Current Page: 62 of 84
Re: Cryonics, Saul Kent, Saul Kent, Saul Kent, Saul Kent,
Posted by: The Anticult ()
Date: November 22, 2010 04:39PM

The puppet-master....
Saul Kent, Saul Kent, Saul Kent, Saul Kent.

Options: ReplyQuote
Cryonics, Rudi Hoffman, Rudi Hoffman, Rudi Hoffman, Rudi Hoffman,
Date: November 22, 2010 05:12PM

Ah more comedy from Rudi Hoffman at the link below.
Rudi Rudi Rudi.

Yes, its more comedy and fiction.
No one is more upfront and honest than a Life Insurance salesman, right?
And ya gotta love it when an insurance salesman is bragging about getting FIRED repeatedly from insurance companies.

And they even admit that most life insurance companies, won't even TOUCH the cryonics companies shenanigans and scamolas.
These are the same insurance companies who will happily deny widows and orphans coverage on a technicality, and cryonics insurance is too DIRTY even for them! Even for the money! That tells you something.

As far as having younger people who are going to manage the mythical cryonics TRUSTS, its comedy and farce. If you have a head on your shoulders, that is when you should start laughing out loud.
You see, ya gots to make those dopey "investors" believe that when they sign over their assets to you to control, that in fact they are going to be managed by these young folks when they grow up! Its part of the salespitch.
In fact, that money is going to be long gone, well before that. Some people are going to be living in some sweet mansions with that.
These guys would make the Wall St crooks blush with shame.

There is so much there, and too little time. Will have to come back to it.
Cryonics trusts...leaving money to your own corpse...a brazen bald-faced cash-grab.
Wait until an Attorneys General sinks their teeth into this one.

richiekgb
Though it does tie in with Rudi Hoffmans remarks about Cryoncists getting younger people involved to manage trust's and suspensions for the earlier generations of cryoncists on the depressed metabolism website: [www.depressedmetabolism.com]

Re: Cryonics, Rudi Hoffman, Rudi Hoffman, Rudi Hoffman, Rudi Hoffman,
Posted by: Stoic ()
Date: November 22, 2010 09:32PM

[en.wikipedia.org]

'Saul Kent is a prominent life extension activist, and co-founder of the Life Extension Foundation, a major dietary supplement vendor and promoter of anti-aging research. He is also a pioneer in the controversial practice of cryonics, and is a board member of the cryonics organization Alcor Life Extension Foundation (no connection to the Life Extension Foundation).'

[www.imminst.org]

The Timeship @ $180 mill--where does that come from?

[www.benbest.com]

The FDA v Saul Kent as told by Ben Best.

[www.cryonics-uk.com]

'Cryonics UK European Exposition
with Saul Kent + Catherine Baldwin
Thursday, September 23, 2010 • 12:00pm - 6:00pm, Sheffield • function room at the Sheffield Park Hotel

Cryonics UK exposition / European workshop with some very noteworthy guests from America who wish to meet as many cryonicists (especially Europeans) as possible at this event.

Catherine Baldwin (General Manager, Suspended Animation, Inc.) and Saul Kent (CEO, Suspended Animation, Inc.; Director, Alcor; Co-Founder, Cryonics Society of New York; Co-Founder, Life Extension Foundation; Co-Founder and Director, 21st Century Medicine; Co-Founder and Director, BioMarker Pharmaceuticals; Co-Founder, Timeship Project) will be in attendance, and are looking forward to meeting as many European cryonicists as possible while here............
Warm regards,

Eternally,

David Styles (Organiser)'

Re: Cryonics, Cult Movement or Ligit Science???
Posted by: richiekgb ()
Date: November 23, 2010 06:34AM

interesting ....

Cryonics UK's HQ is: Shao Yang Acupuncture and Chinese Herbal Medicine Clinic

[www.shaoyang.co.uk]

"Consultation: Free

Initial Acupuncture Treatment: £45 per session (usually lasts 60 to 90 minutes)

Follow-up Acupuncture Treatment: £35 per session (lasts 40 to 60 minutes)

Dry Herbs: £6 per pack (for one or two days use)

Acupressure (Tui Na): £35 per session (normally lasts 40 minutes)

Other products (i.e. Herbal Tablets, Oil or Cream): Prices Vary

Please note: we are unable to accept credit/debit card payments."

I bet you can't accept cards - Cash only i spose....

Date: November 23, 2010 06:47AM

The acupuncture clinic is probably a treatment room rental by the day and an accomodation address. Styles and his GF claim to be employed as 'carers' in the Mail article so are unlikely to have megabucks for their own UK 'HQ'
No merchant account for credit cards doesn't sound like an upfront going concern, but there's that lack of a paper trail to consider, I guess.

Does Saul Kent know about David Styles involvement in the Temple of the Vampire and Church of Satan? Could Kent be a closet vampire and Satanist himself, perhaps?

'By the way, I have neither confirmed nor denied anything, myself. I have made practical objective comments focussing on managing the PR situation into which ImmInst is placed. I have given the impression that the rumours are obviously false, but I have taken care to not actually deny anything, in case I need to explain the situation openly.

This has not gone un-noticed by the Chairman, whose lawyer's mind seems to be in accord with mine, and he re-iterates that I do not need to confirm or deny anything, but that if I lied then this would be more of an issue.'

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 11/23/2010 07:02AM by Stoic.

Posted by: richiekgb ()
Date: November 23, 2010 07:27AM

"Does Saul Kent know about David Styles involvement in the Temple of the Vampire and Church of Satan? Could Kent be a closet vampire and Satanist himself, perhaps?"

[www.alcor.org]

:) - i remember reading somewhere about someone saying he looked like Beetlejuice!

[unrealitymag.com]

sorry had to laugh about that one - I was thinking more that Saul was probably more the Secret Head Vampire in the Lost Boy's you remeber the one who is dating the mother all along...

Max, the head vampire of the town, has a classic line in this movie: “Don’t ever invite a vampire into your house, you silly boy. It renders you powerless.

[listsoplenty.com]

I doubt Saul Kent is that bothered about Styles Vampire Cult though - considering his "secrets"
I have already seen one cryoncist try and rationalise it:

"ToV sounds like a goth themed self help group which happens to include cryonics as one of its gimmicks. That doesn't make cryonics in any way associated with them, conceptually or organizationally. If anything, I would think cryonics is the opposite of the kind of idiotic supernaturalism and superstition that underlies the whole vampire mythos. We're talking reductionistic medical science here, not sucking an imaginary life force out of people."

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 11/23/2010 07:29AM by richiekgb.

Cryonics UK's HQ - Shao Yang Acupuncture and Chinese Herbal Medicine C
Date: November 23, 2010 02:39PM

Cryonics UK's HQ - Shao Yang Acupuncture and Chinese Herbal Medicine Clinic.
CASH ONLY??
That might raise a flag for the UK taxman.

Stoic:
That quote above, who is it from?

www.cryonics-uk.com David Styles, Organiser, vampire discount?
Date: November 23, 2010 03:48PM

Some interesting info from Cryonics UK.
So a Vampire is in charge of Cryonics UK? Is there a Cryonics UK vampire discount? After all, a vampire would need a different freezing process, wouldn't they? So perhaps there is a vampire premium.
Perhaps the organizer and those in charge of Cryonics UK could clarify their policy on vampirism and cryonics, in an email?

--------------------------------------------------------
[www.cryonics-uk.com] www.cryonics-uk.com/
QUOTE:

"Cryonics UK's David Styles giving a presentation in London, on the topic "Cryonics UK - One Year On", giving an update on what changes have occurred within the past year:

Cryonics UK can be contacted via the following people:

David Styles, Organiser
##@cryonics-uk.com

Graham Hipkiss, Treasurer
Alan Sinclair, Technical Advisor

Here are some links that will be of utility and interest to cryonicists. Brief exposés will be added shortly:

Cryonics Service Providers

www.alcor.org
www.cryonics.org
www.kriorus.ru

Other Websites of Utility and Interest

www.alcorportugal.com
www.benbest.com
www.crionica.org
www.cryocare.org
www.cryonicssociety.org
www.depressedmetabolism.com
www.extropy.org
www.foresight.org
www.geron.com
www.humanityplus.org
www.imminst.org
www.lef.org
www.quantium.plus.com/lr/
www.sens.org
www.timeship.org
www.venturist.info
www.wfs.org
www.zyvex.com

Re: www.cryonics-uk.com David Styles, Organiser, vampire discount?
Date: November 23, 2010 04:21PM

This may have already been posted?
Youtube cartoons about David Styles?

-----------------------------------
[www.youtube.com] www.youtube.com/user/DingusKak

David Styles on the Temple of the Vampire
Linguascelesta
George Smith (Nemo, Lucas Martel)

Founder of the Temple of the Vampire tells Museum of Hoaxes users that they are cursed, FOREVER!

temple of the vampire, vampire temple, tov, vampiretemple, vampire bible, immortality, scam, hoax, vampire temple hoax, temple of the vampire scam, george smith, vampire temple nemo, nemo, temple of the vampire nemo, linguascelesta, cryonics, cult, temple of the vampire cult, satanism, church of satan, david styles
-----------------------------------------

Re: www.cryonics-uk.com David Styles, Organiser, vampire discount?
Date: November 23, 2010 04:35PM

I also doubt that Saul Kent is personally bothered by the odd affiliations of any of his associates, but if he is any kind of competent (not necessarily ethical) businessman he must be weighing up the pros and cons of having his many 'shiny scientific' business projects being associated in the public mind ( his potential customers) with Temples of Vampires and Churches of Satanists.

We might be increasingly secular in the west but that Judeo-Christian cultural conditioning runs deep, it is particularly deep amongst the mainstream population--which he must be aiming at if his 'shiny scientific' business projects are to have any hope of continuing.
News for your unnamed cryonicist rationaliser: the general public will not view a practising vampire and satanist running a cryonics org as being two perfectly normal, logically and ideologically separate entities--- the one ideology will irreparably taint the other. If we were capable of sustaining such simple reductionist thinking over time there would be no culture, no advertising, no religion, and absolutely no strange gothic cults.

TAC,
The above quote was from some postings to the ImmInst board, supplied by richiekgb, of Styles laying out his strategy for damage limitation regarding the exposure of his vampiric and satanic sympathies.

[forum.culteducation.com]

Edited 3 time(s). Last edit at 11/23/2010 04:54PM by Stoic.

Current Page: 62 of 84

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.
This forum powered by Phorum.