Pages: 12345678Next
Current Page: 1 of 8
Crimson Circle?
Posted by: johnbennie ()
Date: March 11, 2005 10:39PM

Has anyone heard of this group? They are a New Age/Channeling group and call themselves the "Shambra"? My wife who has been troubled has gotten caught up with them. At first I thought they were harmless but as I found out more and began really looking, I have started thinking they are very "cult like".

Thanks for any info

John

Options: ReplyQuote
Crimson Circle?
Posted by: Cipher ()
Date: March 12, 2005 01:35AM

[www.crimsoncircle.com]

"Tobias is an energy, or spirit, channeled by Geoffrey Hoppe. Tobias is part of a spiritual group called the Crimson Council. This council has the spiritual purpose of teaching the use of energies on this planet and other places in Creation. Tobias and the Crimson Council bring an energy of wisdom and love, and a perspective from the other side of the veil.

Tobias's messages to the Crimson Circle began in 1999 to a group of Colorado area lightworkers, also known as Shaumbra. He often starts a channeled session with words like this:

I, Tobias, will speak through our friend, the one we call Cauldre (Geoffrey Hoppe), but we will be speaking to each of you, to your hearts, to your Divine Selves on this day. The words that you hear (and read) are not so important as the messages and the love and the energy that we bring forth on this day to family, to Shaumbra.

Tobias has called the Crimson Circle the "Classroom of the New Spiritual Energy." It is here that we learn about the dynamics of the new empowerment and enlightenment. According to Tobias, we are actually helping to create the architecture of the new energy. We learn what it is like to integrate our True Selves with our Human Self, to be Divine Humans walking on this planet. As we learn about our divine nature, we quietly and gently teach others to accept and understand their own divinity."

This is worth watching but appears on the surface to be harmless new age fluff.
Have you noticed changes in the person involved with this?

Crimson Circle?
Date: March 14, 2005 11:06PM

II have looked at the website a bit. Lately they have been tell the group that the government and the churches have teamed up to keep them hypnotized. That they are caught in a "Matrix like" world.
I have felt that my wife has withdrawn from her normal friends and quit her church of 10 years.
She has also told me that since the whole world is about to be lifted out of this "matrix" existence many of the things we are doing or have to do (pay taxes, go to work etc.) don't matter since they won't be necessary soon.

Thanks for the reply.

Crimson Circle?
Posted by: walkingaway ()
Date: March 14, 2005 11:35PM

Johnbennie:

This feeling of a coming "transformation" of the world has fundamentally changed much of New Age belief (I use that term just because there really isn't a common term for these spiritual groups). And it makes me very uncomfortable, since some groups are becoming increasingly militant and extreme.

I think a lot of people hear the "spiritual" rhetoric and automatically assume "New Age, Liberal, Inclusive, and therefore harmless." But cults can use any belief system to control and abuse followers.

I think you are right to be concerned about your wife. The practice of separating the "enlightened" from "negative" influences like family and friends is all too common now. And she may find herself under tremendous pressure not to listen to you or others, but only to the 'chosen few' of her group.

Good luck with this and if you have questions, I will answer as best I can. I'm still recovering from a brush with a cult much like this one.

WalkingAway

Crimson Circle?
Date: March 15, 2005 09:58AM

Johnbennie,

I happen to live jsut a mile away from the leader's house. I have listened to the audio files, read the materials on the website, etc. I personally believe that a leader who claims to channel not being truthful. This group lines up with all the usual angels and archangels and seems to want to create their own version of newageapolooza. They hold get togethers in cool locations and hawk the merchandise. Here it seems like another bunch of burnouts and ex-Boulder County hippies chasing a belief system...if we believe hard enough, we can change our crummy marriage, repair our mangled relationships with our kids, etc. It appears to me that the main reason for CC and other groups, is to line the pockets of the leader. Meanwhile, gullible folks get drawn in and wreck the lives of the even keeled folks who had the misfortune to become involved with them.

Crimson Circle?
Date: March 15, 2005 10:09PM

The damage they do, to their own members and innocent family members and others who cross them, is the saddest part of all this to me. It's easy to see this as "Newageapaloosa" (I term I love, by the way) but to ignore the fact some of these "burnouts" can be quite violent. When you believe you have direct contact with God and Angels, and they are telling you to destroy the negatives ones among you (either directly or through the channelled messages of the leader) the danger is quite real.

It took having a gun put to my head before I realized just how dangerous questioning these groups could be. So tread carefully, please.

Crimson Circle?
Date: March 16, 2005 12:58AM

Thanks for your info. I appreciate any info on them I can get.

Another thing that has bothered me was their 12 signs. I will list them below. To me they look like the signs of depression. Most of these people probably really need help and are just reaching out, trying to make a connection with people. Mean while they are charging $100 a day to attend their spiritual workshops.
I am slowly making some progress with my wife which is good but they still have the hooks in.

. Body aches and pains, especially in the neck, shoulder and back. This is the result of intense changes at your DNA level as the "Christ seed" awakens within. This too shall pass.

2. Feeling of deep inner sadness for no apparent reason. You are releasing your past (this lifetime and others) and this causes the feeling of sadness. This is similar to the experience of moving from a house where you lived in for many, many years into a new house. As much as you want to move into the new house, there is a sadness of leaving behind the memories, energy and experiences of the old house. This too shall pass.

3. Crying for no apparent reason. Similar to #2 above. It's good and healthy to let the tears flow. It helps to release the old energy within. This too shall pass.

4. Sudden change in job or career. A very common symptom. As you change, things around you will change as well. Don't worry about finding the "perfect" job or career right now. This too shall pass. You're in transition and you may make several job changes before you settle into one that fits your passion.

5. Withdrawal from family relationships. You are connected to your biological family via old karma. When you get off the karmic cycle, the bonds of the old relationships are released. It will appear as though you are drifting away from your family and friends. This too shall pass. After a period of time, you may develop a new relationship with them if it is appropriate. However, the relationship will be based in the new energy without the karmic attachments.

6. Unusual sleep patterns. It's likely that you'll awaken many nights between 2:00 and 4:00 AM. There's a lot of work going on within you, and it often causes you to wake up for a "breather." Not to worry. If you can't go back to sleep, get up and do something rather than lay in bed and worry about humanly things. This too shall pass.

7. Intense dreams. These might include war and battle dreams, chase dreams or monster dreams. You are literally releasing the old energy within, and these energies of the past are often symbolized as wars, running to escape and boogiemen. This too shall pass.

8. Physical disorientation. At times you'll feel very ungrounded. You'll be "spatially challenged" with the feeling like you can't put two feet on the ground, or that you're walking between two worlds. As your consciousness transitions into the new energy, you body sometimes lags behind. Spend more time in nature to help ground the new energy within. This too shall pass.

9. Increased "self talk." You'll find yourself talking to your Self more often. You'll suddenly realize you've been chattering away with yourself for the past 30 minutes. There is a new level of communication taking place within your being, and you're experiencing the tip of the iceberg with the self talk. The conversations will increase, and they will become more fluid, more coherent and more insightful. You're not going crazy, you're just Shaumbra moving into the new energy.

10.Feelings of loneliness, even when in the company of others. You may feel alone and removed from others. You may feel the desire to "flee" groups and crowds. As Shaumbra, you are walking a sacred and lonely path. As much as the feelings of loneliness cause you anxiety, it is difficult to relate to others at this time. The feelings of loneliness are also associated with the fact that your Guides have departed. They have been with you on all of your journeys in all of your lifetimes. It was time for them to back away so you could fill your space with your own divinity. This too shall pass. The void within will be filled with the love and energy of your own Christ consciousness.

11. Loss of passion. You may feel totally disimpassioned, with little or no desire to do anything. That's OK, and it's just part of the process. Take this time to "do no-thing." Don't fight yourself on this, because this too shall pass. It's similar to rebooting a computer. You need to shut down for a brief period of time in order to load the sophisticated new software, or in this case, the new Christ-seed energy.

12. A deep longing to go Home. This is perhaps the most difficult and challenging of any of the conditions. You may experience a deep and overwhelming desire to leave the planet and return to Home. This is not a "suicidal" feeling. It is not based in anger or frustration. You don't want to make a big deal of it or cause drama for yourself or other. There is a quiet part of you that wants to go Home. The root cause for this is quite simple. You have completed your karmic cycles. You have completed your contract for this lifetime. You are ready to begin a new lifetime while still in this physical body. During this transition process, you have an inner remembrance of what it is like to be on the other side. Are you ready to enlist for another tour of duty here on Earth? Are you ready to take on the challenges of moving into the New Energy? Yes, indeed you could go Home right now. But you've come this far, and after many, many lifetimes it would be a shame to leave before the end of the movie. Besides, Spirit needs you here to help others transition into the new energy. They will need a human guide, just like you, who has taken the journey from the old energy into the new. The path you're walking right now provides the experiences to enable you to become a Teacher of the New Divine Human. As lonely and dark as your journey can be at times, remember that you are never alone.

John

Crimson Circle?
Date: March 16, 2005 02:30AM

Walkingaway: I don't put anything past fanatics. I personally have had the most difficulties with fundamentalist Christians. However, anyone whose belief system is so skewed that they think they are specially chosen to receive messages from St. Germain, Archangel Michael, Metatron, etc. is capable of most anything. BTW, I am intrigued by story and would like to hear more. Send me a PM

Johnbennie: I agree that these are symptoms of depression as described Geoffrey Hoppe. I am sorry about the disruption to your family. Please contact me privately and I'd be happy to visit. I can't type worth a darn, but I converse very well. I'd be happy to help.

to whom it may concern: look at the services and merchandise that this group is peddling. Let me start with the New Energy Bible. It is an empty book, save for the words, "You Are God Also". Twenty dollars for that gem. Send me 10 bucks and I'll call you once a week for a month and tell you you are god. Lately, Crimson Circle is inviting other "chanellers" to join the main event. There's a guy who channels Kryon...not the spray paunt, some entity.

If you showed me a channeler who functioned for the public good and took a modest stipend out of their non-profit, and displayed financial transparency; I'd be the first to sing his praise (pun intended).

I find it amazing that these guys tend to put on airs thrugh grandiose language, stage theatrics, etc. and folks seem to lack discernment.

Lastly, I want to rebutt the comment about harmless new age fluff. If someone believes fanatically in fairy tales, they lose time they could spend in more productive, grounded pragmatic pursuits. They may alienate those around them who don't don't share those beliefs and even wreck families in the process. I have read material on this site dutifully. It is filled with the folks who finally exit such a group and realize just how jacked up they've been. Unfortunnately, there's not always a recourse for the damage the innocent have suffered.

Crimson Circle?
Date: March 16, 2005 03:45AM

Yes, the signs are pretty typical, since they all signal depression and possible mental illness. They make an obvious appeal to attract people who are very vulnerable to their manipulations.

Sadly, instead of getting help, these people will be led much further into a kind of insanity. Changes at the DNA level? I hear this all the time, but it's nonsense.

Give your wife support, but don't give into the "magical" thinking. That's the hardest part about these groups. How do you deal rationally with people who are simply not thinking rationally? In time, rational thought becomes the enemy, and then true cultism forms. That's my personal definition of a cult: when they are so far out they can't see themselves objectively any more. Their own beliefs form a kind of reality that is far from the norm, but very real to them.

I'm glad you are helping your wife avoid this group. They are numerous and far more damaging than most people realize. I've watched people die because one of these groups convinced them that their cancer would be healed by their own thoughts. If you can change your own DNA structure, surely you can heal your own cancer, right?

By the time reality set in, the cancer was far too advanced to survive.

Best of luck with your wife

Crimson Circle?
Posted by: corboy ()
Date: March 16, 2005 04:05AM

on a dissociative disorder termed 'depersonalization.'

See if any of the signs and symptoms in the article match up with the 12 signs described in the posts given above.

[www.depersonalization.info]

The author of the second article used to be a New Age healer, sincerely believed in the material, then eventually realized that much of it was not true and decided she had, with the best of intentions, led people astray. She describes the wide chasm between the scientific rational mindset and the magical thinking mindset.

[www.csicop.org]

Pages: 12345678Next
Current Page: 1 of 8

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.
This forum powered by Phorum.