Re: Praise chapel...a cult?
Date: October 02, 2011 07:01AM
What you guys have to remember is we were spoon fed a total boatload of pure, unadulterated bullshit, they played on our fears, hopes, dreams and emotions. This is a well oiled machine, with leaders who have had years to perfect the art of deception. This has nothing to do with the Gospel, Christ, God or the kingdom of Heaven. It has everything to do with power, control, deceptioin and greed. There is nothing good about it,
I want y'all to remember some key points Jesus stressed about the kingdom.
1. We are saved by grace, not by works.
2. We are all (I repeat) all accountable on judgement day
3. Jesus, not the fellowship laid down his life for His church
4. Jesus said, " His sheep will follow His voice, and no other"
5. Jesus said, " Pure religion is this, That you love your neighbor as yourself, and love Him with all of your heart"
Listen folks, the time has to be shortened, or the very elect themselves will be deceived, In the last days, men shall be lovers of self, greedy, lustful, users.
Larry Neville, Mike Neville, Pop Neville, Donna Neville, Carl Friedrich, Johnny Dorris, and all the rest of the pharasees are cowards, liars and users. They are going to give account, the day of reckoning for these folks is coming, and God have mercy on their souls.
So don't look back, run, run, run as far away from these pieces of shit, just as fast as you can.
Jeff Watkins, kingman kowboy
Former Pastor of Cult Chapel.
As the old fellowship joke goes: You know whre liars go? Praise Chapel.