Current Page: 63 of 84
Re: www.cryonics-uk.com David Styles, Organiser, vampire discount?
Posted by: The Anticult ()
Date: November 23, 2010 05:03PM

That kind of writing by David Styles shows that he is in fact in charge of his faculties intellectually.
But his "ethics" are in sync with Werner Erhard.
Quite skilled at creating a smokescreen and using manipulative tactics, 100% self-consciously.

The only reason for not lying, is that it looks even worse if you get caught lying. What a swell philosophy of life and business. Lie, but only when you can get away with it.
If you might get caught, then just give a false impression for the reason of PR. But leave the backdoor open for denial.
Very sleazy behavior.
and according to that, THE CHAIRMAN AGREES WITH THOSE SLEAZY TACTICS.
Which Chairman is that?

Great company to keep!
Great people to turn over a multi-million dollar "trust" and your corpse!

This David Styles, appears to be fairly young, if the age given is not false, like everything else.
For someone of that age, to already have people making many websites devoted to debunking your numerous scamolas, and youtube cartoons of your behaviors..that is all very bad. This one is way off the charts.

Is there anyone in "cryonics" who isn't born to scam?

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 11/23/2010 05:13PM by The Anticult.

Options: ReplyQuote
Sebastian Sethe, David Styles, Organiser, vampire discount?
Date: November 23, 2010 05:22PM

So is this the Immist.org Chair?
Sebastian Sethe?

Its very cosy in the Immist/Cryonics world.

www.imminst.org/leadership

Sebastian Sethe [www.imminst.org]
Director
Chair
Advisor, Law
Lead Engineer

Shannon Vyff
Director
Navigator, Women's Forum

Sven Bulterijs
Director

Scott Miller
Director

Eric Schulke
Director

Jeremy Shepard
Director
Treasurer
-------------------------------

Aubrey de Grey
Advisor: Bioscience
Honorary Member

Michael Anissimov
Co-founder
Advisor: AI & Singularity

Ben Best
Advisor: Cryonics

Sebastian Sethe, David Styles, www.imminst.org/vampire_cryoscam
Date: November 23, 2010 06:20PM

Search Google for:

"Sebastian Sethe" "David Styles"

----------------------------------------------------------
[www.imminst.org]
ImmInst International Conference 2010

Aug 22, 2010
Saturday the 9th and Sunday the 10th of October 2010 - Brussels, Belgium

-- the conference has now ended. A huge THANK YOU to the organisers David Styles...

Mr. David Styles
Organiser of the United Kingdom's cryonics emergency standby, stabilisation, and transport services; now working to make these services (and more) available throughout Europe.

Sebastian Sethe Chair of the Immortality Institute

-----------------------------------------

[www.imminst.org]
"The Immortality Institute is getting off to a roaring start in 2010 thanks to the combined efforts of members and leadership both new and old. Two newly elected Directors, David Styles and Sven Bulterijs (S123) have already taken up the duty of planning a 2010 Immortality Institute conference for later this year."

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 11/23/2010 06:25PM by The Anticult.

Re: Cryonics, Cult Movement or Ligit Science???
Posted by: richiekgb ()
Date: November 24, 2010 07:31AM

See the thing i like about the internet is that is doesn't lie - it just records.

The web 2.0 marketing strategy for cryonics i has blown up in their faces - because in a sense they have been naive to what the internet actually does - Its not a big advertising space - - It simply records.

They have put their names and faces everywhere spreading there cryonics propaganda and its recorded.

Weird stuff that they are also into is also recorded

secret e-mails and messageboards are also recorded

If you have been "dirty" online - its recorded

This is why cryonics is a nightmare to market on the internet - it takes just one or two clicks and you can find out whats been "recorded"

"thems the facts when you come down to brass tacks"

Edited 2 time(s). Last edit at 11/24/2010 07:37AM by richiekgb.

Church of Satan, cryonics propaganda and cryonics vampire religion
Date: November 24, 2010 07:52AM

The cryonics paid propagandists, try to reframe the crazy, by saying that its a type of religious freedom issue.
If the main promoters of cryonics want to be leaders of a Vampire cult, or the Church of Satan, then its no different than going to church on the weekend. If they want to worship Satan, or drink the blood of bats or whatever, its their own freakshow.

In fact, that is completely FALSE.
Because the record shows, the cryonics salespeople are using their influence in the Vampire religious sect, to FORCE people to buy cryonics contracts from THEM, to reach a higher level in the vampire sect.
So they are using their undue influence on others.

Its also a gross conflict of interest, not only financial, but personal. And its dishonest.
Its a grotesque conflict of interest in everyway.

It would be like if you were the Pope, and you said people could only become "saved" and not go to hell, if you buy a cryonics contract from the Pope, or the popes financial manager Judy.

In fact, if you think about it, it gets worse.
If a member if the Church of Satan, tells his followers they must sign an IRREVOCABLE TRUST CONTRACT in cryonics with him, that is beyond outrageous.
Think of the bad taste, about signing an "eternal contract" with the Church of Satan member?

But back to reality, its a gross financial conflict of interest, using undue influence from a weird religious context.

Does the Church of Venturism work the same way? That they force you to buy a cryonics contract from them, to stay in their Venturist sect?

Its cultic religious extortion.
But that appears to be how the cryonics game works, gross conflicts of interest, financial, religious, personal, and even sexual, and DECEPTION across the board is the rule.
(that is how destructive sects/cults operate).

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 11/24/2010 07:54AM by The Anticult.

Posted by: Digger ()
Date: November 26, 2010 03:45AM

Well, well well it turns out that Zawacki is a CI director!
So why is Ben Best (CI president) trying to keep him and
his fellow directors in the dark about his own activities?

I'm going to attempt to contact Mr Zawacki and see if he'll
come here and comment..............if Best wants him out of
the loop he's gotta be worth listening to!

Happy Thanksgiving to most :-)

Posted by: richiekgb ()
Date: November 26, 2010 07:43AM

If its any help - I highlighed some more of the damning post's here: [sites.google.com]

You are right - Mr Zawacki should know about this + anyone else involved in Imminst, Eucrio, CI, Suspended Animation, Cryonics UK and the other organisations who isnt in the vampire cult trying to be "puppet masters".
You are being manipulated by.....

Vampires - vam·pire
   /ˈvæmpaɪər/ Show Spelled[vam-pahyuhr] Show IPA
–noun
a preternatural being, commonly believed to be a reanimated corpse, that is said to suck the blood of sleeping persons at night.
(in Eastern European folklore) a corpse, animated by an undeparted soul or demon, that periodically leaves the grave and disturbs the living, until it is exhumed and impaled or burned.
a person who preys ruthlessly upon others; extortionist.
a woman who unscrupulously exploits, ruins, or degrades the men she seduces.
an actress noted for her roles as an unscrupulous seductress: the vampires of the silent movies

I would imagine thats thats too freaky for most cryoncists to deal with - i mean thinking you can be brought back to life in the future is enough without occultic mumbo-jumbo in the mix.

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 11/26/2010 08:04AM by richiekgb.

Date: November 27, 2010 06:16PM

Thanks richie, I think it probably will help.

I'm informed that Mr Zawaki is now fully aware of those posts, however I doubt, as a
committed cryonisist, that he will post here.
He certainly seems to be an acceptable face of cryonics, and I hope he's not the only one!

Actually I think the core idea of cryonics has some merit, if you can afford it what
have you got to lose?

The cryonics institute is regulated as a cemetary, which seems reasonable to me.

It's the cr***y way some of these freaks go about selling cryonics that pees me off, and
looking at the history of cryonics it seems to be getting worse.

I'm thinking that if sites like this, and Melody Maxim's get good coverage
(richie's also) that some good will come from it, getting rid of the satanists,
"vampires" and assorted creeps who want to keep everything a secret would
improve the image and if people like Zawaki run it then honesty and hope may prevail.

But the way it is now.....................ugh.

Posted by: Stoic ()
Date: November 28, 2010 01:04AM

I watched a 3 part doc on Saul Kent and his explanations for his actions in that case--very interesting, he does come across as a reasonable chap trying to do the best for his Mum. Quite the salesman.

[www.youtube.com]

There was a pertinent comment in the comments though:

'kingmaxim187
11 months ago

i think he´s just afraid of death.

conradjulian
11 months ago

No, I think Saul is struggling to become sane through rational means. Look up "terror management theory." The prospect of our mortality TRAUMATIZES the human mind, and we invent fantasies like religion, self-esteem and tribal identity (e.g., "white supremacy") to create anxiety buffers for dealing with this trauma. Well, why not attack the source of the trauma directly instead of putting imaginary bandaids on it?'

On a semantical note, I would prefer "why not address the source of the trauma" rather than 'attack'--but then I, though still struggling to become sane through rational means, am an inverterate nit-picker.

There was a good book by Ernest Becker 'The Denial of Death'
[books.google.co.uk]

that addresses this fear of death/struggle to become sane through rational means-- and a take from a different perspective from Alan Gullette:
[alangullette.com]

In the meantime Mr Kent seems to be doing good business selling 'nutriceuticals' (which word conjures up for me an image of a fruit flavoured popsicle) to prolong life.

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 11/28/2010 01:05AM by Stoic.

Date: November 28, 2010 02:00AM

Reading through some the links provided by richie I note
than the CI president ben best is quoted as saying

Don't worry, I'm carrying more secrets than the Titanic, I can handle one more

Odd isn't it, that he chooses to compare himself to one of the best known human
disasters which cost the lives of over 1,500 people?

I blame the man in charge, in both cases :-)

There was just over 2000 people on board the ship, which is around the
current number of people signed for cryonics (frozen and living).
Spooky.

Current Page: 63 of 84

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.
This forum powered by Phorum.