has anything ever been proven to be false? Then what does the Bible teach should be done to a False prophet? That's right! Taken outside the City and Stoned!

The first commandant "You shall have no other gods before Me." By serving Tony or thinking of him as being

I didn't have time to highlight all of them but here so please feel free to add it to this list.

BraveHeart

Pages: 12Next
Current Page: 1 of 2

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.
This forum powered by Phorum.