Current Page: 16 of 19
Re: Is "Ki Health [aka Innersound, Qi Wellness...]run by Criminals"?
Posted by: Innersoundwatch ()
Date: February 08, 2013 08:24PM

I think it is important to acknowledge that their treatments do have some benefit for some people, some time, for some period. There has to be some honey to catch the flies.

The problem is the deception. People arrive sick, or in many cases fatigued, and just wanting to get back to their vibrant self- and Innersound promises to do that. Next thing you know, you turn around and you are broke, they have all of your money and you are only a certain % of the way to where you want to be. And that % never gets to 100%. If you are very unlucky you turn around and you are their slave. All cults have the same excuse for the deception- you can't feed steak to a baby- they will choke- the new people are spiritual babies so we have to give them baby formula and little by little feed them the real food. I guarantee you the newer masters after about a 1-2 years want out, and want their lives back- they just feel trapped, they are trapped by the fears that Oh has shoved into their brain- to me its like murder, murdering someones spirit, taking their hopes and dreams away from them. Destroying this organisation is saving all these people's spirits. Once they lose the 25 Queen Anne Street Centre, the younger ones will be free. And they will lose that centre- we have destroyed their ability to market, we just sit on them they will bleed out.

Their treatments, the massages, really are like gateway drugs- you think it is harmless, and then little do you know there is no way out, you just get in deeper and deeper.

Options: ReplyQuote
Posted by: Wishwash ()
Date: February 09, 2013 06:30AM

Innersound, I know you are still keen on trying to blame all the negative publcity you are receiving on one person, but please tell Carwyn to look at the date that the Korean Burping Cult twitter Feed started. That date was way back while the person you are trying to blame was still working for you. Also all these people on this forum, I am sure you are also telling your trainees it is just one person. If it helps you sleep better at night go for it, but you know it isn't the truth, and you can check with the Charity Comission the number of testimonies lodged as complaints against this organisation. Its a lot of people.

Your trainees are going to start getting upset... Master Oh, just a little apology- does that hurt your ego so much???

Lucy Miller
Prachi Ranade
Akhita Benjamin
Carole Butler

Edited 2 time(s). Last edit at 02/09/2013 06:32AM by Wishwash.

Posted by: MSS2 ()
Date: February 09, 2013 11:08AM

Thank you for the heads up regarding this thread. It is as fascinating as it is disturbing.

I would like to share an audio podcast about Innersound from a few years ago. The relevant audio begins at the 17-minute mark.

[www.merseysideskeptics.org.uk]

Keep up the good work.

Date: February 10, 2013 05:11PM

Ever wondered how Innersound has managed to stay in the most expensive real estate in town, yet so few people go there:

It's from catching big fish- will list 3 for today:

Ben Burningham, alias Master Mo, comes from a family which is heir to the Rowntree Mackintosh fortune- He has contributed over 500 000 Pounds Sterling.
Ann Macdonagh, a trainee, whom they promised to find husband, has contibuted over 200 000 Pounds Sterling
Nader Golesorkhi, a rich Iranian Real Estate mogul, lent them over 60 000 Pounds Sterling

Now the interesting thing with Ann and Nader's contributions is that (in part for Ann) the contributions are apparently supposed to be loans. However Innersound's publicly available audited accounts do not acknowledge these loans. I wonder how Mr Golesorkhi would feel about this situation, and I wonder if he is aware of the situation with Naima- would someone like to give him a visit on Finchley Road and get the low down?

That is the whole point of basing themselves in W1, to catch the big fish- that is Master Oh's big plan. I wonder how his other big fish are going to like being listed here? Getting any closer to any apology Master Oh?

Date: February 11, 2013 06:52PM

More long term trainees...

Ruth Stroud
Jaya Reddy
Sarah Weston

Date: February 11, 2013 07:03PM

Here is them making rice cake in Daerachan Rice cake, nothing wrong with this, just a nother warning that we do have EVERYTHING. So hope Master Oh wants to save his chants and grandmaster's speeches from going online. This isn't going to stop otherwise.

Posted by: Peter Daley ()
Date: February 12, 2013 12:49PM

How open are they within the group about the connection to Jungshim and its temple complex? Is it something they keep quiet about to new recruits and save it for deeper members or is it something they are open about?

And another question, is there anything different about the "ancestor training". Is it just the same kind of massage with a different name and a higher price tag or is it something different?

Date: February 12, 2013 12:56PM

"Flu season is in full swing again and Innersound Revive qi classes can really help to overcome it quickly.... When first feeling the effects of flu, the best thing to do is receive a few Innersound Recharge qi treatments.."

Oh, Innersound I don't think you get the point about the ASA telling you not to claim to treat illnesses. We will have to report you again now.

You are keeping us very busy by continually rebranding yourself, so we have to keep exposing you- Innersound Revive, Innersound Recharge, Innersound Harmony, Innersound Ancestry- how very cute.

Innersound Revive

Innersound Recharge

Innersound Harmony

Innersound Ancestry

Date: February 12, 2013 01:04PM

Master Oh Blog

Wow, how could Naima ever bleieve you could help her when you publish things like this- nice to know people will pay you to make noises over the Skype.

Master Oh skype treatment from Mary in Sydney

In writing this testimonial purely because I believe Qi treatments helped me a great deal with my condition. I was diagnosed with cardiomyopathy (a weak heart) when I was 7 months pregnant beginning of October 2012. I immediately contacted Master Oh's team and had treatment via Skype straight away. I have been having treatments from Master Oh every week since then. Since around early November I have been having echogram scans every week to monitor my heart and to see if I need to deliver the baby early. I was told by 4 doctors and a naturopath that my condition will only get better after I give birth. To my surprise my second scan came back all good and my heart is getting better. Then came my third and fourth scan---still continuing to improve every week. I had my last scan 4 days before I gave birth and my cardio was surprised to see that my heart is all back to normal and even better than my normal rate. I was asked by a few doctors what I have been doing, and just to keep on doing it cause it's obviously working for me. To be honest, I did not do anything as I was told that there is nothing that I can do until after the baby is born so, the only thing I did differently is getting Qi treatments from Master Oh every week. The amount of support I get from Master Oh and his team is incredibly amazing and they're always there for me when i need help. The treatment is very powerful and I felt better and energised every after treatment. I will be forever grateful for Master Oh as I wouldn't have a successful delivery or improved my heart condition if it wasn't for him

Date: February 12, 2013 01:36PM

Master Oh’s inspiration – Testimonial Master In in Amsterdam.

Master Oh is a kind and compassionate man who has made it his life’s work and mission to support others to heal. Whether the people who come to him are physically unwell or fighting against emotional and psychological turmoil he will go to great lengths without hesitating to sacrifice himself personally in order to guide each person and give to each what they most need at the time: care, warmth, emotional support, guidance and of course life’s energy, Vital Qi.

In his many years as a Qi master he has seen vital Qi help hundreds of people heal their lives, including his own {but of course they never promised to cure Naima}. Naturally he is very passionate for his work and deeply devoted to growing it and sharing it with the world.

In the time that I have known Master Oh, I have come to know him well and respect him as much as a human being as I do as a healer and spiritual guide. Some of the many traits I respect in him are his courage, loyalty and fairness.{but not fair or courageous enough to apologise to those that get hurt}

Because he cares deeply for all around him he will not hesitate to challenge and help open the boundaries of our mind and expectations if it is the key to our happiness and self-development. Healing is more than feeling better and not having pain. True healing comes from a deep transformation within which involves first facing our darkest corners. Few people have the courage to accompany and guide others on that path. Master Oh is undoubtedly one of them. This is perhaps the surest sign of his since heart and unconditional love for human beings: his willingness to share other peoples pain in the hope to lead them to a better life for themselves and all those around them.

What is perhaps most humbling about Master Oh, is his own humility. This is never about him stepping into the limelight. This is all about the person in front of him who is coming forward to ask for his help. {what about the people asking for an apology?}

To say that he is an inspiration to me is not quite right. Master Oh is like a father to me. Someone I deeply respect and cherish. Someone who I know always has my best interest at heart and who will do everything in his power to support and help, unconditionally.{as long as that doesn't involve admitting he is wrong about anything} My trust and respect is not blind. It is based on many years of observing this special and beautiful man; many years of receiving his love and feeling his care; many years that have seen a deep transformation in me which I could not have hoped to achieve without his presence at my side. I am grateful for his life and grateful for his presence in mine.

Current Page: 16 of 19

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.
This forum powered by Phorum.