Current Page: 2 of 4
Re: Pastor Sun East in Colorado
Posted by: Cultnomore ()
Date: May 04, 2013 05:31AM

I think this is the same woman we are all talking about.

Attachments: DSCF6187-245x300.jpg (16.6 KB)  
Options: ReplyQuote
Posted by: FreeIndeed ()
Date: June 30, 2013 01:47PM

I feel compelled to respond to your story concerning your sister. I attended this church for a period of time within recent years. Can I first compel you to pray for this pastor and her family as well as the followers who align with her. Pray that they would all repent and seek forgiveness for their deceptive practices, manipulations, deceitfulness, pride, degradation of others and so much more that this space cannot hold. Unless your sister had a solid foundation in God's word and a very close relationship with Christ she would have been unable to escape the flattery and promises from Sun East. This church within the past six years have had two separate lawsuits filed against them. Both lawsuits were awarded compensation to the filers. On the first lawsuit the church filed bankruptcy and never paid a penny. Henceforth why they have changed the name of the church several times, First Love Church, Antioch Church, First Love Harvest Center and the list goes on and the church is now strongfoundationsfilms.com due to their new revelation of the need to make movies. The second lawsuit was filed against the church as 5 of the men in the "inner council" whipped a boy with a 2 x 4 in the church on the altar. You can read the lawsuit at www.courthousenews.com, click to back issues, click the title of the 2 x 4 spanking and at the bottom of the page is the "Doc" click that on and you can read the filed lawsuit. The boy won his case and the case was settled just days prior to the court hearing. The church was guilty and they know that had this made the news their recent filming would have been an expose on them. I understand that the information that the lawyers had was being turned over to the District Attorney for further evaluation due to other improprieties brought out in the gathering of information concerning issues with other children living on the "communal" grounds of the church in east Aurora. If your sister was introduced to Sun East by Desiree she must have money or connections to the media. Sun East in recent years started a devotional class on Wednesdays with people in Castle Rock. These were people with money and influence in the media community. She looks for people who can promote her projects and especially her recent interest in the film industry. Can I point out that of the films she has made her son is the leading man in each one. She is so enamored by her son that the faithful group that has followed her for over 15 years calls him Young King Josiah. Seriously!! The elevation of her son consumes her. This pastor and her followers know the truth behind their veils and had this all been exposed from this last lawsuit maybe just maybe your sister might not have been prey to a group of prideful, haughty, arrogant, so very lost souls. I pray that the verse that says "No weapon formed against us will prosper" serves true in that these misguided people will never see success with their latest venture until they repent and seek the truth. I wish I could tell you all of what I know and have been exposed to, however, it is truly monumental. I do not regret passing by this experience just deeply saddened by the fact that there are "roaring lions out to devour" us, if we let them. Tell your sister not to let them.

Posted by: FreeIndeed ()
Date: July 03, 2013 09:34PM

Yes...this is the woman Sun Hui East (Warren).

Re: Pastor Sun East in Colorado (now Tx)
Posted by: AngelArrow ()
Date: September 19, 2015 01:36AM

I was searching for info on this cult of Sun East, & found this forum. Is there anyone who can give me recent or current knowledge of this group, since they have moved to Tx?

1. Can you tell me who are the leaders/recruiters?

2. Do these people live in one house with Sun? It seems some commenters indicated the members are not allowed to have their own homes.

3. Do the members have their own vehicles, or must they rely on a communal vehicle (which would be another form of imprisonment within the group)?

4. It seems this cult goes into Mexico on regular jaunts. That is quite dangerous, & could result in someone being kidnapped or left there; with no way to return to America. Since moving to Tx., it seems this group saturates itself with foreigners. How can an American escape, if they are one of the only Americans now remaining in this new location?

5. I had news that this group travelled to the Philippines in early 2010. Does anyone have knowledge of why, or who went, or how long they stayed? If Sun is Korean, what was the purpose of the Philippine excursion?

6. I saw someone named Desiree (also other spellings) mentioned as a person who invites others into the group. Does anyone have personal knowledge of this person?

7. Does anyone know how successful this Strong Foundations Films has become? Would there be a chance it could disband; especially due to financial reasons?

8. I know someone who became a member of this cult & has not been in communication with their family for over 2 years; even those with whom they had been close. Since moving to Tx., this person has not seen their family. There is concern that the relative has given all their assets to this group, & has no resources with which to return home.

9. Please write me with any news, no matter how seemingly insignificant it might appear. I learned a lot from the details given by previous commentors, & can certainly get help thru any further facts or insights offered.
I know it has been around 2 years since the previous comments were posted. My hope is that someone will see this, & be able to respond quickly!

I greatly appreciate any information on this group that can be given; especially current info. I am extremely grateful to those who wrote their history with this woman Sun, & the "church development" over the years.

Date: September 27, 2015 11:46PM

I have read info that says a "church" in San Antonio is training panhandlers & sending them to a town from which a member of the Sun East cult has lived, before joining the cult.
That city has passed an ordinance prohibiting the activities these panhandlers use; & has mentioned those sent from San Antonio as being undesirables who are begging for money; then returning to the SA area with the funds.
Does anyone know if the cited "church" could be Sun East's operation?

Posted by: 4Hizcall ()
Date: October 03, 2015 10:53PM

My family fell victim to pastor Sun. Our home was bought out from under us, and she then used our home for church meetings. We sold another house and gave all the money to her on promises that God would look out for us, along with threats that my father would die if we didn't comply. Eerily, my mom tried to refuse and my father had a heart attack. I firmly believe she moves in witchcraft. We were homeless for 4 years living in a trailer without water or electricity. Not to mention the young man she claimed was demon possessed with 2 million demons and said she would deliver him. Her way of doing so was having several men hold him under water. He later committed suicide by hanging himself. This lady is evil!

Date: October 14, 2015 06:17AM

Hello to 4HizCall:

I have just read your recent entry. I am very sorry to hear of the tragedy that resulted in your family's property loss. How devastating!

Two entries were posted by me, a couple of weeks prior to your post. Are you one of the earlier commentors? It seems there was someone else mentioned, who had also lost a home.

Also, can you answer any of the questions I posted in my 9/18/15 posting? I very much need answers. If you cannot, do you know the other commentors? I want some information that will help me reach my relative, who is with this group in San Antonio.

Thank you so much for your recent statement. It was a relief to see someone checking in with this site. I have been praying for someone to respond.

Date: October 14, 2015 06:20AM

Thank you for your post about Sun East. I am in distress about a relative of mine, who is in this group. Her family never hears from, or sees her any more.

Will you please look at my posts, dated 9/18/15 & 9/27/15? If you can answer any of those questions, please do so.

Date: November 02, 2015 10:57AM

I am searching for information about a person who belongs to the Sun East cult, who moved to San Antonio with them, & has not seen her family for 2 years. I posted questions, which are on p. 2 of this site, dated 9/15 & 9/27, 2015.
If you have any answers to those questions, PLEASE write me.

I appreciate your detailed answers to the other writers. THANK YOU!

Posted by: XOXO ()
Date: November 17, 2015 08:42AM

AngelArrow
I tried sending you several private messages but for some reason the moderator will not post them. I can help you.

Current Page: 2 of 4

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.
This forum powered by Phorum.