Current Page: 79 of 351
Re: Turning Point Church World Outreach Center-Tell Your Story
Posted by: Mville04 ()
Date: March 29, 2009 12:06PM

The Story of Mike Piper - a fairy tale of sorts.

The Story of Mike Piper

Options: ReplyQuote
Posted by: Mville04 ()
Date: March 29, 2009 04:43PM

The Story of the big bad wolf. Another tale of woe.

The Big Bad Wolf.

Posted by: buddy ()
Date: March 29, 2009 11:10PM

Mike Villamor's quote of the week: Well, yeah but, what if, what if a wolf gets into our midst" Well I tell you what! "If a wolf gets into our midst we will buy some dog food. I don't know! We will deal with that when we get there."
-Fan the Flame 1/16/09

Edited 4 time(s). Last edit at 03/29/2009 11:31PM by buddy.

Date: March 30, 2009 03:48AM

My story: Chapter 2 The first visit: We arrived a little nervous but soon found some seats in the back! Some churches we went to people hardly noticed you, but at TP total strangers where hugging us like we where lost relatives! I am a huggy person so it didn't bother me! The music was loud and the songs we were not used to but that was ok being at a new church! The dancers up front where kind of strange and took some getting use too! What we really were not use to was people going up front and doing their free lance dance routine to make us feel like we where not spiritual enough if we did not join them up front! The other thing that was kind of wierd was people lying face down in the middle of the aisle, that really large person really stuck out like a beached whale! I love large people so don't take it wrong! One lady came up to us and said" I was not use to this kind of worship, I use to be baptist, it is so wonderful the way they worship here! Pastor Mike preached a good sermon that day and we liked the message. On my way out I asked one of the elders about the friday night fan the flame service and was going to check it out myself that friday, then I asked him if they slay people in the spirit there and bark like dogs or any of that holy laughter stuff! He said they did not, so I felt better that they did not practice that stuff! And we where looking for a youth group for my son, so it was nice that one of the young people invited my son to 628 youth group. Tp people are really nice people. It would have been nice if Pastor Mike would have came up to us and said hello in the 4 years we attended church there, Pastor Jeff Barnes was really good about reaching out to new people! My son went to youth group and I went with him the first three and my wife went once to check it out to make sure it was safe. I really enjoyed Pastor Jeff Moors preaching at the time and liked being there. I then asked him in church if it was ok if I come with my son because I liked his preaching and he said that he did want me there because he wanted my son to experience how to worship!I felt kind of hurt ,because of my past experience and love of working with youth! So I never attended youth group again with my son! Thats where the SOMA people come in to play if your not part of SOMA you were not part of the inner circle and not spiritual enough to serve or lead! Thats why I did not know that Pastor Mike was teaching all this weird false teaching because I was not in Soma or the inner circle so I did not go under the spell of Pastor Mike! We also where afraid to get too involved at TP because of the spiritual abuse we suffered at the church we attended a year before! We sometimes felt like we where not good enough or spiritual enough because we did not feel like worshiping like the rest of them. And people at Soma seem to be running the church and they where the real spiritual people. Not all but most of the leadership at TP acted kind of stuffy and acted like they where on a higher spiritual level then we were or the rest of the average people of the church. I noticed some of the Soma leaders that in my opinion where not mature in their spiritual walk to be in some of the leadership positions. Some of the peopla at TP where amazing and I will share later. To be continue:

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 03/30/2009 03:56AM by buddy.

Posted by: Painfuljourney ()
Date: March 30, 2009 06:24AM

onevoice
I think this about sums up SOME issues:
" What is a voice if it does not raise against injustice?
What is a voice if it does not sing for change?
What is a voice if it does not speak for the silent?
What is a voice if it merely minics the machinations of culture?
A stilled voice is a dried reed, lost toy, torn page...
A broken feather floating down and emptied canyon.
What is a voice if it remains silent against leagues of tyranny?"
Author-Mary Anne ramacher

Just wanted to say that I like this. OneVoice - welcome to the board. We hope you will share your story when you are ready.

Date: March 30, 2009 10:04AM

I agree with Painful Journey!!

Daughter of Dorcas

Painfuljourney
onevoice
I think this about sums up SOME issues:
" What is a voice if it does not raise against injustice?
What is a voice if it does not sing for change?
What is a voice if it does not speak for the silent?
What is a voice if it merely minics the machinations of culture?
A stilled voice is a dried reed, lost toy, torn page...
A broken feather floating down and emptied canyon.
What is a voice if it remains silent against leagues of tyranny?"
Author-Mary Anne ramacher

Date: March 30, 2009 11:56AM

Turning Point World Outreach Center Home web site click ministries then click events & conferences then click Discipleship Conference and you will see that Word-faith false prosperity teachers Wendall Smith and Casey Treat will be coming to Marysville Highschool for TPWOC Discipleship Conference! The theme will be : Becoming master Builders : The conference will be Oct 9-10th And now by clicking on their names you can go straight to Wendall Smiths city church and Casey Treats Christian faith center! Pastor Mike is going to try and copy these churches so he can become a famous prosperity preacher and become rich in the process!

Date: March 31, 2009 12:26PM

TPWOC Sermon for Sunday March 29th : Shutting the Mouths of Lions by Pastor Mike Villamor is now on line at TPWOC web site. I will thank my God when they bring back Pastor Jeff Barnes to preach on Sundays. Pastor Mike needs another sabbatical! I believe Pastor Mike is losing it mentally! The trip to Hawaii to see Dr.Increase was the wrong kind of doctor to see! Pastor Mike said the Spirit was so powerful that he gave up their session to speak at the marriage conference! To bad it didn't happen Sunday at church! Anyway we are once again to speak words and everything is going to be wonderful and as long as we use the word thanksgiving we will prosper! The sermon is on marriages and how to protect them! Pastor Mike said that there are Lions prowling around our city and region because the devil is scared of the good God is doing! I believe Pastor Mike thinks he is Daniel of the old testament and that every time God promotes him people get angrier, angrier and angrier! They try and destroy him! Just speak the words of thanksgiving to everthing like a bucket and a rock and you will prosper! Pastor Mike said beware christian when men speak well of you, I guess Pastor Mike is not worried about that! Daniel prospered so we will to, if we speak the word just like God did to create the world! Pastor Mike is trying to teach the word-faith,prosperity false doctrine! If you want to check out this false teaching just turn your TV on to the Trinity Broadcast Network(TBN) and they are having there praise-a-thon right now! That is the kind of church Pastor Mike wants TPWOC to be! I Thank my God that he opened my eyes to the truth so my family and I could leave!

Posted by: wherefromhere ()
Date: March 31, 2009 03:34PM

speaking of bucket, did you all hear that a bucket of human excrement was poured out in soma classroom? all to make a statement that the church is full of crap, and not taking care of the hurt, lost and broken. I AGREE!!! too many people left broken and hurt and decieved. But does TPC go after the one? no they stay with the 99. No- they probably call it pruning! How many families have really left since Pastor Jackie resigned? and still no mention of her at all. does anyone care how she is doing. What is the real reason she left, there has to be more to this story.
I am surprised the newspapers havent gotten a hold of this one. And as for mike givng up his session to his counselor, he shouldnt of been doing a session at all, considering the state of his own marriage. I am so sick of all the decption at TP. and by the way, mauro lasso a deacon at tp resigned but they arent removing his picture, maybe so not to worry the people? when pastor jackie resigned her picture was gone the day she stopped working there. could they have alterior motives in keeping his name on website. why? why and why again.

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 03/31/2009 03:54PM by wherefromhere.

Posted by: Northwest ()
Date: April 01, 2009 10:18AM

I heard about the bucket incident and tried to contact him to find out if it was true and why he did it. I think it is best to go to the source and find out the truth when you hear things like this.

I talked to him on the phone today about why he did it. He siad that it he felt like God told him to do it as a prophetic act. It was not out of bitterness at all. He is one of the most Godly people I know and helped some of my friends get off drugs. also his heart is for tp to change and he is going to try and fast for the church for 40 days.

also: soma told them they are not allowed to say who did it. I don't see why.
I have permission from him to say why he did it, message me and ill tell you who it is, but I haven't asked if i can post his name on the public forum. He told me It would be helpful for people to know that he didn't do it out of a hate for tp but was doing it because he felt God told him to.

also lasso's pic is now gone.

wrote this in a hurry because I am really busy, but wanted to clear things up about the incident.

Current Page: 79 of 351

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.
This forum powered by Phorum.