Current Page: 7 of 7
Re: I want Eckhart Tolle out
Posted by: Tiredofthis ()
Date: November 17, 2010 09:11AM

Hello, are there any exit counsellors in Ontario, Canada? Thanks..

Options: ReplyQuote
Posted by: Tiredofthis ()
Date: December 01, 2010 05:40AM

so i wrote to one of the exit counsellors and never got a response.

Posted by: zeuszor ()
Date: December 01, 2010 06:15AM

Tiredofthis
Corboy, i'm in dire need of exit counseeling.. and maybe some other stuff on top of that.. It's tough being a student and dealing with this bullshit. Not only that but i saw something really graphic online a ages ago and my brain can't get over it. It goes back and forth bothering me and distracting my attention. It's hard as hell to focus what's left of my mind to get work done within a reasonable amount of time because of this, especially with the floating and the feeling like i'm always being judged by Tolle. I feel i'm slowed down all the time when i try to do work and with each outburst of frustration on my part, he just keeps justifying himself in my mind, like that this and each present moment has been predestined and there's nothing i can ever do, like i have no control anymore ever since i've parted ways with my thinking.

You said that i can find a list of suggested counsellors under "getting help" right? I looked on that page and i didn't find any information there: where is it specifically?

Thanks a lot.

[www.meadowhaven.org]

Wellspring Retreat, to my knowledge, is no longer operating in the same manner they used to, since the death of Dr. Martin. Meadow Haven is a good place. Have you heard of it?

Posted by: Christa ()
Date: December 01, 2010 10:02AM

Wellspring is still providing services, despite the sad death of Paul Martin. It's an excellent place to heal from cult abuse.

[wellspringretreat.org]

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 12/01/2010 10:05AM by Christa.

Date: December 01, 2010 10:05AM

Yes, but the residential component, I believe that it's more or less defunct. Not certain though.

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 12/01/2010 10:05AM by zeuszor.

Posted by: Christa ()
Date: December 01, 2010 10:12AM

According to their website, they still offer residential programs. At the time of Paul's death, they were planning to continue offering residential treatment.

I'd advise anyone interested to call and ask what they offer. Their residential program was excellent, and I wouldn't want anyone to rule them out without checking with them.

Date: December 01, 2010 10:14AM

Christa
According to their website, they still offer residential programs. At the time of Paul's death, they were planning to continue offering residential treatment.

I'd advise anyone interested to call and ask what they offer. Their residential program was excellent, and I wouldn't want anyone to rule them out without checking with them.

Certainly. I may well be mistaken.

Date: December 02, 2010 03:24AM

Yes, I was mistaken. The residential component of Wellspring is still active. I have this on very good authority. Please pardon my mistake.

I was a MH resident for one year and had a very, very good experience there. An excellent program. They saved my life.

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 12/02/2010 03:26AM by zeuszor.

Current Page: 7 of 7

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.
This forum powered by Phorum.