Current Page: 9 of 134
Re: Desteni
Posted by: quackdave ()
Date: April 08, 2010 01:20AM

Well, with the weigh-in of the 'big cahuna', my ears perked up. It reminded me more than a little of the Dave Lakhani debacle. So, now that we have the mention of the "anticult cult", the claims of harmlessness and the daring of a poster to give up their anonymity, there seems to be a familiar pattern developing here. If things run true to form, the big cheese gets a little nasty with the next few posts, then reverts back to trying to be the nice guy and finally stomps off in a huff, leaving all of the "closed-minded anticultists" to continue on without him.

I can hardly wait.

qd

Options: ReplyQuote
Posted by: BernardPoolman ()
Date: April 08, 2010 01:22AM

Non profit organizations are control by people with money -- is that why there are no decent non profit organizations in this world ?

Are you promoting control of all groups to be through money from a corporate nature?

who do you work for?

Posted by: rrmoderator ()
Date: April 08, 2010 01:26AM

BernardPoolman:

Again, you seem to be attempting to change the subject. The topic of this thread is destini. Please stay on topic.

You were a policeman? What police force were you a member of specifically? What rank/position did you hold?

You have a law degree from what university?

Is your CV or bio posted on the Web somewhere?

Why is so much of the business side of destini being kept a secret? is meaningful transparency a problem?

It seems that you sell products for profit through your destini company Web site, is that essentially how you make a living?

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 04/08/2010 01:28AM by rrmoderator.

Date: April 08, 2010 01:27AM

Quote:
rrmoderator
Ann1986:
Welcome to the message board.

A few questions.

Is destini a registered nonprofit charity? And if so is it a religious nonprofit?

How much money is paid out in salaries each year and expenses to staff? Is there a published budget that discloses in detail how the money contributed to destini or paid for its products is used?

Are you aware of any study done to scientifically measure the results achieved by destini participants? If so has the study been peer-reviewed and published in a credible respected journal?

Desteni perspective

Are you aware of any scientific studies that conclusively prove that Jesus awakened from the dead and awakened the dead and ascended to heaven? Is the bible a credible journal that somehow is never questioned by science? how dare you mislead and ask these questions when you are not asking them where real psychological problems exist -- it the churches of this world

a budget was placed on the forum for all to see and once the new year has been done by the accountants -- the next budget will be on forum

Posted by: Viktor Persson ()
Date: April 08, 2010 01:28AM

Making assumptions and asking apperantly important questions. That apperantly will prove if Desteni is a legitimate group or not. It proves nothing. United States of America is seen as a legitimate country. With elections. With a economy. With laws and police officers. Yet it is responsible for a war where 100 000 Iraq civilians have perished.

Desteni openly shares all the material. There is nothing hidden or not-to-be-seen.

You refuse to investigate and research what Desteni is about. And thus everything you write is a assumption and irrelevant.

Viktor Persson

Date: April 08, 2010 01:34AM

BernardPoolman:

Please provide a link to where the budget is posted online.

Does the budget disclose in detail your salary and/or compensation?

If so what was your salary and compensation according to the posted budget?

Your response to requests for a scientific study is interesting.

You said, "Are you aware of any scientific studies that conclusively prove that Jesus awakened from the dead and awakened the dead and ascended to heaven? Is the bible a credible journal that somehow is never questioned by science?"

Does this mean that destini is like Christianity a matter of faith? Is destini a religion? Why then is it structured as a for-profit company as you earlier stated?

Posted by: Ann1986 ()
Date: April 08, 2010 01:35AM

rrmoderator
Ann1986:

How long have you been involved in destini?

You don't seem to know much about destini.

Bernard Poolman admitted in a post that destini is not nonprofit.

Didn't you know that?

Apparently it is a for-profit business.

You admit that there is no study or any proof other than anecdotal evidence provided through subjective personal testimonials, that destini actually has results.

Please understand that repeating the group jargon over and over again makes it seem that you have nothing substantial to say other than memorized mantras.

This is a very cult-like response, not unlike the posts of cult members that have posted on this board previously defending their various groups.

About 2 -3 years, and been at destenis place in south africa.
So I do know a lot about it.
I personally dont care if its profit or non-profit, as I said I dont know about the financial stuff. Desteni has to make money as anyone else, the difference is that they use the money to establish equality and oneness, for the good of ALL.
And you dont need a study to see the truth of this world. I dont understand what your saying with your "results". This isnt some grand master who sais your going to become enlightened or something. This is about each one individually, yet together in assistance, direct themselves to stand and to do whats best for all and remove the patterns that enslave you and have been programmed into you since your birth.

We all repeat jargon, ALL of us. You use the jargon that was taught to you and shown to you. I use the jargon that I understand and can better explain myself by. Or should we all be stubborn and go;: oh noooo, no im not gonna use those words omg nooo if I use those words then im in a cult.
LOL that makes no sense, then you should stop speaking in total. Im not using empty words without understand what I am saying. no memorized mantras.

But again this proves your excellent assumption skills, and you deceive other more fragile gullible people with what your saying , acting like you know what desteni is about.
I could say the same to you: thats a very cult-like response.

Date: April 08, 2010 01:43AM

I am showing clearly that you have a vendetta against any group that are working towards resolutions that benefit humanity as a whole --within that all I share answers the questions directly --but expose you as particular directing things to protect the real cults in this world

The moderators make the decisions as to the forum and they are long standing doing so

The desteni assets are owned by several people that group it together -- no one person owns anything but by the copyright which we stand by -- copy right what we share

we use one language where the definitions are clear to make sure that no one misunderstand

that is simple common sense that such application will benefit all people especially at the family level and make life a lot easier and make trust attainable

do you promote that people should speak differently when you knwo it leads to abuse and lies? --with desteni we do not have to worry about lies --we speak the same language and we live it? what would you like us say or live?

is it strange to have principles?

Date: April 08, 2010 01:45AM

Ann1986:

It is surprising that after "about 2-3 years" of involvement with destini you know so little about how the business is actually run and who controls it.

Mr. Poolman has admitted it is not a nonprofit.

Is there anything that Mr. Poolman/destini teaches that you disagree with? If so what specifically?

You say that destini helps you to "remove the patterns that enslave you and have been programmed into you since your birth."

Is there any other company or organization that can do the same? If so please name it specifically.

When do you think you will stop your activities with destini?

What do you see yourself doing in five years? Will still be working with destini?

Date: April 08, 2010 01:46AM

we obviously agree and speak the same language--why do you not like that?

that seem to be a particular strange psychological condition used by followers of god, where they are all right and may interpret the bible as they wish and apparently all go to heaven only when they agree verbatim -- such a contradiction

you expose yourself as being extensively brainwashed

you need some help with self forgiveness and self honesty

Current Page: 9 of 134

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.
This forum powered by Phorum.