Pages: Previous1234
Current Page: 4 of 4
Re: Pastor Sun East in Colorado (now Tx)
Posted by: iseenit ()
Date: November 20, 2016 11:30PM

Are you serious man??? Ya you are still a man I don't care what you call yourself. You personally ruined my son's relationship with God. You told us God showed you my kid did things to the girl with the psych mother. That beat her with metal spoons and anything she could get her hands on. My son still won't go to church and won't think about it. So there for you are a pier in God's name I wish I am there to see your judgement Mr.... As for your comments no one lost anything lmao ummm how bout the lady who's house was on the corner of pica dilly and 29th?? Ya she lost all she ahd. The other male pastor that isn't her son in law. We're us all his money??? Almost millions and where is it were did it go???? Now lie your way out of this Mr. You can't and won't prriod. And ya I'll say my own name cuz You personally know way better then to try me.... It's Allen ya the one no one messed with.... Now call me a lier and say it's all unfounded. I watched you put 40 into that collection for my kids my gf n myself I watched the big short Lil lady do the same thing. But yet 15 min later when her daughter came out of the back with the so called money she said it was 53 dollars. Ya my brother with all the hair on his face like no other ever I seen . We talked about it. He seen yall do it also and lie. So Feel free to try it some more Mr Bonner because you might get someone to believe you but it's not gonna be me or anyone with a brain. The fave yall told me Grace ran away and was hiding downtown n I took my gf down there twice to look for her and she was dead!!!!!!! Ya that's another sin yall won't walk away from. So now let's debate shall we??????

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Pastor Sun East in Colorado
Date: November 20, 2016 11:42PM

Yes they hit him I know him and was at his house almost every week for a cpl yrs. He is a good kid he just didn't agree with everything they s a I'd a ND when it came to problems with the pastors sons band well that was the end. As far as "EVERYONE" Did what pastor told them ummmmmmmm not me I'm actually the only one I know of that was like me but none of them said to get a job and make it work. I did what I wanted when I wanted and I didn't care what anyone them said I am a man and will be one till I die and if yall wanna control me come try lol they never have to this day. Smart very smart move on their part but they knew I'd hurt them.

Re: Pastor Sun East in Colorado
Date: November 20, 2016 11:49PM

Exactly.... Grace 2 as awesome one of the best mom's I've ever seen. He hubby is a little shady but she was diffrent. Excellent musician and very devoted church leader but when it came to those girls..... God knows not many were better. I'd really like to know why he lied to me??? He is scared to death of me and now should be but to lie to someone about a friend let alone your own wife.... YOU PUNK I CAN'T BELIEVE YOU LIED TO ME ABOUT THAT. I'D LOVE TO SEE YA... GRACE R.I.P. MY SISTER AND WATCH YOUR BABIES AND KEEP THEM FROM HER.

Pages: Previous1234
Current Page: 4 of 4

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.
This forum powered by Phorum.