Current Page: 64 of 84
Re: Cryonics, Society/Church of Venturism, Vampires
Posted by: The Anticult ()
Date: November 28, 2010 03:04AM

Good point above about Vampirism.
Most sane people hear "vampire" and they chuckle like its a TV show for teenagers.

But in fact,

VAMPIRE: "a person who preys ruthlessly upon others; extortionist."

That is the more relevant definition. Yes, there are people who are proud of self-consciously and ruthless exploiting, using, and deceiving others for their own advantage. They suck the life-force out of others, by exploiting them financially, personally, sexually, emotionally, in every way.
Users.

So in fact, the "vampire" nonsense is mainly about using techniques to deceive and manipulate others, to their own personal advantage. And feeling proud of it.
Some even brag they know NLP hypnosis techniques, to gain that influence.

Its not such a mystery what is going on.
Bad old fashioned exploitation of others, financially, personally, sexually, and in any way they can think of.

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Cryonics, Cult Movement or Ligit Science???
Posted by: richiekgb ()
Date: November 28, 2010 11:19PM

Agreed forget the "woo-woo" about the rituals and funny beliefs - I believe its just a smokesceen to what is really going on.

I think the Vampires view themselves as the "freemasons" of the whole cryonics/life extension movement:

Linguacelesta (Styles) posted this also - "And yet we make up a large portion of CI and Immortality Institute membership. We can't be excised. I could be excised (frankly, I'd resign if I thought it would help - like I said, we're in this for your benefit) but it wouldn't help. The PR issue is still there, and the last thing you want is a huge witch-hunt tearing apart the immortalist demographic globally.

What this poster wants is for the movement to cause damage to itself by in-fighting. He has his issues with us, and as a result, he wants to hurt us. He knows he can't hurt us directly; many have tried and failed. So instead he is trying to damage the thing that we most care about, that cannot defend itself, and that he knows we will do anything (short of breaking the law) to protect.

Understand that we have kept our involvement with this field secret successfully for decades, despite always having been in the thick of it.

If we have hidden things from you, it has been for your protection. We knew all along that our imagery would not be good to associate with shiny scientific endeavours, for PR reasons. So although we have always poured our resources into such, we never let you know, lest the media find out, and the public come marching up the hill with pitchforks.

Why then did we involve ourselves in this field? Well, almost nobody else was doing it and the field needed useful hands on deck. Bear in mind that we were at this long before you were. We have been the researchers, the businessmen, the doctors, the lawyers, the artists, the engineers, the PR guys, etc working behind the scenes to make sure the wheels kept turning.
"

Note how he "threatens" them with what would happen if there was full disclosure and his removal from the spheres of influence, he is suggesting that they are a powerful organisation which could bring down the whole thing at their whim. George C smith has been very clever and groomed from the ranks of unpopular kids at schools his own secret society of vampire freaks to ensure his influence over that field. There is a sort of you cannot get rid of us so you may as well either join or accept us underlying message in Styles writing on his "secret" message board. He indicate that many of the influential people are involved "the researchers, the businessmen, the doctors, the lawyers, the artists, the engineers, the PR guys".

BUT - I think that he is definitley over exaggerating to instill fear among the true believers. The FACT is that the inner circle of "adepts" is only small prehaps a dozen at the most and the rest are prehaps a 100 or so assorted "twillight fans" who are mainly kids in their late teens and early twenties. There is no BIG conspiracy we are talking about a few silly people who think they are a lot more powerful than they are. The ToV has only been going since 1989, and it is a figment of George C Smiths and the other Adept's imagination, a "religion" he invented because he was dissatisfied with his "rank" the Church of Satan. To imply that they have been working behind the scenes for the cryonics cause for DECADES is another lie which David Styles is telling. I don't think in general cryonicists are Satanists prehaps a few but the majority are just hardcore sci-fi fans who must be feeling rather uncomfortable with the unnneccessary extra cult bullshit.

The truth is that now all this is in the OPEN - they are scared - there big shiny cryonics toy is covered in their fake theatre blood and they are making everybody involved look as silly as they are.

There is no "conspiracy" here just a few poeple that think they are clever enough to manipulate others, The occultic stuff is just a head-fXXk - but they messed it up and now everybody know's what they really are.

Vampires - people who prey ruthlessly upon others; extortionists

Its also worth mentioning that the infighting between different cryonics "cults" has been going since its heydey with different groups trying to have control over others. The "cryo-wars" have been endless with people moving around to differnet companies and divulging "secrets" on their "competitors". Old-school cryonicists will have seen this all before. :)

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 11/28/2010 11:20PM by richiekgb.

Posted by: Stoic ()
Date: November 28, 2010 11:33PM

'So instead he is trying to damage the thing that we most care about, that cannot defend itself, and that he knows we will do anything (short of breaking the law) to protect. '

Richiekgb, what do you think that Styles is alluding to here?

Being a battered old cynic, I think that the thing Styles most cares about is his own aggrandisement, prosperity and power--but what is he hinting at here that cannot defend itself?

It can't be a god/power figure as the point of a power figure is its omniscience, its ability to do more than defend itself.

I'm very curious, whoever he is addressing is supposed to pick up on the hint--but it escapes me.

Posted by: corboy ()
Date: November 29, 2010 01:21AM

At the risk of grossing people out, there are persons who are into vampirism as a lifestyle and pursue it in a variety of ways.

A friend attended a lecture some years ago by a clinical psychologist named Daniel Lapin, author of Dracula, The Vampire and Incest.

Dr Lapin told us that some persons who are into the vampire lifestyle will actually drink blood and purchase it from butchers, claiming its for their dog or something. Lapin said that many butchers will go 'Ah hum.'

He attended conferances and saw how some would be dedicated enough to have had plastic surgery to change the shapes of their ears.

Lapin noted that he wished to learn more and registered on a discussion board for persons into the vampire life. He was ethical about it and identified himself as a psychologist who wanted to understand this. Right away, the discussants went silent, so Lapin had to accept that this was a consituency determined to protect boundaries and he left the discussion so it could resume in privacy.

I have no idea whether this constituency would have any interest in Cryonics. But am putting this here to state that vampirism is more than a teen fantasy that can be written off.

Date: November 29, 2010 02:26AM

I don't buy the statement '(short of breaking the law) to protect'

The point of identifying with and joining an 'outsider' (or outlaw- one who considers themselves outside the norms of societal custom and behaviour) group is transgression of societal norms and customs.

So I'm thinking that what Styles is referring to that cannot defend itself is whatever it is that his group has designated as 'sustenance,' or narcissistic supply--whatever they need to keep the fantasy of eternal life alive.

Power and money is the means to aquire the sustenance, control of power and money has always raised the odds of the controller successfully defending themselves--its why people chase power and money---but it still is not the end-game for Styles in this case.

Date: November 29, 2010 02:44AM

maybe your right Stoic - Its just my impulse to downplay it but I don;t think the Temple of Vampires here are the same as other more "hardcore" vampires.

Its true some pople take this a bit too far heres some more examples of the extreme vampire cults:

Jessicas story: [dolly.ninemsn.com.au]
Heather Waldorf-Kelly: [www.religionnewsblog.com]
Rod Ferrell: [en.wikipedia.org]
HIV and Vampire Cults: [aids.about.com]

This Temple of Vampire Cult seem to be more based around the transhumanist/eugenic/eastern philosophy and make a big deal of not encouraging their members to take part in blood rituals at least publically - Hence the term "plastic fangers".

George C Smith has been using the occult to sell cryonics to young people - simple as that - The more dedicated members formed a secret society where they use thier group influence to impose their will over non profits like Eucrio, Imminst, cryonics UK and of course good old Ben Best at the Cryonics Institute. They probably have their fingers in other organisations too - Saul Kent/Alcor and Catherine Bawdwin at Suspended Animation at the very least MUST be aware of this as well. Because Saul is pumping money and equipment Eucrio's way and Catherine seems to be doing similar.
Mathew Sullivan also at Suspended animation has been lending Adept Vampire Styles photo's of his Father brain for cryonics publicity to show how advanced vitrification techniques are. They also seem to be involved in the promotion of the Timeship Project which is the $180 Million cryo-necropolis for large scale cryonics envisioned by Bill Faloon and Saul Kent.

But as for being the people pulling all the strings - I don't buy it - The ToV are not the big players here if anything they are just tools of George C Smith! George has literally been "grooming" youngsters over the past 21 years to form his own religion loosely based on the Church of Satan. His son Micheal Smith AKA Faylean is a prolific writer of "scriptures" for the ToV - thats right he even brainwashed his own Kid with this! Scarily i have heard a rumour that David Styles has recently become a father with his vampire wife Ellen Clarke (AKA Persophone) so thats kinda worrying - I really hope that they are not going to project this on another generation! Getting your Kid christened at church is one thing but vampire rituals with babies is another thing entirely! Social Services should be aware of this as well if they really have had a child - made me shudder when i heard the rumour - some people should NOT be parents.

This is what I think: what we have is a group of Vampire fanatics who think they are "chosen" to live on after some kind of apocalypse and rule the distopian future of their imaginations. Cryonics is just the "vessel" which will ensure that they will get there hence the term "undead gods" - they really think cryonics will work and that they will rule the world as "human excelsior". I also think that David Styles Eucrio company is down to him worrying that he and his eurovampire freinds like Erik Bourgesie will not get good suspensions if they rely on current "standby" services available. They really do fear that because of where they live (far from CI and Alcor) that this will endanger their chances of successfull revival. Along the way if they can convince others to sign up they can then "experiment" their stand by techniques to ensure that by the time they have to be "preserved" they will have it down pat. Not only that either of course there is big bucks to be made at £30 euros a month + £20K+ per suspension. I really think that Styles and Co have been brainwashed by Smith over a long period and really believe his "teachings". I think they believe they are on a "mission" to be a sucessfull european cryonics service and proove they have mastery over the dayside and nightside teachings. They believe that they are "predators" and that they are justified to capatilise on other peoples cryonics dreams and extort huge amounts of money from people when they die.
Its madness complete looney farm stuff and it wouldn;t suprise me one bit if this was related to the whole "cryogirl" scandal too. According to her partner she became obsessed by satanism and cryonics enough to push her over the edge of sanity. I don;t know if she tried to join the ToV but being as she marketed for Cryonics Institute and was involved with Satanist Edgar Swank and ACS that there is more than a casual link.

OK - I have really had enough of trying to get into this mindset to understand it - I am probably way off the mark but thats what this info seems to be telling me.

Date: November 29, 2010 04:12AM

Thanks for that info richiekgb, no need to get further--who in their right mind would want to?

Re: Cryonics, Cult
Posted by: The Anticult ()
Date: November 29, 2010 11:48AM

As well, probably the head of the vampire movement, got it in his head, that cryonics is a way to potentially make millions of dollars, and get a piece of the funeral industry.
And the cryonics companies see it as a way to market their product to a new group of people, and force them into contracts.
Maybe they also believe they can use their "religion" as an objection to an autopsy.

Of course it was all based on lies and deception and secrecy, which has been blown.

Date: November 30, 2010 05:52AM

Ultimately, the phrase is probably one of those vague all-purpose fudges, intended to mean whatever the recipient takes it to mean.

Date: December 01, 2010 12:12AM

apparently George C Smith has been reported to the American Psychaitary Board

Hopefully they will ask him why a Certified Mental Health Councillor has been abusing his qualifications and setting up dodgy cults that sell Cryonics.

Heres hoping...

Current Page: 64 of 84

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.
This forum powered by Phorum.