Current Page: 7 of 7
Re: Imzaia Movement
Posted by: limetree ()
Date: April 29, 2024 04:40AM

Good evening to whoever reading this,

tl;dr of the backstory that you can find earlier in this thread: I lost my mother to imzaia.

(There’s no mention of exact dates due to the nature of the situation; I lost access to these messenger conversations so I couldn’t go back and check.)

In a matter of days after posting my earlier message in this thread, my mother, who I haven’t been able to contact for at least 6 years, messaged me via facebook messenger, via the account I had found earlier. We had a two hour long video call where she tried to tell me that Imzaia is not a cult, the typical stuff.

My assumption is that the leader, whatever they wish to be called; gave her this information and asked her to set the record straight, like Inanna has been saying.

I told her I didn’t want to hear anything about it. She respected my wishes and dropped it. I told her what I had been up to, she told me some things about herself, and that’s it.

There was a hitch-up about money she technically owed me from when I turned 18; she called with my dad about the situation because I asked. He later told me that I need to be careful with what I put out on the internet because he said that a defamation lawsuit was mentioned. Too bad I am very aware of my rights, you cannot scare me with a defamation lawsuit. Lived experiences and the stories of family members mourning the loss of someone they hold dear, is NOT DEFAMATION.

I tried to keep in contact, by occasionally sending a picture or a message. Responses were given in the beginning. After some time, she stopped responding. I sent her two more messages, and the last one was that I’d leave her alone since she doesn’t seem to want to talk.

I talked to a friend of mine about this situation, and when I went to show her the messenger conversation, her account seemed to magically have disappeared. She searched for the account on her own facebook for the chance I got blocked, but to no avail.

I didn’t mind her not talking to me. I would occasionally check her facebook activity to have some sort of peace she’s at least still there. Now I have nothing anymore.

I didn’t mention any exact stuff since I don’t know if she was breaking any ‘rules’. Now that her account is gone I assumed she had to break contact again or something.

Wherever she is or whatever she’s doing; I hope she’s safe, and I hold out hope that one day she will be able to break free. It pains me that she has fought so hard for her life only to have her autonomy be ripped away by a belief system that doesn’t seem to be beneficial in any way.

If she’s reading this by any chance; I am here for you. Even if you read this 20 years down the line, I will be there.

If there are people who are interested in sharing their story to me; I am here for you too. I am still very interested in compiling the stories of people who have lost their family members to this group.

Also; I can confirm that what Inanna shared is in fact their current address of residence.

You can reach out to me via instagram @boxheaded__ / lolrandom147@gmail.com

(Don’t mind either names. They’re burner accounts)

If there’s any more updates, I will post it (eventually).

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Imzaia Movement
Posted by: redsed ()
Date: April 29, 2024 03:17PM

Realization or Enlightenment and eventually Acension NEVER REQUIRED anyone to abandon family. That was the message of Many actual Masters including Paramahansa Yoganandas own teacher Swami Sri Yukteswar Giri, he made it very clear as well as the real Adamus St Germain made it clear Giving away ones power, belief, life energy, money, time and self to a fake Ascended being is no way to self realization or Ascension it is another delaying tactic that keeps one perpetually a student of another instead of a true soverign being and abandoning family is not "The True Way."

Edited 7 time(s). Last edit at 04/29/2024 03:29PM by redsed.

Options: ReplyQuote
Current Page: 7 of 7

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.
This forum powered by Phorum.