Current Page: 3 of 4
Re: Pastor Sun East in Colorado
Posted by: Apostle Dog ()
Date: November 26, 2015 03:40PM

Rhea, what wrote about this lady wanting people to come up and commit to here sounds very much like the woman that took "spiritual oversight" or motherhood of the church I was in many years ago, the Living Word Fellowship. Thankfully, this woman just died and there seems to be some glimmer of hope that this sort of hold might be over for the people still involved in the sect. I am glad your family had the insight to walk away.

Rhea Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> Hi-
>
> I understand your concern for your sister, and am
> sorry you are going through this. My family went
> to First Love for awhile. We left the Church over
> a year or more ago. Pastor Sun had made an altar
> call and wanted everyone that was willing to
> follow her and support her to come up. It was at
> that point that I could not commit. I know that a
> lot of the Church members have been with Pastor
> Sun for years and she has helped them out in some
> way. It just seems like you have to be all in and
> willing to follow everything she says or you don't
> fit in with the "Church Members" Did your sister
> move with them to San Antonio a month ago? What is
> your sister's name(if you can share)? I would have
> to say that when you are attending the Church (and
> have finally gotten used to how different it is),
> you start to get use to how things work there and
> their expectations.However, their big move to San
> Antonio just seems a little crazy. Would love to
> hear your thoughts please:-)
>
> Thanks!

Options: ReplyQuote
Posted by: 4Hizcall ()
Date: August 04, 2016 05:37AM

Please contact me if you see this message. My family is the one whom Sun took our house and held church meetings in it.

[Moderator note: You cannot post contact information at this message board. There is a private messaging system.]

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 08/04/2016 07:35PM by rrmoderator.

Re: Pastor Sun East in Colorado (now Tx)
Posted by: NotWilson ()
Date: August 06, 2016 08:08PM

Hi AngelArrow, I will answer your questions as much as I can in the order that you asked.

1. The primary leader is Sun. I'm sure Desiree is a recruiter of some sort. She seems to be devoted to sun.

2. The only people who live with Sun in her 650k-850k home are her son and her daughter's family. Most of the other members/leaders live in apartments.

3. Most of the members probably have their own mode of transportation.

"4. It seems this cult goes into Mexico on regular
jaunts. That is quite dangerous, & could result in
someone being kidnapped or left there; with no way
to return to America. Since moving to Tx., it seems this group saturates itself with foreigners. How can an American escape, if they are one of the only Americans now remaining in this new location?"

My answer is that they can just leave. They aren't being kept against their will. It's hard to leave because of the fear instilled by Sun and her group. She also doesn't mind if she impoverishes you before you go, so it's hard to leave unless you have financial support at first.

5. The Philippines trip in 2010 was what they call a mission trip. They were there for at least a week, but less than 2 weeks. There was a trip to South Korea on the way there or back. Don't remember exactly.

6. Desiree is devoted to Sun. She started going there about 2009, I'm guessing here. That's all I know.

"7. Does anyone know how successful this Strong
Foundations Films has become? Would there be a
chance it could disband; especially due to financial reasons?"

I can't help you here.

"8. I know someone who became a member of this cult
& has not been in communication with their family
for over 2 years; even those with whom they had
been close. Since moving to Tx., this person has
not seen their family. There is concern that the
relative has given all their assets to this group,
& has no resources with which to return home."

I believe you and am sorry for the relative. That's how Sun operates. If the family member reaches out, they should offer to support her/him.

Date: August 06, 2016 10:47PM

Thank you for the information. The more people are aware, the more likely they are to be safe.

Date: August 08, 2016 03:32AM

have been with First Love Christian Church for over twenty years and have seen many people come and go just like any other church. This church has been a blessing to me and my family for all these years. It is amazing to me how people will find ways to defame the name of Jesus by believing and spreading lies about My church, it's pastor and its members. These people say they are Christian and believe in Christ as their savior, but really they are people who have their own issues and will find someone to blame by attacking others who have only tried to help them. This is sad and I pray some day they can receive the same Godly love that gives me pease even when these lies are spread. I pray that they will know the truth about this church, pastor and its people so the truth can set them free.

In I Peter 4:12-15 states… "Beloved, do not think it strange concerning the fiery trial which is to try you, as though some strange thing happened to you; but rejoice to the extent that you partake of Christ's sufferings, that when His glory is revealed, you may also be glad with exceeding joy. If you are reproached for the name of Christ, blessed are you, for the Spirit of glory and of God rests upon you. On their part He is blasphemed, but on your part He is glorified. But let none of you suffer as a murderer, a thief, an evildoer, or as a busybody in other people's matters. Yet if anyone suffers as a Christian, let him not be ashamed, but let him glorify God in this matter."

Posted by: Godisgood777 ()
Date: August 08, 2016 10:29AM

I used to be a member of First Love Church, but I moved because the Lord had a different plan for me. I have wonderful memories in that church. Jail ministry, street evangelism, feeding homeless, and mission trips. I am still close with some of the members there. I know this church started with working with homeless, and the inner city. I know who you are, you’re one of the foster daughters of an old church member. I remember you at the church when you were younger and I felt sorry for you, your brothers, and sisters because we saw how hard your foster mom was on you and abusive. I remember the church taking many offerings for your family to help pay for food and rent. I remember how hard she was on you and took away your childhood and treated you all like mini adults. The sad part of this whole thing is you have only spoken to people who left the church on bad terms because the pastor did not do things their way, or were told to leave because their live styles were not right and they didn’t want to change. So they were told to find a church where they can grow and get the help that they need. Instead of looking for everyone who had a negative experience, why not talk to the pastor yourself? Consider your sources even if it’s your family, you still need to make sure your facts are straight. Hearsay is very damaging to the body of Christ. It sad people rather believe lies then check the facts and confirm them. The bible says the truth will set you free. Also those who desire to live a godly life will suffer persecution. Sadly, it seems those who you help the most, always seem to twist the facts.
Number one lie: no one sold their homes and gave all thier money to pastor and became homeless, or lost thier home. I remember taking a lot of collections and help provide rent for multiple families.
Number two lie: I never saw witchcraft in the church, and all of the other lies I’m not going to bother to address because it’s not even worth talking about.
This story is ridiculous, it doesn’t matter how many times you spread these rumors and accusations majority of people will not believe these lies. She is respected by many leaders nationally and internationally and they know her fruit and I know hers as well.

Posted by: Tabitha Bonner ()
Date: August 08, 2016 12:37PM

I have been a member of this Church over twenty years. There is no foundation in the allegations levied against Pastor Sun or her Church members.I have been to mexico and other countries with the Church.Always with the intent purpose of sharing the love of Jesus. Through the preaching and applying of the Gospel.And although going to mexico can have it's dangers.The same could e said for going to the corner store.No one has eer been left there and we all have our own cell phones and bank accounts. Some of our members live in houses and some live in apartments, some in town homes.Families have their own vehicles , some families have two. The price and the occupancy of my Pastor's home are incorrect. But that is the business of those it concerns ,not you. I myself have been back to Colorado on various occasions. Some of our members have been back as many as twice in a year.Deseree, as you call her is devoted to Jesus Christ. And faithful to the ministry of reconciliation.There is no need for a recruiter because we are not trying to enlist anyone.I now every member of our Church in a deep personal way. They are all part of some form of social media. And have maintained relationships with friends and family using those applications. Phone calls ,letters, greeting cards and more.There is no worry about our Church disbanding at anytime. We are prospering as our soul prospers. We are growing in grace, love, wisdom, and unity . As we serve Jesus together working with the homeless and doing mission work. Our faith is strengthened and we are encouraged to continue to fight the good fight, to finish the race and to keep the faith. There are no locked doors no bars no gates. No mind control no intimidation no secret rituals. We love God and serve Him freely and openly . The Lord has blessed us and we in turn bless others .We are in good standing with our local community . And held in high regard in the Christian community. We are i suppose for today's of Church we are odd. We still believe in the power of prayer and pray every day. We have Sunday evening service as well as one during the week. We believe it is better to give than to receive . And better to be a victim than a abuser . Everyone in our congregation that came from Colorado is living more abundantly . And no one has lost any "assets". I do not know the roots of this weird and perverse attack . But I do know that there is no truth in it. And those that wonder can come and see for themselves .

Posted by: rrmoderator ()
Date: August 10, 2016 01:20AM

No one posts messages for people on this message board.

You must post your own comments.

There is a private messaging system to send other members of this board messages.

Posted by: AngelArrow ()
Date: August 29, 2016 05:33AM

Thank you very much for the information you provided. Thank you for taking the time to address each question. It was very helpful.

Posted by: Rhea ()
Date: September 12, 2016 11:48PM

Our family went to First Love Church as well.
We were so sad and in shock to hear of Grace White’s death.The news story said she drowned in a neighbors swimming pool.The neighbors had seen her around for a few days and thought she was homeless.Grace was a devoted mother, loved her family, worked hard and was always happy.The way the news article described her was completely out of character.
I immediately thought of all the deliverances the Church did in bathtubs or wherever there was water, dunking children, babies, and adults under water over and over to get rid of demonic spirits.
Or, did Grace speak up or not agree with Pastor Sun?
I feel a tremendous amount of pain for her daughters and husband Jim and feel they have been brain washed.
If there’s nothing to hide then please tell me and everyone else what happened to Grace and honor her life.

Current Page: 3 of 4

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.
This forum powered by Phorum.