Current Page: 27 of 27
Re: Praise chapel...a cult?
Posted by: silentnomore ()
Date: February 25, 2016 09:11PM

I have been told imay not have long to live by many reputable doctors. So I do not post the following lightly.

It's amazing how people who didn't want to have anything to do with u for decades show up at your hospital bed unannounced. When they know you have been ill already for awhile.

While I wasn't mean to them or treated them badly I still had negative feelings about the visit. They act like nothing. It's kinda arrogant. Especially, when u played part in their early ministry and new them when they were no one's like the rest of us. This has to be said sometimes u should just leave well enough alone.

Or how bout all the that u have known for 25 years plus never even ask about when they know u R possibly dying. U leave the Church and not only R u shunned they pray curses over u and then show up at the end to make themselves feel better. This is not Christianity.

Options: ReplyQuote
Posted by: howgodmadeu ()
Date: June 14, 2018 08:14PM

To Whom it May Concern:

Bridge over Troubled Water
Simon & Garfunkel

When you're weary, feeling small
When tears are in your eyes, I'll dry them all (all)
I'm on your side, oh, when times get rough
And friends just can't be found
Like a bridge over troubled water
I will lay me down
I will lay me down
When you're down and out
When you're on the street
When evening falls so hard
I will comfort you (ooo)
I'll take your part, oh, when darkness comes
And pain is all around
I will lay me down
I will lay me down
Sail on silver girl
Sail on by
Your time has come to shine
All your dreams are on their way
See how they shine
Oh, if you need a friend
I'm sailing right behind
I will ease your mind
I will ease your mind

Posted by: kingmankowboy ()
Date: February 22, 2020 07:43AM

It is time to let it all go folk, I understand trust me, they robbed my belief system that they drilled into me, just like they did you, but they are so foolish that they believed that teaching us about Jesus would enslave us to them, it has done the opposite as your experiences after the fellowship has told you, Jesus is real, He is the king of kings, His promises are forever, He is just, He does expect us to forgive those who have damaged us, but He does not expect us to let go of the hurt that brought us here..To quote them, but helps us, "God does keep good books" Let it go folk, love God the Father, Love Jesus the Savior, and Love the Holy Spirit, who is helping you, Its gonna be ok folk, we can lose a battle, but we can still win the war, when you love them, your enemies, they get nervous, when you love like Jesus, it wrecks their whole lives, love really does win in the end, so Praise Chapel zero, You and me, win, win , win,,Love those who despise, hate and abuse you, wreck your lives, cause it makes them froggy, You are winning folk by loving Him who really saved you, and you are really, really saved...Love you guys, keep the faith..

Posted by: kingmankowboy ()
Date: February 22, 2020 08:05AM

See folk you can quote the Word but they do not care its the same scripture they used to hook you in the first place, you have to be sharper than that, The Word of God is sure and forever, inspired by the Holy Spirit, but hey corrupt it, make it say something it does not say, You go line by line, chapter by chapter, be a berean, those who study the word, Pray when your Father in heaven asks you too pray, Tithes are not scriptural for the new testament believer, and any pastor who tells you they are, that tithing is a requirement is a liar or fool, Jesus did not tithe, after starting his Ministry, only tithed a a jew under the old testament laws , Paul the apostle does not ever talk about tithing, only about giving and only according to one's own heart, don't let your church put you into spiritual bondage with this, be free, because God cursing you with a curse was meant for Israel not the church, you were meant to be free to give however and whoever you choose, The church does not go bankrupt because of you not tithing , but because of greed by man, think about it, you can go thru life feeling guilty or you can go thru life free, Knowledge of God's word can and will set you free, but you are gonna have to work for it folk, study out scripture for yourself, and for God sake stop believing everythig you hear, Hear Hi, HIs word, if the Word does not say it clearly, then it ain't God, He gave you a brain to reason out falsehood, reason with your Father, Talk to Him, He holds the power of life and death, Spend time with Jesus, and for your sake and His, believe His word line by line just like He speaks it to your spirit, Love you guys, and please, don't be afraid, don't give an inch an never give up,

Pastor Jeff Watkikns former Praise Chapel, West Sacramento, and Sacramento California, Love you folk...

Current Page: 27 of 27

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.
This forum powered by Phorum.